Do Americans really do this?

Do Americans really do this?

Attached: E3965DEAD64543B5B537591CE9CE51FB.jpg (1024x512, 103K)

Yeah. I'm a cook and it's pretty common for some fucking momo to order the spiciest thing on the menu to show off how big his dick is to his friends, and end up not being able to finish it because, what do you know, it's fucking hot. I'll never get why some people don't just order what they actually like.

What is with shitskins and dragonball?

This. Avatar the last Airbender is superior in every way

Are those comics bad on purpose

It has been on every tv on every country in South America for 20 years same with the Simpsons, so it turns out its the infancy of alot of people Davido-kun.
I wish

White people invented most spicy food

mustard doesn't count as a spicy food

ror

LMAO @ mayos who can't handle banter.

extra CHICKEN for NIGGERS

You'd be amazed the stupid fucking shit people order. I was a cook for 10 years and I've seen it all. I once got asked to make a French onion soup hold the onions. I think some people do it just to be difficult so they can complain and try to get free shit.

>being proud of your culture having "le epic spicy food"
Literally something to mask that the food that you're biting into is decaying and rotting from the blistering heat all around. Why do you think India and Mexico have these?

Also something to do with spicy ingredients cooling down the human body.

>French onion soup hold the onions
I'd refuse to cook it to be honest

How's Nepal bro? You there to climb Everest like a memester?

Same in Italy and Italian Switzerland. DragonBall is the only anime I know t bh

>one french cockchaffer soup
>here’s the recipe
>and here’s the bugs, all freshly picked and as you can see very lively
>yes, they are endangered species, why do you ask?

Would you cook that?

Attached: 800px-Melolontha_melolontha_MHNT.jpg (800x1295, 227K)

>Soupe à l'oignon sans oignons
So, beef or chicken broth and butter in salted water, with grilled bread and cheese ? I think it'd be insipid as fuck but you can't really call that "difficult".
My worst memory was that american woman DROWNING the mushroom omelette she ordered with ketchup.

Attached: 15768254569851.jpg (225x224, 6K)

I don't want to die so I shan't be doing that. You're a tourist?

It's not about being difficult to cook, but more about the customer being difficult. It's like ordering garlic bread without bread. Why order it in the first place?

I did that once. Ordered the Khaleesi burger in a local joint. The fucking BREAD was spicy as hell too. I just ate it very slowly but I stopped halfway because I thought I was about to develop an ulcer. Never complained or returned it though, that's a bitch move