Tourism

what are your thoughts in this 20th century invention?

Attached: 5a0df12a98414.jpg (620x356, 40K)

its not a 20th century invention

it's not an invention

I live in a tourist city but I live in the interior so It does not affect as much as It affects the citycuck. Controlled sensible tourism can be beneficial to the local economy but the current chaotic free for all kind of tourism that is so prevalent in our shithole is harmful.

It always existed. Pausanias, Herodotus.
I think it's a very good thing and I always like tourists when they're not huge sheeps groups. I live in a very touristy city and I'll eventually work in this field, here or somewhere else

modern tourism is nothing like old travellers

In a big part is still the same
Prepped agency trips are a cancer, but just a part of the whole tourism

mass tourism and modern beach culture are both invented in the 20th century
beaches used to be private in spain, and they would always be empty
people would give their beach parcel to the laziest son, since you couldnt grow anything on them

fuck to*rists and fuck t**rism

Your countries would be even poorer without tourism
It only requires a good administration

if spain didnt depend on tourism it would be forced to create an industry and therefore get a more solid economy

Or, could use tourism as a force to create industry

well tourism is technically an industry, but i meant a manufacturing industry
and yeah tourists get drunk a lot so i guess they benefit beer companies but fuck that

guess

Attached: fc12863e-eee9-492c-b858-00524302e4f9[1].jpg (2048x1152, 410K)

this
1% growth in industry is 100 times better than than 1% growth in t**rism
industry makes you more self-sufficient while t**rism makes you depend on foreigners, and to make it simple I just don't like being seen as a vacation destination and nothing else
but what should I expect from reality since t**rism brings easy profit

mass tourism =/= Traveling

Tourism is a cancer and considering most touristic areas have a high unemployment rate and low education proves it.

>omg dude Mexico is super dangerous!
>you're gonna get killed or kidnapped by the cartel if you go there!

>8th most visited country in the world

Shit man, people just are dauntless motherfuckers, aren't they?

every now and then a tourists get kidnapped or killed in mexico
even if just 2 tourists die in your country, its really alarming, most people in europe would never visit a place like that
also those "tourists" in mexico are probably just central americans trying to get to USA lmao

k

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-20 Datatur3 - Visitantes por Nacionalidad.png (948x666, 245K)

I fucking hate huge groups and people taking photos on bridges blocking all the traffic.
I also hate the ambientalists that promove policies that cause old shops to be replaced by tourist traps like limiting access to the city centre.
Otherwise it's ok...
t.Venetian

Modern tourists just go and take their picture for instagram and take the guided tour a d think they have understood all of the culture and history

Good as long as we don't attract subhuman tourism. Unlickiky many subhumans come here, but they're concentrated in specific places (Magaluf, Lloret de Mar, Benidorm's English Square...)

I would charge tourists much more, they now paying hotel tax like 10euro per night, lets make it 100 euro

so all these british drunks and cheap backpackers can fuck off

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 17.05.23.png (1048x545, 1.1M)

Tourism has existed for a whole lot longer

>Create an industry
>Current year
>Siestas

>the current chaotic free for all kind of tourism that is so prevalent in our shithole is harmful.
All tourism should be done North Korean style