>have to go to big family gathering tomorrow
>have to eat and talk all day
>have to dance around the pole and sing
>normies everywhere
>girls in short skirts dancing around the pole
>alcohol
>annoying loud talkative uncles
I hate being autistic this time of year and I wish it was winter again

Attached: midsummer.jpg (2048x1360, 676K)

nigga just take some benzos and fuck some qts

lmao wtf do wypipo do this? you guys weird af

I don't do any drugs anymore and especially not benzos cause I heard once you drop it you can die

>I heard once you drop it you can die
would that be that bad?

Yes I may be a shy person but I don't want to die I feel life has a lot to offer I just get scared sometimes when talking to people

Attached: b6184d89cb5898ffc9ef97d959c621a991dcfda356af53145a1d2bb448261fec.jpg (640x426, 104K)

Just drink alcohol stupid virgin noob

I'm trying to think of my health so I try to avoid drinking alcohol

Don't worry, in a decade after our traditions have been further lambasted by media and jewish dogs the rest of the country will be as autistic and faggy as you, faggot ass cocksucker.

It's not that I don't like talking to girls, I have talked to many that I really like! It's just that I sometimes get very uncomfortable doing it especially when it's around my family. I feel embarassed if you know what I mean maybe I'm phrasing it wrong.

Attached: midsommarfirande.png (1360x840, 1.16M)

>faggot ass cocksucker.
That was uncalled for I never said anything bad to you user

ok i take back my post, you're a cute poster
dog bless

have sex virgin freak bitch noob

>so autistic he can't simply not go
>calls other people normies despite going with the flow

must be svenskjävlar

Thank you do you have any tips and tricks to feel more comfortable in public gatherings where there are a lot of peoples talking at the same time and you have to be extroverted?

I'm not even a virgin believe it or not

>can't simply not go
But if I stay at home I will just play video games because I don't have many friends. So I have to go with my family to the big celebrations.

seriously just get drunk and stop worrying what others think. unironically have sex tonight

It's tomorrow not tonight

Attached: 1560959111745.jpg (1535x1063, 196K)

Life has nothing to offer if you can't talk to people.

you can read a book instead

probably drink just a few beers to get loose and comfortable like this gigachad says and get some alone time with girls

and for the love of god user, at least try to go out and meet people and make friends/sex, life is too painful to live alone in your room

But I like talking to some people and sometimes I feel very rewarded by it I'm just scared when too many people are around the same place at the same time if that makes any sense. I think I might have autism or aspergers but I never got it checked

Attached: based and redpilled 3.png (4096x2304, 794K)

I don't have my hopes up for having sex tomorrow I would just be happy if I get to talk to people and they don't think I am too weird but yes I will have beers to get more confident

Yes I like to read books I read Sherlock Holmes all the stories recently

There are plenty of solitary activities

I like solitary activities more than group activities but I want to learn to do better at group activities

Yeah, like, browsing 4chin, watching youtube and playing vidya? Sounds like a great life to me.

DO IT user
JUST

DO IT

Attached: just-do-it-gif.gif (605x340, 3.17M)

dette

Wow you have to socialize the horror you autistic spaz

Yes I will do my best

Attached: 1529314714940.jpg (1200x676, 88K)

I used to be like this and it resulted in me losing all my friends and never being invited to anything.

It sounds bad but not as bad as being truly alone for years on end.

Attached: wat.png (640x626, 97K)

Do you have an easy time socializing is that why you are saying this?

Attached: yca4ys0ho9u01.jpg (496x546, 30K)

So what do you do now instead? Do you do the solitary activities as opposed to group activities?

just fucking stay at home

No I can't do that because it will make me feel sad

Attached: ladda ned.png (225x225, 5K)

wtf do you want then? just go to the park by yourself and stop bothering people

I need to learn tips and tricks to get better at talking to people without feeling uncomfortable

have sex

that's not gonna happen man
I'm autistic myself and I've spent countless midsummer eves, christmas eves and so on at family gatherings and it's all just painful
just don't go, nobody's gonna care anyway

I will go and do my best sorry user

just have a few beers bro

good luck!

Thank you that was nice