1. your cunt

>1. your cunt
>2. Is this accurate?

1. flag
2. kinda

Attached: bhyyhyh.png (1100x941, 342K)

Very much.

Germany is pinnacle of American butthurt and American inferiority complex.

Nope
Why would we be butthurt at Russia lol

It's accurate, all Eastern Europe is butthurting because of our superior empire which is much better then theirs'.

Attached: fook.png (1100x940, 342K)

I've actually looked at charts, it looks like Dutchies and Germs dislike both Americans and Russians.

You are the most butthurt people.

assassinations by the fsb on British soil
Russian warplanes violation British airspace

Austrians are butthurt at America and Russia?

Attached: 1561029179682.png (2000x1557, 1.15M)

why would we be butthurt at america? we have many friends in america the swedes that emigrated there yes in fact I consider myself more american than most americans haha! because america was founded by swedes

I can't speak for the rest of Finland, but here in the capitol area (1/3 of finnish population) most people below middle age don't really think about russians at all, and if they do it's usually somewhat positive (especially after the Helsinki-SPb cruiseline opened).
t. have been to Russia twice myself

absolute bullshit, nobody hates turkey
everyone goes on vacation there, every woman over 45 watches their shitty soap operas and there are 10 kebab or shawarma shops around every corner

never happend

eh i bet Russia violates Europe's airspace all the time
If we're butthurt at anyone, it's definitely America, not Russia

The USSR thread got pruned or deleted.
Hmph

Attached: 1561050923524.png (2000x1557, 1.45M)

based

Romania should definitely be Red.

Soviets occupied them for a while and the eastern part probably would have been made into a puppet state

This isnt accurate in our case since almost nobody in Croatia is butthurt at Russia. We are not Poland.

ok based

turkey or austria has had a much much bigger influence here than russia ever did

ar*ps are not butthurt belt, they are worse

Attached: ac4f8cbd-31ab-4898-b2c6-bbcd7a2e46c0.jpg (1600x752, 275K)

this. we're mad about being US lapdogs while Poland embraces every opportunity for sucking dick and even volunteers for being occupied by US troops

>when you have foreigners that actually like your country but this somehow isn't good enough or even bad
I'll never get this. The Irish and Germans are like that too when it comes to Americans that like their country

so you're mad they're doing your job better than you are?

Attached: v1n68h055qcz.jpg (758x592, 143K)