Why do americans do this shit?

why do americans do this shit?

Attached: gayshatethepoor.jpg (600x740, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lamag.com/citythinkblog/proud-boys-the-griffin/
birdbuffer.com/how-it-works/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White liberals especially white lgbts are racist and classist

we just hate homeless white people

Is it anti-homeless because no one can sleep in that alcove now? Why did they build the alcove if it was originally empty?

Attached: 1f914.png (512x512, 24K)

I throw the homeless out of my store if they stink and kick them off the property if the hang around.

NOT IN MY BACKYARD

Because homeless people are drug addicts who should be in rehab or mentally insane and should he in an appropriate psych ward but politicians defunded them all. So there are solutions to the homeless problem here but the actual homeless are the biggest problem followed by the people who defunded institutions. As for the rainbow? Liberal B.S. sells and fags have the same beliefs as others regarding the homeless.

homeless should use the fucking shelters that citizens pay for. that, or stop shitting and pissing in the alcoves.

Why do Americans really do this?

Attached: antihomeless spikes.jpg (1200x720, 254K)

>need to work to afford a house for an address
>need an address to work

FUCKING HUMAN RESOURCES ARE A PLAGUE ON SOCIETY. KILL ALL HR DRONES. THIS IS THE SOCIETY WE LIVE IN.

>Why did they build the alcove if it was originally empty?
This is what I want to know. The only explination I can see is that there was a plant of some kind the architect imagined being there (which he did zero research into wether it could survive) and the fucking thing died.

The homeless need to actually have shelters to use

Imagine if the worst of your flavela dwellers couldnt live in favelas. Imagine that they have severe mental illness and drug addiction. Imagine that they harass, attack (physically and sexually) and irritate everyone else.

Admittedly it's cruel and oppressive but take into account the fact that homeless people are creepy and smell bad

Attached: d9ue4ws-be537faf-fadc-4d86-8984-ca5596fb3728.gif (512x428, 172K)

I can’t believe we live in a society where we have money to spend on putting spikes under a bridge, but no money to spend on housing for the homeless.

They mostly do. We could build 110% of required shelters as wed still have a problem. You cant force the nutjobs into one and the addicts arent generally allowed in shelters. They also wouldnt allow repeat violators in.

>White liberals especially white lgbts are racist and classist

Attached: KKK-Supporter-FUBU-Shoes.jpg (1000x724, 157K)

simple economics. the spikes are cheap as fuck. and building housing for the homeless is expensive as fuck and a bitch to maintain because, guess what, the homeless break everything wherever they live.

Retard, white conservatives work together with white gentrifiers

This reminds me of the time I saw a gay KKK member. It was the weirdest shit, had a rainbow hood and everything

lamag.com/citythinkblog/proud-boys-the-griffin/

The virgin homeless vs. the chad birb

Attached: 5fc1pqnob3uy.jpg (1536x2048, 326K)

Based Britbongs know what's up

Attached: noice.png (625x852, 1.06M)

>not american license plate
>ching chong advertisements on wall

Spikes are cheap. Building shelters for 200% of the homeless population just so they dont have to travel more than 10 minutes is fucking retarded. If they literally could behave and attempt some form of peaceful order the shelters would be better.
Having said that, considering how high my rent and taxes are it irritates me to see some 30 year old grandmother that never worked and lives like a 20 minute ride from my office versus my 45 minute ride. I know I'm subsidizing her to live in a better location even though she doesnt work, makes stupid decisions and living 4 hours away from the city wouldnt affect her day to day.

I did a report on neo nazis in middle school. There are homosexual neo nazi groups and even black ones. The one unifying trait beyond 3rd reich larping and symbols is that they just hate jews.

>implying there aren't areas in America that are indistinguishable from CHina

>we live in a society

>implying those areas wouldn't use American license plates

>could pay a couple guys a couple bucks to chop the tree down
>or pay several people a ton of money to meticulously glue spikes onto every branch of a tree
i'd be pretty mad too, probably city money was used as well

NOOOOO MY PROPERTY VALUES! GET THE STINKY MAN AWAY!

Attached: image.jpg (785x731, 185K)

THat is not America faggot

That's in China retard
Why are you people so fucking retarded?
Can't you see the streets don't even look it is here?

we do it too

Attached: fc6891c7-f905-436b-8a50-2d1954204302.jpg (871x653, 98K)

>implying he is not a brainlet who actually thought it was in america
no, dumbfuck, china towns no matter how poor don't look anything like that cause guess what it is a different fucking country.

yeah but that's not the point
the point is posters itt are retarded

>no, no, NO! You cant just take measures to protect your community against dangerous criminals! homeless people are people too!

Attached: soyjack_5.jpg (233x217, 9K)

Reminds of an animals rights groups headquarters in SF had a robot to chase homeless people off the property. Liberal cyberpunk dystopia.

That's begging for a merchant stencil

They are not american

>why yes, i do like to sleep on a boulder, how could you tell?

Attached: 1511296507911.jpg (1080x1331, 135K)

those are really easy to stole or dammage, points to the chings for using concrete

Nah, trees above parking are a good thing. Keeps your car from turning into an oven.

Dr Wily got a job in city planning ok.

Good. All homeless """people""" should be shot.

No bird loicense

Can't you just like, not have homeless people?

Put the poor in favelas in the outskirts of the city like we do.

kek

ive been homeless before and when youre exhausted pretty much anywhere can feel heavenly after awhile.

Gypsies do not deserve to live at all.

Dunno, I lose my appetite when some dirty bum lies outside a restaurant window.

>be homeless
>demand to park your smelly rotting body anywhere you want instead of being glad that normal people don't turn you into remote heating

Besides, why the fuck do they homeless stay in the city? Go to the woods, live on whatever you can find there, rather than rotting in filth.

source?

What's wrong with having birds on your trees?
Holy shit this is autistic

It's not about the bird in the trees, it's about the poop on my car.

Fuck your car

so homeless people dont set up shop outside their business and cost them large amounts of money

Fuck your birds.

You have to go back then.

Easier to pay someone, like you, to place plastic spikes in the trees. And, wa la. No more poop on my car.

Most homeless people cannot be reintegrated into society. When you live in a shitty city, like the one I do, you begin to despise them because a lot of them are cunts and mostly fuck shit up.

so people arent walking in front of traffic and literally living in between two roads in an area that is completely blocked from view so cars have no idea if they might decide to just wander out into the road

are you a child

You will starve in the woods. You make enough money from begging and collecting bottles to eat in the city. There is also much more shelter and warm places. In the woods you have no money, no food, no shelter.

It's the opposite for me.

Attached: laughing at homeless.jpg (500x670, 52K)

Firstly this, secondly homeless people are mentally ill pieces of shit and can't think clearly in their drunk and drugged up head.

And yet he has a gf
It's not fair

You make shelter, you find or hunt food, and you don't need money.

Do those even work? Just lay some pallets over them

Attached: 482aa898e.jpg (625x563, 119K)

How do we birds citybroken? Like teach them not to shit anywhere with buildings? Better yet, teach them to use bird toilets?

Get fucked cager

Top jew

Easier to pay someone, like you, to place plastic spikes in the trees. And, wa la. No more poop on my car.

There are better ways. How about installing this all over the city:

birdbuffer.com/how-it-works/

>swerve and fall off your motorcycle
>get grated like cheese

Why would you want to have a gf, are you str*ight or what

Art collective Space, Not Spikes

Attached: Anti-homeless-spikes.jpg (1841x1227, 284K)

this is based. homeless people need to be rounded up and re educated, they get nowhere camping in the street

Because they like to sleep under bridges and they make those areas reek of piss and must where you have to walk past them. Not to mention all the trash they leave strewn about.

Attached: 1478793590191 - that thing you used to love.jpg (800x582, 76K)

>nooooooooo, anything but my precious car!!!

Attached: soy_crash.jpg (785x731, 94K)

I don't get it. Women are hypergamous, she must be monkey branching as we speak.

Not if they aren't real bums but larping and "finding themselves".

>keep stinky hobos around
>lower rent costs

Attached: smart wojak.jpg (680x490, 83K)

>anti-homeless
Now that is sad. Bet they'd let you in with a dog kek

Wish we had something like this, at a previous job some homeless guy built a full blown cardboard home under a bridge. Just walking by it even all the way on the side of the road it fucking stunk. No idea how someone could live there, it was a busy road too so cars were always going by no matter the time.

Be honest, nobody wants homeless near them. You would do the same if they were at your door.

We give jobs to actual homeless people that was unemployed because shitty company. Drug addicts homeless people are fed to crocodile farms for handbags production. They won't be reported to the authority because it's win win.

Could have just paid a youth 10 bucks to use a lighter on it

>live in a downtown apartment in a large-ish city
>never take the stairs anymore because people just sit in front of it
>Once had this dude sit in front of our main door
>One semester this guy would smear his shit on one of our stair exit doors
>It became routine
>Different people would start doing it
>I'd recognize the guy came back based on the height, color and intensity with which he'd smear his shit on our door
Fuck the homeless, honestly who cares

Attached: 1559022595800.jpg (560x665, 39K)

Wasn't this photo taken in Brazil? I think it was during the 2014 world cup

I won't. Homeless should be helped, and that doesn't seem a poor country

>live in California
>see homeless begging at the shopping mall exit
>wait at the bus stop across the street (just missed it)
>after 20 minutes a black car stops, "homeless" person gets in
>another person gets out, takes their place
>tfw

Attached: 1555905604499.jpg (229x220, 3K)

Jeez man, what'd they do to you?

Attached: 1559499404459.jpg (223x210, 16K)

They can't be helped.
They don't want to live a normal life, they want hang around getting drunk and high until they die.
They aren't normal people who just lost their jobs or some shit.
Sometimes that happens to people but normal people get back on their feet pretty fast, they don't lay on the sidewalk drinking cough medicine for the rest of their lives.

Our homeless can be separated into different groups
>organized panhandlers from Romania who won't ever see a dime from the money you give them
>punks from norther germany
>regular non-punk bums from eastern germany who used to work service jobs here
>italian musicians which are most likely Roma
>regular bums from eastern Austria who came from Hungary or Poland who used to work service jobs
>people who used to be regular wageslaves but got a burn-out and became alcoholics

Do you know how fucking expensive it is to house people substance addictions and mental issues?

I had few classes with a social policy professor who was a chair member of a charity housing project. They called it Hilton as a joke, because it was so damn expensive. Getting a roof to someone who can live like a decent human being isn't terribly expensive if you haven't fucked the city's housing market with insane zoning laws (although that is the case in many expensive cities). But if you give an apartment to an alcoholic or a drug addict, they'll make it uninhabitable within a couple of years. There is only so much pissing on the floors and blacking out in the shower that a property can stand.

In my Canton its illegal to do that. They all have to work or have a home and get welfare. There are very few people who really wants to be homeless. Most of them are drug addicts or crazy people. I know of only one voluntary hobo in all Canton and he can do that because he bought a home kek

We live in a Truman Show

That happens a lot, believe me. Famous case
>old swedish architechture school designed to have ivy on the walls
>ops turns out that would wear the walls down horribly
>school for architechts now look lika an ugly soulless block
As fitting as it may have been since that is what they created it was still funny.

you know in America a lot of these places go through rapid social and demographic changes. So you might see a previously wealthy area suddenly be overrun with crime in just a few years. That's part of the reason Americans move so often compared to Europeans, and why Americans live in suburbs (which are like disposable, replaceable housing)