Why are Americans ready to go to war over a drone?

You could overlook the USS Liberty but not a UAV?

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-06-21-14-37-20.png (1439x1502, 800K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_Service_System
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i really doubt that the media would know that it's happening before Iranians started dying desu

How do they know this when he hasn’t announced it on twitter yet?

Senior White House officials are leaking the information.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-06-21-14-46-35.png (1435x1687, 823K)

Amerisharts will lose again like they lost in Syria and Venezuela

I hate this jewish country.

I'm only 19 and my life is basically over because I'm going to be sent to die in a shithole wasteland to die for a gaggle of kikes. Fuck trump.

Attached: kike puppet.jpg (898x628, 51K)

Yes please attack Iran so that the insurgency finally bankrupts this shithole. Canada and Mexico can divide it up amongst themselves when it collapses.

It's just an excuse. Some rogue elements want a war for private gain. They're evil and/or insane. Trump is just a puppet, but the trick is that there's lots of strings being pulled in different directions. He's got no attention span, jumping from one thing to another.

Insane, evil people are taking the United States for a ride.

are iranians chinks or arabs? either way yeah

Iranians are Iranians.

no, more like we can run through the capital and kill all of the congressmen and congresswomen, then break into the white house and drag Trump out to have him guillotined. Then we break up the power that the executive branch has and split it between all branches so this warmongering shit can't happen unless the people are okay with it.

persians

Kurds Azeris and Persians (majority)
Iranian isnt an ethnicity

blame john bolton, this administrations dick cheney

fuck you trump/america, soon i'm about to start my first job, start making some money and getting some experience for once, and you're about to go and start wwiii, just fuck you, right when everything was starting to look up for me

They are M*slems brother and the worst kind. Allah forgive me for saying it, they are S*ia scum

Attached: 97FDECCF-194F-445E-80A3-1E45398EAFAD.jpg (523x586, 36K)

FBOUR MORE YEARGS XDDDDD

get fucked kangaroonigger

Attached: smug pepe.jpg (228x221, 7K)

Hopefully a war breaks out just so these whiny bitches die

i hope the first nuke that hits is just close enough to make you suffer, but not so close it kills you straight away

Are you scared of getting attacked for being Shia?

Consider it to be your goyim tax.
Just another bill to cover.

fuck you nigger. I hope you burn.

implying this is bad for you

Regards,
Sweden

"I'm so excited about a brand new wave of refugees! I want as many as I can get!"

mvh,

sven

less involvement in the middle east.webp

The good question would be if there is a way to make money out of it for an average person?

shush, now go die for my country

I'm actually Saudi ;)

wherever america goes we're never far behind

Nevermind Mexico can have all of it.

>NOOOOO IF A WAR BREAKS OUT I MIGHT HAVE TO FIGHT I JUST WANNA WATCH ANIMU

Attached: 1555130505600.png (1080x1020, 475K)

That’s disgusting don’t play like that

Oil stocks. Buy them now. Sell it off the moment the first missile hits.

Trust me and my flag.

sacrifice yourself to your jewish masters

fighting for what? kikes?

dying for america is dying for israel by extension

Go run into Iranian bullets for me

good

drone lives matter

If I get sent to Iran and we end up doing anything with the Saudis, I swear to God that I’ll find a way to kill one

Collateral damage is fine as long as your crybaby bitch ass dies too

I stand with my Persian cousins

Kek 2 birds 1 stone

Why do amercian neets over here even shit their pants already?
You don't even have mandatory conscription.
Whiny fags.

Nah, shooting the dirty sandnigger in the back of the head and claiming it was an accident would be easy. They’d probably send me home too.

neither do you if your family has money

Oh gross dude

I have already served my time in the army.

If I enlist will they allow me to battle wielding my blade?

Attached: 1521710797422.jpg (1032x774, 165K)

>Senior White House officials are leaking the information.
sources familiar with the thinking of senior white house officials say

Iranians are like the Turks. But their body seems to be smaller. Some of their minorities are blue-eyed blonde white people.

did you get dedovshina'd?

Can we just have a world war already. I want to liberate Germany.

I didn't. But it still exists in some form.
Caucasians can beat up russian guys and they won't face consequences unless the damage they will do can't be hidden under the carpet.
Also officers practice thing that called 'pumping' where they just order to do some stupid shit like undress to underwear form and then dress again to full form with jackets and everything. Everyone should do it in time. If not then they will repeat it. It can go on for hours.

What's fucked is that my country's politicans are spineless cucks who will follow the seppos into their dumb wars.

Seriously fuck Am*ricans, Is*el and S*udi Ar*bia

They fucking do, they can implement the draft at any time en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_Service_System

how are they gonna handle that a lot of the guys in US are overweight and can hardly run a mile.

Joke's on you Saudis use mercenaries in all their wars. From Sudanese janjaweed to Colombian ex-paramilitaries to American contractors. Saudis don't actually fight.

>be american
>be drafted to the military through the selective service system
>get shot fighting for Israel

Attached: 1555041997102.jpg (866x838, 140K)

can't get drafted if you volunteer.

I wonder if the US government will send US troops in South Korea or Japan to Iran.

>Americans go to war yet again
Why? Do the citizens actually support going to war and dying senselessly?

Its not volunteering:

"The Selective Service System (SSS) is an independent agency of the United States government that maintains information on those potentially subject to military conscription (i.e. the draft). All male U.S. citizens and male immigrant non-citizens, who are between the ages of 18 and 25 are required by law to have registered within 30 days of their 18th birthdays,[2][3] a"

Lol dumb yanks still have conscription

they won't, they may ask for dispatch from us.

I'm a retard, meant for

Then the norks invade

Attached: thrtjhrttjhrtj.jpg (1486x991, 320K)

Good luck, you gonna need it

Did you miss the news about 9 oil tankers ship combusting with fires, sinking or getting damaged by "random" missle attacks?

Attached: 1560451456921.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

Yep the unironicly think their country is some righteous nation that is the Fighter of all the "evil" in the world

No. (((They))) need to blow up another few US buildings then we'll support the war for a year or so

>he doesn't support America unconditionally

dying for the jews is the worst way to die

Attached: 208387_600.jpg (600x420, 59K)

YEAH KILL 'EM Isn't just a meme.

Hope we don't get dragged into this (we will)

korea: doubt it
japan: yeah, that's a normal tour

Hello zhang, still working on your English comprehension I see.

t. petrol sniffing abo

You guys are retarded. Nobody under the age of 60 would think this shit is a good idea.

Sadly the people over 60 are the ones that have the most voting power. Have fun in Iran.

>implying

I'll be out of the country by then, mein Schatz

>American education

Attached: braingrater.jpg (372x574, 46K)

If that were true there would be civil unrest like in the vietnam war

If your country is in NATO, you should be as worried as the burguers, remember they can call the rest of the alliance to help and drag us all down to Iran.

Not unless Iran attacks them first , but Im fairly certain they Will make a "they have WMD" tier excuse and drag us all
All of europe should be anti-nato but your politicians are the ultimate American ass kissers

basically just more different arabs

like an arab nemesis evil twin

i'm only sad that the worst schizophrenic shitposting trumptards are too fat, stupid, and mentally ill to get drafted. they already tried to draft the retards in vietnam and discovered they simply cause too much damage. now there's the issue with being obese too.

it's mostly old people who want to send off the younger generation to die so they can keep their bankrupt lives afloat and fat schizo racist which are trumptards at this point. the people who deserve to go off and die at the ones who aren't going to.

at least america will turn into like 30% white after the war with iran though. then the boomers will really suffer along with the mentally ill racist

>he think war is fun and awesome like in video game
have you ever joining the army and fighting in middle east against terrorists?

Attached: 1542036731309.gif (216x172, 2.63M)

Do you have conscription in Portugal? If they ruskis get in the middle this could turn into a world war.

Nah se stoped that shit on the early 2000s irmão ,i doubt the russians Will start a nuclear war Over sand and oil

>i doubt the russians Will start a nuclear war Over sand and oil

IDK bro. They are Iran´s main ally. I just hope nothing happens.

What are you fucking idiots going on about?
Trump wasn't the war monger candidate, she lost.
He just wants to show they we can hit them at anytime and warn them not to make nukes... that's it.
He didn't want to get into a war with Syria either and implied the people Obama and Clinton were arming against Syria were the terrorists.

well let's be realistic a single drone is worth more than a cargo vessel and few amerimutts

Attached: 1557728940223.jpg (380x374, 27K)

I don't know man, seems to me nuclear weapons are in better hands in Iran. After all, they don't bother sending their planes to the other half of the globe to prove a point.

they would if they could

i know you're probably some 16 zoomer retard, but bush ran on not having military interventions and being a fiscal conservative not a world police officer. obama ran on being anti-war.

they're just empty words. it's the actions which count, zoomer. don't read their lips watch what they do.

I hope Teheran drops a nuke on the mutts t bh

>We warn them not to make Nukes
Good dam mutts, we literaly had an agreement about that until your mutt president decided to chimp out ,if they make Nukes its 100% your fault and desu if i were iranian i would make Nukes after seeing how fast americans shit on agreements for isreal

Seems it's only the US who does that shit.

Redpilled mutt ,very rare Im suprised in a Nice way

Its not about nukes, its about conflicting geopolitical interests. Iran's nuclear program is just the cherry on top, if not an outright excuse, especially when considering that for example, Pakistan and India have nukes and nobody really has a problem with it.

Just another reason the mutts wont do anything they Flex like big boys around 3rd world shitholes but then China/Russia are involved they realise that MAD is Still a thing

Attached: what-if-iran-had-military-bases-on-all-sides-of-the-us_o_1715657.jpg (640x732, 412K)