How are German immigrants treated in Australia?

How are German immigrants treated in Australia?

Attached: file.png (500x334, 232K)

like normal people

how are American immigrants treated in Australia?

like abnormal people

whale rescue teams will roll you back out to sea

Testing to see if im still a britbong, Im an aussie and not too sure of whats going on.

Also german, Treated pretty well, Respect given if your respectful to others.

pretty well, generally americans will be made fun of to see if they can handle the banter - if you show you're not a soft cock, you're accepted

happened to me as well after our ISPs banned Jow Forums after the shooting in new zealand. one day it just changed back to the australian flag

Like this. As far I know, you're treated no differently.

I mean we used to have concentration camps for them around the 1910's but that's in the past

based fuck cracKKKas and their nazi sites

people will banter and take the piss and you probably wouldn't be able to handle it

shhh, they're detention centres!

Attached: nauru pepes.png (1600x1532, 2.71M)

>t.OMG ERDOGAN IS GOING TO BRING BACK TEH OTTOMANZ N SHIEEEET

Honestly at this point in history they are basically invisible. There's basically zero social cohesion in this country anymore after ~15 to 20 years of massive migration (legal and otherwise). It's not like there's some sense of 'us' and 'them' because 'them' are as numerous as 'us'.

On the streets and in shops you'll most likely just be seen as another (evil) white person (assuming you are that sort of German) but in your workplace no-one will care beyond a few jokes about beer and Hitler.

Which is the largest immigrant group? Chinks?

I'd have to pull out the latest data from the last census (which asks about ethnicity and heritage) to be sure but I think with the dying off of the old migrants from Europe (who mostly came 1945 to 1965) if the Chinese aren't the largest single immigrant group by now then yeah I'd be surprised.

Like everywhere, they are lynched on the street if they speak German in public or wear socks with sandals or dare to dig holes in the sand.

In terms of permanent immigrants, about 24-25% are from the UK, 8-9% are from NZ, China and Italy are about 4% each, India, Vietnam and Philippines are 3% each, Greeks, Germans and South Africans are about 2-2.5% each- everywhere else makes up the rest.

We do get a lot of transient workers, tourists and students from all sorts of places though. Most of them bugger off after 2-3 years though unless they get permanent residency.

I've never met a single German who emigrated here, only Asians and Balkanoid swine.

>dare to dig holes
This is the only drawback.