Classifying races based on colours is unbelievably stupid

Classifying races based on colours is unbelievably stupid.
Pic related isn't the rule, but it still counts.

Attached: IMG_1277.jpg (1920x1303, 582K)

Colours are a good indicator of race, but naming races after colours is misleading.

White = blue eyes and european nose for me (no hook noses or nigger noses).

>another cherrypick picture of girls thread

Attached: 6958318195134.jpg (1024x768, 162K)

Remove that makeup and post hot Italian studs instead.

And straight hair

That woman looks hideous

>a french canadian mutt with a fake nordic name to appear northern european and a jew
these people aren't white

"no"

Attached: 7218962758536.jpg (1024x768, 120K)

fucking based

Arab education

Attached: images.jfif.jpg (230x220, 7K)

cringe chink chaser

>Not accepting the truth
Yikes.....You Incels need to accept it

if you visit california I'll fix you up with a yellow woman. I'm dead serious.

Calling others incels don't stop you from being one you know

We are white too if you classify races simply based on colours.

>not accepting the truth
Yikes... You chink chasers need to accept a simple fact that 2 semi-decent chinks out of 2 gorillions flatfaced ironed chinkoids mean nothing.

>the truth is from heavily edited images on my pc
go out and enjoy the sun, it's a nice day

You realize that those "white" asians are under a killogram of makeup and a full photoshop session after it to resemble white skin
and on the other side we have whitetrash, from hollywood as if it wasn't already bad enough, with their artificial tans that make them look like that because it's american cultura (born and spread from californians) that you should be tanning yourslef until you're brown cause that's what's aesthetic and beautiful to them
right?
it takes a 90iq ape from the amazon to realize this little detail so I'm hoping you do too

Sure I will come so that you can murder me
Yikes
All those Incel who cant handle the truth
Have sex already you nerds

You're right, though my main point is about the classification based on colour. Some Indians are darker than African, yet they're still not "black people".

Attached: IMG_1308.jpg (657x527, 32K)

I guess they take into account facial traits so "Indian" is sufficient to classify a whole gorup of people
It's not just color of the skin being taken into consideration, but strong traits that an entire group of people on the same land share together. anybody can tell an indian person if they saw them in the streets

>Sure I will come so that you can murder me
I wouldn't ever do that but would you be willing to wager it for an azn qt? Your answer will reveal how much you like them.

>spamming same shut over and over
Ah yes, now that you have said that for the 47838265 time, I believe you and not my own eyes, wooooow chinkoid flatfaced chicks with 3cm of makeup are sooooooooo cuuuute

That's what I am saying, we should start using different terms to describe races. Like the nips in the OP are whiter that the average Spaniard at the very least, but you can still tell that they are not European.

Could the exposure on the left image be any brighter?

Attached: C233C74D-CC7E-4FE5-A0E2-F404A127AD8E.jpg (690x430, 64K)

Yes you should rather believe me actually
What you mean? Thats natural light....

>Two of the most hated western women.

Attached: 9dzemfwbakp01.jpg (4032x3024, 1020K)

Attached: 1560278075781.png (713x248, 46K)

White people are pink

wh*tes aren't people. wh*te animals will be put in zoo after India become superpower by 2030.

The Fin has a point.

Calm down Raj, you guys are still hanging people for eating beef and being in the wrong caste, so sit the fuck down.

We're true whites now

good point since Amy Schumer is a jew and we should never allow them to get away with calling themselves white