No judge. I didn't run over that woman with my car. I just gave her a surprise ride on my windshield

>No judge. I didn't run over that woman with my car. I just gave her a surprise ride on my windshield.
So this is how things are done in Burgerlandia.

Attached: z4tz6w3.png (783x765, 791K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/kinder-egg-toy-death-france-three-year-old-french-girl-chokes-a6822626.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isnt it dumb comparing something from your game with something thats illegal in usa?

Attached: ben-shapiro-benshapiro-because-l-cant-defend-my-liberty-or-28163965~2.png (496x609, 287K)

except that when you buy kinder eggs you always got chocolate and a nice toy inside

or at least it was like that when I was kid, last time I've seen kinder egg opened there was a fucking 9 piece puzzle inside

Attached: 1557052484626.jpg (409x437, 23K)

>last time I've seen kinder egg opened there was a fucking 9 piece puzzle inside
How?

Attached: 1561116018176.gif (540x699, 254K)

ask italians they make that shit

Kinder toys are shittier every year. Now it's often just a two piece toy without moving parts. Lazy niggers

yes but often kinder egg toys are part of a collection you are trying to complete and some of the toys in the collection are much rarer than others

This was the best line.
Prove me wrong

Attached: dinos.jpg (1001x665, 102K)

But Kinder eggs are illegal in murrica

I remember these and also some fucking hippos

>Prove me wrong
нy изи ecли чecтнo

Attached: 47642146.jpg (1762x726, 155K)

Smurfs were the best, hippos second, dolphins fucking last

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x248, 38K)

What are those? Are they from real Kinder?

I remember these as well
think I still have a bunch in my dad's house... there were some lions as well who wore like safari clothes

дa, выпycкaли вpoдe дo кoнцa 90ых, нy или пo кpaйнeй мepe в пocт cccp были

Attached: 13169995.jpg (664x768, 151K)

DLC is probably safer than kinder eggs.

>moments from the UK's investigation
I always suspected Jow Forums was illiterate, but now I have proof

I totally forgot about these.

Based Shapiro

Didn't kinder eggs kill some kids in Europe recently? Doesn't seem that ethical.

Oh hell yes, I have some of these in one of my buckets of kinder egg toys

Attached: s-l640.jpg (640x480, 59K)

And you always get something from loot boxes. That's the distinction they're making between loot boxes and something that is undeniably gambling, like a slot machine.

I want to see them fuck off as well, but I'm not going to ignore their arguments or pretend they're faulty.

>So this is how things are done in Burgerlandia.

>All video games are made in America and all decisions are made by Americans

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,t.u1.jpg (750x1000, 49K)

We are one of the few countries actually standing up to these companies though.

Mayne he could....I knew a girl who was allergic to chocolate.

Give it a few more years. It will be a sticker of a horse like a shitty cracker jack prize.

Yes, a froglette died from a kinder egg.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/kinder-egg-toy-death-france-three-year-old-french-girl-chokes-a6822626.html

But...SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!!!

>has semi autonomic rifles
>can't defend liberty to have kinder eggs

Kinder eggs are loot boxes

>The embedded non-nutritive objects in these confectionery products may pose a public health risk as the consumer may unknowingly choke on the object[45]
Hmmm

where is EA from, anons?

>Kinder eggs
Whelp, looks like they'll have to be banned in the US now.

DICE are the developers and they’re Swedish.

DICE is a subsidiary of EA.