Lol

Attached: manki.jpg (400x241, 19K)

lol looks like putin hahahahahahahahahhahaa russia bad xD

you're banned bro
see you on the other side

HAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: sam200.png (200x200, 45K)

look at him go!

Attached: 1559697090695.jpg (250x316, 20K)

he looks CUTE!

Attached: 1559993257772.jpg (300x299, 12K)

HE

Attached: 1560105846771.png (476x512, 230K)

IS

Attached: 1559994411137.jpg (297x319, 57K)

Mods rangebanned my entire city yesterday from uploading images to int because i posted a monke but they lifted it earlier this morning so that's pretty nice

Attached: 1560339959054.jpg (1041x506, 85K)

Lol they have no idea how to run a site
just like how putimonkey cant run a country.

Attached: My First OC!.png (590x302, 34K)

CUTE AND HAPPY!

Attached: 1560604660443.jpg (553x552, 151K)

It should be pretty evident, to anyone with a modicum of deductive skills that is, that there is a concerted effort by shills to delegitimize the figure of President Putin. Seriously, in the span of a few days, our board has been filled with freaking HUNDREDS of derogatory images where Putin is likened to a monkey. Like I get this is the price for not bending the knee to the NWO and its satanic subversion of traditional societies but still, this is going too far. Imagine a Head of State giving his best to save the white race just to have some pawns of libtardism pumping those ebin le monke memes at him. This is outrageous and these threads need to be banned. Whenever a new thread trying to make Putin look short or like a primate is created, cultural marxism dances in joy as they encroach on the Western values that Putin incarnates. And yeah, Putin might be slightly shorter than average height and like 180 cm at most but his moral stature is freaking HUGE so yeah, whenever you think you're being so cool and marvellous with your damn le monke memes, keep in mind that Rothschilds are smiling at your action! Seriously, guys, stop. You're hurting the white race.

adorable!

Attached: 1559985572363.png (545x621, 820K)

> It should be pretty evident, to anyone with a modicum of deductive skills that is, that there is a concerted effort by shills to delegitimize the figure of President Putin. Seriously, in the span of a few days, our board has been filled with freaking HUNDREDS of derogatory images where Putin is likened to a monkey. Like I get this is the price for not bending the knee to the NWO and its satanic subversion of traditional societies but still, this is going too far. Imagine a Head of State giving his best to save the white race just to have some pawns of libtardism pumping those ebin le monke memes at him. This is outrageous and these threads need to be banned. Whenever a new thread trying to make Putin look short or like a primate is created, cultural marxism dances in joy as they encroach on the Western values that Putin incarnates. And yeah, Putin might be slightly shorter than average height and like 180 cm at most but his moral stature is freaking HUGE so yeah, whenever you think you're being so cool and marvellous with your damn le monke memes, keep in mind that Rothschilds are smiling at your action! Seriously, guys, stop. You're hurting the white race.

Attached: 1559993804579.jpg (303x335, 24K)

godt jobba

Attached: 1557682889012.jpg (179x170, 10K)

lol

JANNY ARE YOU OK?

Attached: 1560603316538.jpg (550x550, 126K)

I can perfectly picture satanic NWO masters in my head, they are laughing through their fangs and saying to themselves "ah, so good, these gullible cucks at Jow Forums are doing our bidding without us needing to pay a single cent!". They dance in joy at the Guardian of Whites being derided as this means their twisted plans come to a fruition. The man who faces up to the Libtards' warmongering, who said no to leftists stomping their stinky paws on tradition, who pulled his people up from hunger is being deformed by incels who turn him into a monkey. These incels think they are meme-masters but little do these gullible creatures know they are furthering the cause of post-modern tyranny. Monkeys are primitive, have no sense of moral values, they don't understand order, they can't wrap their heads around the idea of cooperation... It's quite ironic, isn't it? This is what the leftist puppeteers want for our countries and what the Russian Knight fights against yet these cucks don't see it's the Chad Vlad who defends the West from this. Luckily there are still people carrying an enlightened redpill in their brains who see how le monke memes benefit Satan's cause. Yes, the photoshopped primate menace plays into the hands of post modernist bolshevik agitators, it's like a gorilla coming to life and punching tree logs down. These trees, my friends, are our Western morals and prosperity guarding our societies from the debris of insanity and this dumb gorilla is none other than le monke memesters who are cluelessly advancing a dark cause. Wake up, shills, ChadVlad needs to be praised by free-thinking individuals!!!

>It should be pretty evident, to anyone with a modicum of deductive skills that is, that there is a concerted effort by shills to delegitimize the figure of President Putin. Seriously, in the span of a few days, our board has been filled with freaking HUNDREDS of derogatory images where Putin is likened to a monkey. Like I get this is the price for not bending the knee to the NWO and its satanic subversion of traditional societies but still, this is going too far. Imagine a Head of State giving his best to save the white race just to have some pawns of libtardism pumping those ebin le monke memes at him. This is outrageous and these threads need to be banned. Whenever a new thread trying to make Putin look short or like a primate is created, cultural marxism dances in joy as they encroach on the Western values that Putin incarnates. And yeah, Putin might be slightly shorter than average height and like 180 cm at most but his moral stature is freaking HUGE so yeah, whenever you think you're being so cool and marvellous with your damn le monke memes, keep in mind that Rothschilds are smiling at your action! Seriously, guys, stop. You're hurting the white race.

Attached: 60726285_667041027073140_3063270326895614335_n.jpg (320x354, 41K)

was I tricked by NWO masters? :(

Attached: 1559990040338.png (645x773, 26K)

>It should be pretty evident, to anyone with a modicum of deductive skills that is, that there is a concerted effort by shills to delegitimize the figure of President Putin. Seriously, in the span of a few days, our board has been filled with freaking HUNDREDS of derogatory images where Putin is likened to a monkey. Like I get this is the price for not bending the knee to the NWO and its satanic subversion of traditional societies but still, this is going too far. Imagine a Head of State giving his best to save the white race just to have some pawns of libtardism pumping those ebin le monke memes at him. This is outrageous and these threads need to be banned. Whenever a new thread trying to make Putin look short or like a primate is created, cultural marxism dances in joy as they encroach on the Western values that Putin incarnates. And yeah, Putin might be slightly shorter than average height and like 180 cm at most but his moral stature is freaking HUGE so yeah, whenever you think you're being so cool and marvellous with your damn le monke memes, keep in mind that Rothschilds are smiling at your action! Seriously, guys, stop. You're hurting the white race.

Attached: 1559987274694.png (303x335, 204K)

Stop it it's not funny

Attached: 1560678524213.jpg (304x304, 38K)