I relapsed. Didn't last long I know

I relapsed. Didn't last long I know.

Attached: 1538354871452.jpg (332x332, 72K)

it's the two of us, user...

Attached: 1553219858295.png (677x605, 270K)

Just dont drink, lol

That's what yoi get for being a pothead.

i think he meant alcohol, user

This guy is probably the Canadian that post about getting a head ache after smoking,

Kek

Try kratom, unironically. It alleviates withdrawals a bit and also has a weird way of making you less interested in drinking.

im addicted to this shit. it was fun and games for like 8 months but now i take like 2 and a half ounces a day and it is getting expensive. i get extremely fatigued and just sleep and feel irritable and deepressed when i dont take it and i havnt had enough time off work to purge it from me and go through the withdrawals. quitting this shit soon

>Being addicted to alcohol
Lmao what a fagoot
For me it's cocaine

Yeah that happened to me too. It sucked ass. Wean yourself off slowly. It should be easy to use for long enough to quit drinking without having that happen though. I think. Even if I'm wrong on that it would still achieve some harm reduction. A kratom addiction is a hundred times easier to function properly with than alcoholism.

Is there an Arabic name that is your equivalent of Chad?

yeah it really isnt so bad. and i forgot to mention but it did start it to stop being an alcoholic and it worked. sometimes id fuck up and get drunk while eating lots of kratom and it is a terrible hangover. so ijust stopped drinking and took only kratom and smoked weed sometimes. ive really enjoyed my time with the kratom but i need to stop that now. atleast long enough to where i dont need so much and dont have to take it everyday.

That’s what you get for fuckniggersposting, wh*teboi.

Can't think of one

You'll feel way better when you stop. Like I'm sure you already know that, but it'll be an even bigger improvement than you think. Great job though, man. You're past the hardest part.

I am interested in trying kratom, is it nice? Do you get high?

It's not really a high in the usual sense but it's relaxing. I don't necessarily recommend it except as a tool to quit more destructive habits but it also wouldn't hurt you to try if you're curious. Just be careful not to like it too much. It's pretty cheap and relatively safe but you can quickly develop dependence.

it is similar to an opiate feeling, but kinda muddy and nowhere near as good, but still pretty nice. it will make you nauseous as fuck the first few times if you take a decent sized dose. i like the white strains that act like uppers kind of. overall pretty harmless except for the addiction potential.

I am trying to find a replacement for alcohol. Just something to take on the weekend to feel nice. Alcohol is not good for me but it is the only option right now.

I only rarely felt nauseated from it and never actually vomited. Ditto on the white strains, though. I made a point of mixing up color and strain because it seemed to help mitigate tolerance a little bit, but it doesn't get any better than a good white.

Ah, well if you're looking to replace recreational weekend drinking then I don't think kratom makes sense for you. It isn't a social party thing.

No i don't drink to party, i am looking for a drug to kill boredom and chill with music by myself.

Oh okay. I guess kratom might work but like I said it isn't much of a high. Have you tried weed?

I have and i really like it, sadly i don't have the ability or oppurtunity to use it atm

Why not? It seems like exactly what you're going for.

I don't want to go into detail but i don't have a way to get ahold of it for now. I can get kratom tho and that is why i am asking.

Right on dude, well honestly I'd just keep drinking for now and switch to pot when you're able. But go ahead and try kratom just for the shits and giggles.

>needing one drug to come off another
yea no thanks

t. the peanut gallery

It will take along time unfortunately... But thank you my dude, will try kratom

a better way to fight addiction is do things that make you feel good...exercise a lot, eat healthy, get some sunlight, etc. that's how i quit weed. using another drug to come off of other drugs is just stupid and lazy.

>that's how i quit weed.
Opinion discarded.

Getting off weed and alcohol are two different things.

Y'all need to drop these bad habits for your health's sake and for y'all's families' sake.

Attached: 1524368590699.png (300x250, 22K)

shouldn't have gotten into alcohol in the first place. i don't feel sorry for you. alcoholics are fuckin idiots.

I don't need a retard's sympathy m8.

cool
enjoy your shitty miserable drunken life

But I quit. Using kratom. Like I said in the post you were being a fag about.