Why is the US president like this

Why is the US president like this
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1142157838153895941

Attached: kUuht00m_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eprints.soton.ac.uk/413658/1/JenningsWlezienPollingErrors.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>twitter

Attached: 1557360795275.jpg (680x940, 63K)

I don't even like trump but that's actually based

Q predicted this.

lmaaooo

he is unironically the closest we've got to a dictator

uh what did he mean by this?

Attached: 6mup3y3ophd21.png (646x595, 280K)

hate the faggot but he is based and redpilled

#trump4eva

What the fuck does he mean by this is he promoting himself to dictator or something?

Attached: 1560345244652.jpg (300x168, 11K)

>uses norwegian music
fuck off

dios mio...
el dominacion mundial...

Attached: 1510960129433.jpg (2000x1500, 1.41M)

I don't like Trump as a president but I LOVE him as a tweeter, holy moly

Attached: trump-tweet-biden_0.png (526x240, 30K)

I haven't been liking Trump with his Iran and Israel stuff along with not building dat wall. His personality is still based to me. Gonna miss big Don when he's gone and we've got some boring nerd who's got an intern tweeting for him

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: ipsos poll.jpg (901x514, 109K)

>he STILL believes in polling after 2016

last time the polls worked out great for ya

lole, he still has it

Attached: 1544565024116.jpg (528x522, 61K)

t. Low IQ simpleton who can't read polls
That's 20% of the voters still undecided. It's a well know fact that 40-45% of the country hates him no matter what. The 15-20% undecided people are Bush republicucks who are too ashamed to say they support Trump. Not saying that it's in the bag for him but it's closer than you think

Convince me Trump doesn't browse Jow Forums

Attached: 1561146807909.png (703x646, 357K)

Lots of boomers do these days. They stay away from 4channel though thank God.

Attached: BobbyBaccalieri.jpg (250x250, 23K)

trump is what all the memers wanted in 2016, to hate on trump now is just cowardly and pathetic. embrace the shit you all craved

not a dictator, but a benevolent permanent leader loved by his country

is he a dictator now?

Attached: 1530396615731.jpg (322x306, 20K)

That's pretty funny, chill out norway

"Trump says 'You Will Get Tired Of Winning' " but every time he fails to secure border funding and says something pro-gay it gets louder and the content aware scale increases

Attached: 1558733026605.png (1096x827, 1.09M)

based chief dotard memeing the world
what a great timeline

Attached: 1560508530784.png (1080x1080, 115K)

The thought that they're saying how he's so good he could win every election in the future. He's a low IQ narcissist.

Because he is a fucking retard controlled by evil kikes. Just like Bush

hahaha, these again?

>

Attached: ZAX-JohnHenryEden.jpg (1440x900, 640K)

>polls

German autos are next. prepare your ass

>Because he is a fucking retard controlled by evil kikes. Just like Bush

Attached: ((((USA)))).png (698x500, 718K)

>The thought that they're saying how he's so good he could win every election in the future. He's a low IQ narcissist.

Attached: 1560984870776.png (231x218, 18K)

>muh kikes
when will you people learn

Polling results are never certain. They only give statistical probability. More often than not, polls are typically reliable indicators.

If he wanted 2020 he should've nuked Iran but he pussied out. Shame.

polls predicted hillary would win to a 95% certitude at one point. when it comes to trump polls don't mean shit. there's online campaigns for trump supporters to actively lie on polls to fuck with the media

Attached: 56e2d7d5e5afce6b2ade324094df84aa584eb850.jpg (817x1359, 167K)

t. Jew

My prediction is that Trump is going to narrowly win in 2020, but when the pendulum swings to the left in 2024, a gigantic feminist SJW candidate is going to win and he's going to open the floodgates and turn Texas blue for good.

I would literally vote for anyone but trump

That implying the prez is a redditor?

The polls said she would win with 1-2% of the votes. Guess what? She actually won the popular vote.

>polls predicted hillary would win to a 95% certitude

I saw one at 98%
not one poll ever had him winning

95% probability is not 100%. How can you not grasp the concept of probability? There was a 5% chance plus the polling margin of error.

Not even a fan that faggot, but that was pretty funny. Pretty sure some bootlicker on Jow Forums sent that to his media team.

Attached: 1561063592105.png (512x512, 105K)

>95% probability is not 100%
really?
wow

Don't greentext your own quotes. It's not how things are done.

go open a lootbox and bother someone else with your retarded posts

>Don't greentext your own quotes. It's not how things are done.

Your country and the world are fucked either way. At least this guy makes me laugh, and he triggers the living fuck out of liberals. Four more years please.

Hey dude I’m not the one having trouble understanding that 95% is not certainty. You’ll have to talk to and ask him if he knew this.

nobody else is either

What the fuck does lootboxes have to do with the discussion? Polling confers statistical probability, it does not infer certainty.

The problem wasn't the polls, it was the algorithms and models built on top of the polls that failed.

>. At least this guy makes me laugh, and he triggers the living fuck out of liberals.

Attached: 1559662390691.jpg (792x960, 85K)

Just said that Hillary would win 95% certitude. Do you understand what certitude means?

not an argument

Who cares about polls any more?
you should have looked at the sampling data from the polls, it would have told you they were shitty

every poll this time will say he will lose too

yeah, they were certain she would win based on the polls, she didn't

holy shit he just started world war 3 but i guess he triggered the left epic meme style haha

>Polling confers statistical probability, it does not infer certainty.
you're playing semantics by conflating certainty to only mean 100%. you're being a faggot

>he just started world war 3

Attached: 8lxA7yg.jpg (310x403, 25K)

No you retard. The polling indicated that it was statistically likely that she would win. There is no such thing as certainty when it comes to polling.

>>eprints.soton.ac.uk/413658/1/JenningsWlezienPollingErrors.pdf

Polling is historically accurate. But again. People seem to be confused over the difference of probability and possibility.

I didn’t choose the words. You certainty appear to be a retard. I’m not even 95% sure of that.

>you're being a faggot
he's being a typical leaf, I'm going back to my vidya game

>Polling is historically accurate.
it never will be again

they knew the polls were shit, they were telling us lies
they wanted people to think Trump had no chance and to stay home
like I said, the sampling data, I knew they were shit, it was all propaganda

it backfired on them because because nobody trusts the media any more or polls

every time he hovers his finger above the red button, his supporters are like "NO RETARD", but the left eggs him on. Remember the time when he launched missiles at that Syrian base and CNN did a 180 and started kissing his ass while his supporters were pulling their hair and PJW said he was off the Trump train?

no, that would be fdr

>Just said that Hillary would win 95% certitude.
>The polling indicated that it was statistically likely that she would win.

yeah and 95 isn't 100, so a degree of certitude
just get over it, he's going to win again too

Obamer ordered a US citizen to be assassinated.

Well I just linked a paper that gives compelling evidence that polling is historically accurate. don’t look at it as a political bias. Trump won even though the polls suggested he would not. I ain’t saying that he can’t win again, I’m just stating the fact that polling is historically a reliable method to determine the probability of certain elections. It’s not foolproof and certain, by it is a tool that gives us insight.

>trump is president of the USA
Best timeline.

just saw people today calling trump a russian bot because he called off an attack on iran, some people are just batshit crazy

If he loses in 2020 mutts could have the excuse that it was all a fluke, it was the fault of the electoral college, it was because Hillary is the Antichrist, etc.... but imagine if he wins again. The stereotype of the "dumb American" will be cemented for the next century.

Attached: 1535268608724.png (195x189, 94K)

>amerimutt education