Post wholesome news from your country

Attached: 68E944FF-683E-4213-A205-DAA81371EEBB.jpg (640x813, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nrk.no/finnmark/erna-solberg-motte-hvithvalen-hvaldimir-i-hammerfest-1.14594450
dagbladet.no/nyheter/trodde-telefonen-var-tapt-sa-kom-hvaldimir-til-unnsetning/71031243
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: f800x450-90248_141694_50.jpg (800x450, 37K)

There's a guy who recycles beer cans and cardboard here who pays me beer everytime we meet kek
his nickname is Mumm-Ra

Unironically based.

Bump

nrk.no/finnmark/erna-solberg-motte-hvithvalen-hvaldimir-i-hammerfest-1.14594450
a whale showed up in norway and we thought it was a russian spy (not a joke). now the prime minister is there to hand feed him mackerels (not a joke). pls accept our country, it is not a joke

>wholesome

Attached: 1571D482-D5FF-4689-B4DA-4C144E664592.jpg (400x600, 335K)

>not even torturing him for information

white kid has no drip

when we said it was a spy whale, a russian general came in the media and said how the fuck could a whale be a spy, did it have a phone number on it that you could call if you had sensitive information? later on the whale retrieved a lady's phone dagbladet.no/nyheter/trodde-telefonen-var-tapt-sa-kom-hvaldimir-til-unnsetning/71031243

btw this is still not a joke

Based teacher- unfortunately i cannot provide anything for the thread, Finland is not very wholesome

What’s drip?

Attached: ch.jpg (680x440, 19K)

this. guarantee at some point this dude will get in trouble for diddling

very based teachjer

Ear rings

Meme term for waves
When people with “African hair” like myself get a short haircut, brush it and hold it down with a DuRag
After a few weeks we get waves, and “Drip check” means “Wave check”, basically meaning “remove the durag to see if you have waves”
“White boy has no drip” refers to the fact that (most) white people cant get waves because of the way their hair grows

Worldview: 0

Fuck off with the reddit negrophilia shit, its not Jow Forums related

>kid in the right
based

ofc this fatty knows how to get things to eat

Such a nice whale. Too bad the Danes would fuck him up.

Or single mom Shaniqua will extort money out of him with threats of false allegation. Any man who chooses to work with children is either a pedo or just really stupid.

Based

That's not what drip means at all lmao.

Actually based

Hurry up and die out, Eurovermin.

Attached: happy (bengali?) pajeet.jpg (618x767, 102K)

>poor little white boy

kek