Question for americans

1. your state
2. how would you rank all 50 states from best to worst?

Attached: GettyImages-467678690-58b9d1683df78c353c38c69d.jpg (1981x1513, 302K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3hb3WwZuTPI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My state
My state > your state

there's no difference between them

Attached: 1536288541512.jpg (525x525, 35K)

Most states are too irrelevant to even bother ranking.

1- Texas
2- Kentucky
3- Tennessee
4- Alaska
5- Wyoming

i am interested in united statesian culture. please answer the question.

1. Cali
2. can't even name 50, let alone rank em. flyovers have so little impact on my state Cali could break off tomorrow and I couldn't give less of a shit.
other states whining about Cali is as meaningless to me as non Americans whining about america

Shut the fuck up loser

the names are on the helpful map i posted in the op. i would like to know about american states and american culture

american culture is just whatever you find at the mall. it's not real anymore. we got hijacked by big finance before we had a chance to be a real country

My homestate Vermont is the best alhamdulillah

stop being a self indulgent whiner and tell me about your states

Best:

1.Ohio
2.Pennsylvania
3.Wisconsin
4.Delaware
5. West Virginia

1. Indiana
2. would prefer upper north east or upper Midwest only. everything else is trash.

Don't listen to this retardState culture is based on what group people settled the state. Take Utah for an example; they Mormon settlers were religous so they very conservative.

Don't feel like ranking all 50, especially since most of them are flyovers. I'll do top 10.

>Your state:
Massachusetts

1. Texas
2. New Hampshire
3. Washington
4. Massachusetts
5. Minnesota
6. New York
7. Maine
8. Ohio
9. Virginia
10. Colorado

US doesn't have very many bad states, it's just most of them are very similar. For example, Massachusetts is the only relevant state in New England. Look at Connecticut, literally a highway to NY. Most of the inland states are nice and comfy but total flyovers, I honestly forget that places like Nebraska or the Dakotas even exist half the time.

I'd say there are only four bad states in the union: Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama for their feral negros, and California.

Top 5:
Alaska
Montana
Colorado
Texas
Washington
Runner up: Arizona

Bottom 5:
California - this state is pure AIDs, cancer, and possibly needs to be nuked by our own military
New York
Mississipi
New Jersey
Michigan
Runner up: Ohio

>1.Ohio
Kys. Now.

Also don't listen to cali subhuman egos. Everyone hates that shithole who isn't from cali and many californians hate it too. Those retards think it's just flyovers or southerners that hate em but no, i'm from literally the birthplace of this country and I'd be glad if we nuked that shithole and rebuilt it with actual civilization.

1.Utah
[..]
50. West Virginia

Attached: 1536640529641.jpg (640x631, 49K)

mmm this isn't all 50 states ... i expected better ... america

well, apparently ca has a bigger gdp than uk or france. don't know if that says more about uk and France than it does about Cali, though

>best Northeastern state
PA

>best Southern state
Georgia

>best Midwestern state
Iowa

>best Western state
California

>California > the rest

Attached: 1558555685694.jpg (891x1200, 61K)

1. NY
2. ny > texas > the rest

Just my top five lad.

what happens in maryland?

millionaires and niggers

oh shut the fuck up

what a jerkoff

did facts hurt your feelings again

>millionaires
are they drug dealers?

Attached: stringerbell.jpg (1024x576, 134K)

>going to this board to discuss cultures around the world
should have repackaged the question into a "do Americans really" type to get results

Maryland is a pretty rich place, it's also apart of the DMV (delaware maryland virginia) which has a kind of shared culture since most people there drive between the states pretty often since they're so small and close together.

That's a lot of work fuckshit that's like asking you to rank every single european country except way harder because at least european countries are more distinguishable from one another. So many states are practically identical. I will do top 10 and bottom 5 instead.
>top 10
Oklahoma
Texas
New York
Florida
Georgia
Louisiana
Arkansas
Colorado
Alaska
Hawaii
>bottom 5
California
Oregon
Washington
Illinois
New Jersey
Don't actually care about the rest so that's all I've got.

Attached: D48E481C-0545-4E74-AEE2-9E89C3A79056.jpg (1578x946, 289K)

No you just come off like an arrogant douche, like most Californians

1. look at my flags
2. 'first will be either mass or NM (only because I don't hear much about that place that is negative other than ufo's) last will be Alabama for their recent implementation of sharia law.

Midwest > everyone else
Coasties, don't even bother replying.

Attached: coastiesbtfo.jpg (3996x1784, 1.22M)

Based, fuck coasties

shrug. wish I could say I cared about what you thought about anything at all, like you do about me

If you want to understand american culture, ask a different question. If you ask anyone to rank literally all 50 states the answer will be meaningless because only autistic people with extreme obssessive interest with every single state can answer it genuinely. The vast majority of people simply do not care about most states. Like no one gives a rats ass what happens in Wyoming or Iowa, it's completely inconsequential.

Turbo fuckin based

1. your state: Arizona
2. not sure how I would go about ranking each state, there are good and bad aspects to any location.

what happens in Wyoming and Iowa?

shut the fuck up
it's not coasties that are the problem, it's west coasties. By far the worst states with the most obnoxious, fake ass bastard subhuman trash human beings are west coast states

*shrug* have sex

ahahaha get a load of this raging turd. keep the AR locked up, don't do anything stupid now

Nothing.

You sure are a stupid bastard

corn and meth

Wyoming
>half boring as fuck to drive through, half amazing nature
>sparse population
>injuns
>tourists
>ranchers
Iowa
>corn fields
>multiple huge unis
>prairies
>boomer farmers chilling
>gets attention once every few years for presidential election
Both are more rural, Wyoming being the least populated state at under a million, so there's not much going on those places compared to more populated states.

Imagine being proud of living among third world street shitting drug using hiv spreading nigger loving gang banging subhumans

1. New York
2. I've mostly only been along the coast but, without ranking my own state I'll make a little list

good states:
Massachusetts (really good)
Pennsylvania
Virginia
Ohio
Michigan
The Carolinas
Georgia (really good)
Texas (really good)

bad states:
Mississippi (bad racism and a pretty violent dirty place)
California (80-90% of people I meet from here are a mix of total retard and cocky scumbag)

Nah, he's completely right. There are minute regional differences within the United States, but cuisine, language and other markers of high culture are lacking. Travel anywhere within the country and you'll find the same two-dozen restaurant chains dominating strip malls from coast-to-coast.

The U.S. is only diverse insofar as nature is concerned. Anyone who says otherwise is delusional and has probably never left the country.

what kind of a moron takes pride in the geographic location you happen to live in. can sort of see why flyovers do I guess, since that's all they have

>states have no differing culture
t. someone who hasn't traveled to different states, or has done nothing in different states

>no differences between cuisine and language
are you retarded? Are you seriously saying there is no difference in the way cuisine and language between places like alabama and new york? In the south you'll find way more barbecue places and different diction and accent dumb ass as compared to the northeast

absolutely based

kill yourself

wyoming looks lush on duckduckgo inages
>tfw you will never be a wyoming cowboy herding your buffalo

Attached: HORSE_020 $.jpg (1200x800, 675K)

Tons of US states look like that. The only good thing about Wyoming is that there are so few people living there.

Appalachia is the only region worth your time. The rest of this country is garbage.

Attached: 1_svRprdse978vsoCrmZhi7g.jpg (1820x1127, 624K)

I live in california
california is number 1. oregon is number 2. texas is number 3.

t. Has never left the country

What does that have to do with regional differences fucking retard? You said there aren't even minute differences fuck brains.

Alaska
they're all shit

1-Michigan
2-Other Great Lakes States
3-Rocky Mountain States
4-Great Plains States and other states I fail to mention here
5-Southern States
6-East Coastie States
7-California

>you said there aren't even minute differences fuck brains
>aren't even minute differences
>aren't even

That's not what I said, Cletus.

Attached: 1b77pc4c2cl21.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

Illinois, bottom ten(wildly corrupt)but some very decent people outside of the cities

North Dakota

1. Alaska
2. North Dakota
3. Japan
4. Texas
5. American Samoa
?????
57: Iraq
58: California

1. California
50. The rest

>Give me your time and energy peasant

Can't tell if your British or a goat fucker, But alas I repeat myself.

Cringe and povertypilled

Attached: 10.25+State+Fact+Sheets.jpg (1000x657, 77K)

There is WAY more difference between North Dakota and South Dakota than there is between North Korea and South Korea

Worst state: Minnesota
Best state: not Minnesota

It's mostly Argentinian sheep herders working there H2B slots in Wyoming. On ranches that is. Wyoming is still cool as fuck.

The Midwestern Reich intends to keep you guys on board for a comfy barrier to keep the east coast scum off our ass. We promise to buy your coal and apple cider.

Massachusetts

Massachusetts>rest of New England>rest of Northeast>Mid-Atlantic,Virginia, and Pacific coast> Pennsylvania to Illinois sort of area>rest>s*uth

pic related is a good general ranking imo, not for everyone, but from this ranking they rank several aspects and from that you can add your own weighting to decide what is best for you. Also might want to add climate and # of people or urban vs rural as that is important to some

Attached: best-states.png (1170x878, 137K)

Midwest is the Best.

1. Washington
2. California
3. The east coast
4. Oregon
5. The South
6. The Midwest
Nebraska

Hawaii

Best State: Oregon, but for it's natural beauty, not Portland
Worst State: Easily Mississippi

Attached: 3PQHJPRLDNHRDDD5IAOE2DAABQ.jpg (1200x600, 246K)

My state > any other state

Best:
Massachusetts
California
worst:
Alabama
MS
actually you are fine anywhere if you are upper middle class. it depends on what you like. muh relevance vs flyover is total bullshit for underage fags.

t. lived/stayed long term in 11 different states

You would starve without my state faggot. We produce more pork than the entire world. We export insane amounts of grain and corn.

what the fuck do you have against nebraska and the midwest? what is your logic for ranking us below Mississippi, Louisiana, or West Virginia?

Based german bro. Midwest has the most german heritage

Attached: 39841DB1-1D5C-4BE3-99B2-217D33FFECB0.jpg (1024x682, 465K)

Name one good thing that's come out of Nebraska besides Kool aid

reuben sandwich, arbor day, corn, ski lift, mcrib

come home midwestern man

Attached: 220px-German_ancestry_in_the_USA_and_Canada.png (220x219, 34K)

We have a monoculture, every place looks the same. Our culture is a media saturated simulation. The only remotely interesting city is New York, where everything is faster and higher quality.

\o

youtube.com/watch?v=3hb3WwZuTPI

Amerisharts like to pretend that every state has it's own unique culture, when there's only really four or five.

>north-east coast
>california
>texas
>da souf
>everything else

unlike New Zealand, that has no culture at all

from California. Most of the states are pretty equal IMO. I can really only rank the top and bottom, and really on superficial stuff at that.

The "bad" are the deep flyover states: the dakotas, nebraska, kansas, oklahoma. they are not necessarily bad, just completely irrelevant to anything that happens here. they are completely forgettable.

the best states are definitely Pennsylvania, Ohio, Texas, and Florida. the people here are all great, down to earth americans. Never had any issue with them, and there is tons to see and do.

upstate new york is cool, but the city sucks. same here with california. LA and SF are full of shitty inconsiderate people, but the rest of the state is awesome. all of the western states are pretty good too.

Attached: 4chan_1c175d_1609526.jpg (600x750, 66K)

>forgetting the greatest film trilogy of all time

Thank you for knowing the true best state

Attached: 123213213213213312.png (1000x1000, 253K)

Last time I checked Max Max was a tetralogy

>Filmed by an American
>Written by a South African
>Starting American and British actors

I'm not sure the landscape counts as a culture Kiwi. Thanks for letting your mum stunt double as an Orc though.

oh no no no