This is Gurbanguly Mälikgulyýewiç Berdimuhamedow, former dentist and current dictator of Turkmenistan...

This is Gurbanguly Mälikgulyýewiç Berdimuhamedow, former dentist and current dictator of Turkmenistan. Say something nice about him.

Attached: sbeg9143jpg_nDczTkj.jpg (1025x702, 637K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JsNioEnxeNs
caravanistan.com/books/kazakhstan/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The president before him died while drinking with olympic athlets, based country though

He looks really friendly

i thought central asians south of kazakhstan were dark

turkmeniggas be like ”yes my name is Mälikgulyýewiç Berdimuhamedow, how did you know?”

>this guy got jennifer lopez to sing at his birthday

I think I see Uzbeks every day and they look like Mexicans

ARKADAGA ŞÖHRAT! GAHRYMANA ŞÖHRAT!

so ive heard russia has the largest immigrant population in mordern days then the one in west europe that ppl's been complaining about
are most of them illegal? how does russians view them?

I've seen a video of him bullying some officials, but other than that, he seems like a nice person
youtu.be/JsNioEnxeNs

>nice person
A kazakh here. The country itself is north Korea 2.0. Im talking about Turkmenistan. Almost like my country but mine is a little bit moderate.

>The country itself is north Korea 2.0
Sure, but if you ignore the personality cult he's created around himself and other terrible shit he might have done, he's pretty chill.

Your country is nice though

I view them as my immenent replacement

Also do you like your new leader?

>so ive heard russia has the largest immigrant population in mordern days then the one in west europe
It's a bit less. Also the largest expanding immigrant population are Ukrainians.

Attached: large_P1rhBZ7F6oHwXAP8ba3vIX0wh29dDJZKYU-B3vruoJE.jpg (850x850, 271K)

I know that life itself is not black and white. We could live better.
I don't like him. The way he moves only shows that he's a puppet.
Let's imagine a country where peaceful protests are forbidden. A country where cars should only be painted white. A country which tourists are rarely seen.
I admit that he's a nice guy.

>I don't like him. The way he moves only shows that he's a puppet.
>I know that life itself is not black and white. We could live better.

I was in almaty and i think it has to be one of the nicest places i have ever been to.. Astana not so much

Wtf that post got all fucked up

>I don't like him. The way he moves only shows that he's a puppet.
What are his politics?

>I know that life itself is not black and white. We could live better.
I was in almaty and i think it has to be one of the nicest places i have ever been to.. Astana not so much

He's unironically based and redpilled. I've been reading all about Turkmenistan, would visit if I could.

It is my dream to one day unite all the stans and make myself sultan.

People are pretty nice though. Very hospitable. I live in Almaty, our economy heavily depends on oil and gas revenues.
His politics are pretty straightforward: continue that we have done many years before, stable economic growth and something else.

I actually went to spirit of tangri =DDD concert.

That was kind of disapointing though. I expected proud warriors of Cumania but instead i got various weird subcultures, gay people, African musicians and Russian middle aged wives selling all kind of new age shit.

Most of the legal immigrants are Russian repatriates and Ukrainians. Illegals are Uzbeks, Tajiks, etc.

That concert is for liberals. The concept is a new age folk music combined with bullshit rituals (we wuz mongols and shieet). The problem is that kazakh classic music is not widely spread throughout the country. The other good thing for tourists is a currency exchange rate just like in a movie called Eurotrip.

I went to the ballet and saw swan lake after that. You guys are better at larping as Russians than mongols based of those two experiences. What do you do in Almaty? Oil and gas?

Humans rights violations or just harsh justice?

Kyrgyzstan > k*zakhstan to visit

I work in construction company related to oil and gas, located too far from my home city. The oil and gas industry has a small personnel across the country, only 3 refineries (motor oil is not being produced), petrol and diesel are shite quality. Also, too many safety violations by the oil workers. I'd never expect to chat with some tourist who has been in my city.

all their white aryan women were raped by mongols

Attached: 1510654177579.jpg (249x249, 8K)

I agree in some ways. Police brutality is just nice towards all people. Britbongs complain that kazakhs are too rude. Maybe Anglos are being too soft these days.

An Aussie here. Actually Aussie are Chad Anglos better than leafs.

Illegals are mostly labor migrants, not the "gimme tha neetbux" kind (Russia does not have any neetbux programs tho).
>how does russians view them?
I hope you understand that stats on this picture accounts only for LEGAL migrants.

thank you lad
also do you know of any good books on central asian history?

Alm*ty felt very artificial. Shymbulak had chains from london and there was a fucking tower with rolex on it. But where the actual people live is no better no condition than kyrgyzstan

Bishkek by contrast has very little but instead of rolex tower and london patiserrie chains it has local cafés that do music nights or like falafel shops with artsy murals in them. The equivalents to shymbulak is probably ala archa where i feel they let nature do the talking rather than trying to get ypu to spend money every 5 minutes

Visit this website. I can't think of any good English source.
caravanistan.com/books/kazakhstan/

I agree with you. Too many people are too fake to live their own life because they're surrended by fake ideals, ideas, thoughts. For example, my gov spend mil of dollars to create a positive image of our country.

dog bless you

You're welcome, elite shitposter.