Eastern Europe
>Hard mode
China, India, Central Asia, Latin America
>Hell Mode
Philippines, Indonesia
>Nightmare mode
Sub-Saharan Africa, North Korea

Agree y/n?

Attached: 1530434715264.png (633x605, 412K)

canada and australia are better than western europe, worse than scandinavia. much better than usa. south korea shouldn't be on the same tier as japan

Anyone think that after we die it turns out we were playing a game where we make a character while choosing stats and stuff for it like attractiveness,height,size, intelligence,strength, location etc? Not knowing that we're in a game is part of the game

>it's impossible to beat the game as mena that they didn't name the difficulty setting

Dunno, it's probably easier to relocate in western europe if you're having a hard time

this isn't some fucking isekai you goddamn reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetard

you have time to shit post on Jow Forums so it can't be that bad

>Hardcore mode
Gamer

>canada and australia are better than western europe
Nice delusions

Don't know what that is nerd

sure bud

If you're rich your life will be easy wherever you are

Would survival mode be 1970s Cambodia?

We are in chink nightmare mode right now

Attached: 1ili97l204531.jpg (577x433, 39K)

Well, life is a simulation, none of this is real most likely. Elon Musk and the other people before him is totally right.

SK is the same tier as Japan economically and somewhat culturally as well
Also, Canada could arguably be tutorial mode, But I dunno if you're better than western europe

I suffer a lot.

Not particularly true, but yes, life is easier with money.

Attached: 1549439749680.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Which mode is Russia?

Stop being an embarrassment to your whole country

Hard mode.

Dumb chink. United States should be in the same place as Brazil and Russia.
Russia is third world around India/Brazil/Africa.

You only need two modes
1)Ultra easy utopia f*rst world mode: Canada, Australia, countries that are in EU, Switzerland, Norway, European microstates, Great Britain, New Zealand, Japan, Singapore, South Korea
2) Nightmare ultimate doom third world mode: everyone else

you can't really put the US, Brazil and Sub-Saharan Africa all on the same tier
there has to be a gray scale

>not particularly true
Yes, it's true. Life might even be easier if you're rich in the third world compared to being rich in the first world.

>tfw struggle on easy mode
should I just quit all together?

>Eastern Europe

it depend on country.
Ukraine is not normal mode,I guess.

Stupid greenland.

Maybe 1970s China, or 1940s South East Asia

>Yes, it's true. Life might even be easier if you're rich in the third world compared to being rich in the first world.
Hilariously wrong.

Everything is given to you on a silver platter, and you still struggle, so I can surmise that it's your fault. So the answer is: NO, because you already quit a long time ago.

Attached: 1530375785826.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

Yes
Just kys and you will no longer suffer anymore
No one will ever remember or miss you but that's okay cause you can take that, right?
After all, you are an apathetic low IQ subhuman nigger who have no place in this barbaric world

>Easy mode
Mate, piss off. There is a 90% chance you come from a far better off household than myself, are higher on the social ladder and didn't have a completely fucked up childhood.
If you are from a country outside of the Anglosphere or Scandinavian and are fluent in English, it is extremely unlikely you are a poor working class fuck up from a broken home. There is absolutely no barrier to entry for us English speaking natives.
You're probalbly some spoiled middle to upper middle class cunt who lives like a king compared to the actual poor cunts in your country. People like you are scum who don't deserve the easy lives you have. In a just world, you'd have everything taken from you and made to start again from the bottom, without being given anything.

I genuinely hope you lose everything you own.

Might just stay alive longer to make you seethe lmao

>Everything is given to you on a silver platter
See and FUCKING KILL YOURSELF, CUNT.

I never said you don't suffer, but if you have time to shit post on Jow Forums about it then it cant be that bad

Bait

India is worse than sub-Saharan Africa.

You can only put US on a "gray scale" if you like to be homeless, get shot, and pay 10000$ for a ride to the hospital

You're being ungrateful. You're a lawyer, you make a lot of money. You're already better off than at least 75% of your countrymen. You still complaining just shows how much of a scum you are.

>imagine actually believing this wealthy lawyer is suffering
>imagine still giving attention to this 'isufferflipposter'

Attached: FB_IMG_1560122356480.jpg (960x960, 35K)

Whatever man, your choice
I was just encouraging you to end your suffering right here and now, that's all

Attached: 1560840999277.png (900x851, 245K)

Based, flipshit thinks his third world shithole is somehow worse than my third world shithole.

You can go try that one more time near your mother's grave, f*rstoid. Maybe this time some pitiful fag won't call an ambulance on you

bottom 10% on developed countries is around 10 times wealthier and has a far better chance at life than those from a shithole
OP is probably implying same social status, i.e. comparing the mobility/hardships/opportunities of each cunt's middle class, or lower class, or upper class

How's the water shortage there?

I came from the lower middle class and I inched everything I earned in life. My parents didn't give me shit, my dad had to work all kinds of jobs just to feed us, my mom had to work night jobs as well. I earned ALMOST ALL of it.
I'm not being ungrateful, in fact I'm blessed to have decent money now.

But it saddens me to see people who live in well off places, who experienced better education, work opportunites, experienced happy lives in their 1st world country, and treat it like it's nothing to them. They even fail in live even with the things given to them. They don't even take advantage of it.

And that is the very definition of "ungreatful". I am ungreatful of people who are ungreatful, who waste the blessings they get in life like its nothing.

Maybe your upper class bred life taught you that, but its wrong.

Attached: 1538631980548.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>He still thinks this shithole is first world

Attached: 1558898932354.png (645x773, 49K)

It's a proxy or just another guy. The real guy was chill.

I like you greenland but stop being an embarassment to your country
Also, do you have anything better to do in Greenland than stay at home all day?

Attached: 1538205635183.png (1054x720, 889K)

Probably, real one would've killed himself after that already.

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain

>>Tutorial mode
>10% unemployement
>No available GF
>Countries no longer have any identity
>Average person is stupid af consuming for the sake of consuming then crying cuz AYO WE GOT NO MONEY
>European union
>Work like a slave to pay for boomers pensions

Yeah, tutorial mode.

Attached: topkek.jpg (600x539, 35K)

Move to the mainland

How about Mexico?

battle royale mode

Duterte must kill all druggies mode

All those problems are experienced by the countries below yours, PLUS more

>do you have anything better to do in Greenland than stay at home all day?
Nope but I plan to move out at some point so I can at least get a job or something to occupy myself with
What? You mean Denmark?
Sure I will soon enough

>All those problems are experienced by the countries below yours, PLUS more

Attached: prouf.jpg (400x300, 26K)

>SK is the same tier as Japan economically
that's what you think
japan has been a developed economy for decades longer than korea. they've been westernized for 150 years. korea was mostly peasants until ww2
canada, australia, nz always top the charts and are only surpassed by scandi countries and maybe switzerland
stay mad

It is the 21st century, what counts more than where you are born is your potential, your genetic make up.

Sure thing it is better to be poor in a 1st world, excluding US, but if you are full of talent, you will make it anywhere and can move to everywhere.

>tfw secret mode

Attached: 1315170801001.jpg (600x600, 32K)

How do you explain niggers? Who does willfully decide 'yo lets be a godam nigger this playthrough'?

>Maybe your upper class bred life taught you that, but its wrong.
You fucker how dare you call me upper class. I'm posting this from a shitty internet cafe while you're probably posting from your cushy personal computer in your big house that you bought from defending people even scummier than you. Die, cunt.

Attached: 1558089451748.jpg (250x226, 6K)

It's the per capita that counts.

I like UAE but Dubai looks like an uncomfy, unaesthetic city.

I live in a moderately sized house and yes, I am posting from my PC at home. I had to save a lot of money for this you know.
Point is those firstoids were baiting me. It's their fault they didn't succeed if things were given to them and they didn't use any of it. We third worlders usually climb from hardship without any kind of support.

Some Firstoids have the gall to think they aren't in easy mode, when they have the privilege to make many mistakes or be dumb with decisions in life, while third worlders like us don't. Really sad.

Attached: 1550038553452.jpg (1920x1080, 570K)

>climb from hardship without any kind of support.
But I thought most third worlders had tightly knit families and such?

Attached: 1560367291854.png (470x600, 191K)

>It's the per capita that counts.
are you baiting. japan's gdp per capita is 38k whereas koreas is 28k and its been steadily climbing for the past 40 years whereas japan's has plateaued for the last 30. japan has half as much infant mortality. japan's relative poverty rate is half that of sk's with virtually no absolute poverty besides a small homeless population. conservative estimate at 2% of south korea's population in absolute poverty. japan's murder rate is less than half. virtually any metric and japan is superior. you come from a shithole country, so it's easy for a city like seoul to trick you into thinking south korea is first world, but its playing a game of catch up. even shanghai makes china look richer than america.

I suffer in the first world

Korea is Hell mode.
Hell-chosun

Okay, man. You win.

Many filipinos have half sisters and brothers, separated families and single mothers and fathers.
But yes they promote pro family values a lot

Not as much as suffering in the 3rd world

Attached: 1536240179189.png (1280x720, 693K)

How do we solve the th*rdie problem?

stop feeling sorry for yourself you stupid faggot there is a literal war going on in your country and you're posting pictures of anime girls from the comfort of your climatized home

>yes they promote pro family
That's what I thought
Do you have any siblings at least?
>Not as much as suffering in the 3rd world
Being a 2nd worlder is pretty suffering too

*current
japan 40106
korea 32046
well, if we compare with ppp
japan 44,227
korea 41,351
The minimum wage is similar, and the average wage of young people is higher than that of Japan.

They are at University so they get to hear from western professors, how hard their peasantry works while they enjoy luxuries.

It's an absolutely absurd thing. Western teachers come over and tell them how good they have it. Like clowns trying to afford makeup.

nightmare is better than hell because those people have no access to information so they don't know the grass is greener
swap nightmare and hell, put middle east at nightmare and you got a deal

japan has had a depressed economy for 30 years, korea is economically dynamic and growing
korea is not as developed as japan. not even close. but one day it will be.

I get it, nobody cares about you.
We're horrifically concerned about Iran while you suffer. Dude, if I had my way we'd send relief efforts to your country immediately. Thing is, you're not our territory. The British fucked you and we're not responsible for it. Ask the crossed flags why we're not over there helping.

If we had any form of strategy, we'd reach out to you.

if this is tutorial mode then man I'm pretty fucking bad at life

Attached: cc1.jpg (508x472, 30K)

>sk
>easy mode
fuck off

Attached: 1557654194415.png (785x757, 26K)

>i suffer in the third world

Attached: 3C0A575B-54DA-4848-82FB-67FA0A940BC3.jpg (700x464, 89K)

You created it.
Don't ask the question. You have a tugboat navy and your answers are like a shitplug on a bathtub. Until you fucks have answers, why don't you stop trying to give them?

literal war? like what? commies? robbers? syndicates trying to kill people?

Elaborate?

Yes. As a friend, I am telling you that you should be ashamed of yourself. Do a better job at life. You're living in a tutorial mode country, good lord, what are you doing??

Now, don't fight.

>Do you have any siblings at least?
I have a sister, a brother and a little brother.

Attached: 1560503910797.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

>not even close
can't agree.
The economy that can catch up within 10 years is not far away.

We're considering trying to help you, but the long game well...it's long.

If we deploy, it's not with an ember. It's with an explosion.

you can have an incredibly developed economy in places like busan or seoul but it doesnt take away from the fact that most korean were illiterate until 70 years ago. that takes time to change

I know. I suffer even more than that.

Thing is, our troops are training in Death Valley, not in Florida. They're training to go back to the Middle-East. I am so fucking heavily against this and I'm conservative. You fucking do this again you are done. Fuck right off.

>Our drone strikes
>our drone strikes are the best
>they're the best drone strikes ever
>they're better than Obama

Trump I swear to fuck.

>most korean
The illiteracy rate of Koreans was less than 50% in 1950 and 4.1% in 1958

Where's middle east?

>canada, australia, nz always top the charts and are only surpassed by scandi countries and maybe switzerland
stay mad
Post those charts then. Hdi? Nz and canada are much lower than us
Gdp per capita? Nz is at 30something k

when your country became an american satellite. japan was already westernized, industrialized and literate when the americans occupied them. the americans just gave them a liberal constitution.

not all constitution is written by Americans.

many Japanese constitution were outdata af for modern era.and its current problem here.
because Japan using 100 years ago's constitution.

Just your daily dose of kaguya pinoy poster

Attached: ebb9145e6a10986af672a91a76f1f926.jpg (600x338, 19K)

>you should be ashamed of yourself. Do a better job at life.
I'm doing my best okay, I can't help that I'm bad dammit, I guess some people are just born to be bad

Attached: 1554988220141.jpg (443x476, 27K)

>not all constitution is written by americans
We wrote yours.

not all.

You user think our life easy?

Born in East Asia is Hell Mode desu!

Attached: 156456415641.jpg (1280x720, 294K)

Focus on now.
Economically, we are not far away.
+When we see social awareness, maybe Korea is more advanced than Japan.
Do you know the sexual harassment at many women on Japanese TV shows?
at least Korean don't do that
Korea is much more democratic than Japan.
The Japanese people have always obeyed the government, and they even look at the current Hong Kong demonstrations negatively.
Because the media is brainwashing that demonstrations are bad.

HDI is a meme. Ireland is not the 4th best country in the world.
canada has higher life expectancy, higher incomes (gdp per capita is a meme), cheaper goods and services, better nature, toronto is a global city more important than anything in germany, bilingual country (dont have to hear german all day)
the only thing i will concede is that village life/rural life in europe is peak comfy. urban life in australia/canada is superior

>my life is so hard that i can afford to spend 12 hours a day bitching on Jow Forums
fuck off faggot

We honestly need more US firepower right now. The nation is in an uproar about China and Duterte's shared shitless of them.

What's wrong with the Japanese Constitution?

>Just your daily dose of kaguya pinoy poster
Yes, that's because Kaguya-sama deserves one thread a day

Attached: 1542473546570.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

>Japan Canada sounth korea
> same tier

Fuck off

Canada>japan>>south korea

Lol Philippines isn't hell tier, just hard tier.

t. Knower

Our constitution is/was too old for modern issue.

for example:rape/sexual crime on men were not punished until 2007 by law.

>they even look at the current Hong Kong demonstrations negatively.

what the fuck.
Stop talking about Japan with your brainwashed Japan image.

You don't know anything, """knower"""

I want to go to Taiwan one of these days again.
I experienced the weirdest shit from Taiwanese people. Are you all autistic by nature?

Stop, both of you. Stop fighting.

Dumb kiwi.

Attached: 1552549489143.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Your media tends to say that demonstrations are bad.

Attached: 12345.jpg (689x1819, 401K)