Welcome to the depression bar lads. No dogs no Irish allowed

Welcome to the depression bar lads. No dogs no Irish allowed.

What are you drinking tonight and how close are you to FUCKING KYS YOURSELF?

Attached: pepe drink.jpg (600x434, 13K)

>depression
>drinking

Attached: 27bc.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Hi there, fren. I am drinking cheap "sake" that was on sale at the store for $4 per bottle (for 750ml).

Attached: Sho-Chiku-Bai-Sake-750-ml_1[1].png (1000x1000, 97K)

>What are you drinking tonight
Soda, alcohol is expensive
>how close are you to FUCKING KYS YOURSELF?
Don't know but pretty sure it will happen sooner or later

>inferior Germany replies to you

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 9.00.45 pm.png (531x181, 62K)

>depression

DMT

I’ll take some water

pls rember

Attached: rember.png (500x281, 230K)

That’ll be three dead muslims for a jug

don't kill you don't do that because you will fail and live as disabled thereafter

>We're not allowed in a Bar
We fucking invented getting shitfaced ye ungrateful arsewipe

I'll take some vodka, Don't know when I'll kill myself but its inevitable at this point

Attached: w44_DEM_0RY.jpg (400x400, 25K)

I'll probably go out tonight, have several pints of beer and enjoy myself being alone among the crowd of normal cheerful people.

Attached: 145526931-1187021a-faf6-40ff-8780-2ba58962c4e2.jpg (978x400, 37K)

Alcohol makes depression even worse, and in most cases is the cause of depression.

t. whitepilled

missing your uncle OP?? lmao

I’m drinking cheap beer and not feeling that depressed, LDopa lads, I’m comin off of meth too which is usually depressing.

I don't drink. It's partially why I'm depressed.
I never learned to socialize with people, and I'm too old and bitter now. It used to be that being out with people pretty much required you to get drunk, unless they're religious loonies, and I can't stand their tow-faced bullshit.

I don't know how to be a human being, or with human beings. I'm a fucking broken robot. I have nothing to say that isn't pointless false bullshit or horrifying to the normies that'll get me shipped to a padded room post haste. I have nothing in common with the vast majority.

So, there's no place for me.

>I have nothing to say that isn't pointless false bullshitt or horrifying
Congratulations, you're as average as it gets. "Normies", lol. Masturbating to Chinese cartoons doesn't make you special, pal.

I'm not special, I'm just fucked up.
Yes, I do use the word normie unironically.
They're people who can function in a society beyond the absolute minimum.
Do you receive satisfaction from shitting on losers? Do you think it's normal to be a 30+ year old virgin?

Are you mentally ill? Get medical hel then.
You're not really ill? Change your life, learn basic social skills, socialize. Or not, whatever. Just stop whining, you're not "fucked up" by being socially inept and somewhat miserable.

Any day now

Attached: 1560645964671.jpg (1200x1200, 117K)

How does it taste desu?