Americans, serious question, how big is the race mixing scene in the US?

Americans, serious question, how big is the race mixing scene in the US?
Are whites, asians and blacks mixing as much as Jow Forums says, or they are just paranoid?

Attached: D9257858-B7F8-4BF9-A349-45B57F740074.png (624x514, 343K)

Not that much except for between latinos and whites

White men have access to every race

Black men have access to mostly black women but also a lot of Mexicans and a small amount of white women

Mexicans mostly just have their own woman and the occasional white woman

Asian men don’t have access to any women

>Asian men don’t have access to any women
LOL, and I guess indians and hapas are the same?

>caring about race mixing
>genuinely giving a fuck about race mixing

people who care about this are just whitoids that are jealous they can't get laid as much as chad negroes.

A lot of trashy white women have niglets.

Even the biggest Amerimutts can have hearts of gold

Attached: original.gif (500x283, 473K)

I think he made this thread just so he could bait someone into typing that and calling him "white"
congrats, you played your role exactly as he intended

>flag

Fuck off, your country is a fucking shithole.

I don't go on Jow Forums, I'm assuming its mostly shitposting and memes or whatever. Really you shouldn't go on Jow Forums either. Its a near occasion of sin.

Some people do date interracially but obviously most people date intraracially. I think studies have shown white guys are the most desirable due to social status, then black women are the least desirable for theirs. But really just BEE yourself.

Attached: 1560876222319.jpg (750x719, 315K)

South africa is much more better place to be than your shithole, you have the nerve to try shit on them of all places.

Is it rape to date a girl in sweden?

>Are whites, asians and blacks mixing as much as Jow Forums says, or they are just paranoid?
My sister is dating a black guy, and she wants my parents and I to meet him today. I've already said I'm not going, and my parents are going just to try to convince her and him to break it off, I guess.
Weird world.

Lol, my shithole is better than yours, monkey lover chimp ape.

I am asking Americans about America. I don't give a shit about your shit hole of a country.
And btw, your country is one of the countries that most search for big white cock on Google, even more than majority of western countries. So, you really shouldn't be saying this

>your country is one of the countries that most search for big white cock on Google,
lmfao how do you know this? do you keep track?

My sister is Chinese and married to a black man.

go back to the jungle, bafana

>hue talking about monkeys
LMFAO
7-1

>10.2% are mixed marriages

wow, that's a really good counter-argument that invalidates my point.
I should have read the question more carefully, my bad. I don't really get what your point about searching big white cock on Google is though. pls elaborate
South Africa doesn't have any jungles, while Brazil... well, you know...

Google keeps track of EVERYTHING you search.
Even the racists things you post on Jow Forums

The most common race mixed couple I see is White male-Asian female

I’m in California so for me it’s white male/latina

>I should have read the question more carefully, my bad. I don't really get what your point about searching big white cock on Google is though. pls elaborate
Doesn't matter, it doesn't have anything to do with the my original question

Not big at all, low key scrutinised and white women largely don't associate with non whites who are seen as unattractive.

Its not as bad as everyone says it is but racemixing is still pushed really fucking hard

We have more white people here than in your entire country.

That's an unusual couple, interesting

are they happy?

If you don't look white like travis fimmel you arent seen as the same race or attractive to white woman who.don't want ugly non white children.

Attached: large (1).jpg (288x400, 15K)

I don't think so. Every other week, she comes back home and I can hear her arguing with her husband on the phone.

it's not as bad as people say
the mutt meme really fucked up the internet

Its not as prevalent as memes or the media would try to have you believe, but its not uncommon too.

I literally cannot get a date as a redpilled 19 yo white man. It's fucking bad.

Attached: 1550958853468.png (320x420, 175K)

Based, my cuck dreams are a reality on California

>redpilled
Try being attractive, desirable, fit, high iq, high social score, and not in any way undesirable don't be a manchild, have a good education and income.

Don't you know? Everytime you tell an american to have sex its white population drops by 1%.

>white
Not a single Brazilian is white, you're just mutts.
You're just a poorfag Portugal

I live in Toronto, which is pretty much America and I see a lot of mixed couple, usually blonde young females with different races other than black (although it also happens, but rarely).
Truth be told, I think a large part of it is due to white young men being incredibly insecure or autistic like who use terms like redpill, for whatever they think it even means, and probably apply it to their real life demeanor.

>redpilled
try not having a repulsive personality

We are Sweden levels of faggotry and race mixing.

This brazilian and British poster need to have sex and stop shitting on my thread

Have you tried not being a faggot?