Your cunt

>your cunt
>how common are transsexuals in your country?
I'll start:
>flag
>never met one in my entire life

Attached: 1560293690626.jpg (1000x1000, 201K)

i met one. she like anime and video games. just like you'd expect

I don't wanna talk about it

Attached: ▄█ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀.jpg (84x125, 3K)

>she

Never met one in my life.

not common enough unfortunately

There were a bunch of faggot tumblr kids in my high school who claimed they were genderfluid, but the only outright tranny I've met was some black hooker who hung around the route I used to walk home. I'm pretty sure they ended up getting their shit beaten in after coming onto the wrong guy.

1. USA
2. I am one. AMA

I used to see them everyday but it was because I lived a near a gay neighborhood.

damn nice boobs

A бe тaтap.
Proofs?

You probably see many ftm and don't notice.

Pretty common desu. People call them 'chhakkas'

Never

crossdressers aren't trannies tho.

never seen a tranny, but i think there are a bunch of brazilian faggots who dress up as women to prostitute themselves

Wish I knew what that was.

Attached: 1537789499122.png (500x575, 216K)

No proofs sorry, I only just figured it out a few days ago and I haven’t begun transitioning at all. I’ll probably post more in a few months when I start the process though.

They're not common and they're VERY noticeable. Honestly, twink crossdressers pass better than most actual trannies, who look like disgusting goblins

American on vacation.
Knew one who was mostly well adjusted.

This thing has traumatized me as a child

Attached: serveimage-15 10.30.03 AM.jpg (409x520, 29K)

Flag
There's a few, but we still don't have as much of them as

Wut a coincidence, me too.

Enjoy your mutilation, you will never pass you mentally ill faggot

Are you cute?

Attached: ciara horan.jpg (1020x674, 282K)

I've met two. One was easily passable and I didn't know they were trans until they told me. The other one was very clearly an old man in a wig and some makeup.

Probably met 4-5 so far. It was a 50/50 split between mtf and ftm

>see flag
>not common
>a transvestite man sat down on the bench next to me with his friends outside my faculty while i was taking a smoke break between classes

Nice! What state? IL here.
Nah, I don't have genital dysphoria. It would be nice to have a vagina, but SRS is expensive so I probably won't get it.
Not really currently at least. I did take a picture of myself a few days ago that looked pretty good and I've been playing around with faceapp makeup filters and I'd say I kind of passed in those without altering my bone structure at all. One of them I didn't pass that great in but I still had a pretty cute tomboyish look imo. Regardless, I'm pretty excited to start transitioning.

Further proof f*Ce*Pp is a satanic transmitter of transvestitism

I live in London (aka the most 'open minded' place in the country) and I see one once in a blue moon, no idea why people on Jow Forums get so worked up about them

>no idea why people on Jow Forums get so worked up about them
Kek, this is exactly why I asked. I literally never see transsexuals, even when I travel to the West, and I've never seen gay men kissing either.

>transsexuals

Lel, I guess you're kind of right in a sense. Seeing pictures of myself as a girl, and having those pictures make me feel so much better about myself than I've ever felt before is what made me start questioning myself.
Also forgot to ask, MtF or FtM? I'm MtF obviously

>Flag.
>I am one.
UwU

I had a FtM classmate who basically looked like an emo boy from 2006

Too common, no offence trannies but like 99% of your people are disgusting.

Are you really or are you that mentally ill Felipe spammer?

The only ones I've seen in my entire life are either transvestites that do it so people laugh at them or part of the most SJW political party here. Otherwise, no trannies.

Attached: 1560986708621.png (205x226, 79K)

I've seen a few on the train and while walking around town at night. At least one of the ones I've seen on the train was anglo as well. Just like a few dykes I've met. I don't know why anglos are so much into faggotry, desu.

I have one at work and i keep calling it a he, i then say sorry because im not a prick but it gets upset anyway

Attached: 1560216406214.png (1024x898, 1.01M)

You're doing God's work, user.

that's a bit childish user

nice LARP

I never met a transsexual.

I 'met' one the other week working in Subway, looked like a man with makeup on and stuff shoved down his top to look like he had tits. Had a deep manly voice too.

I reckon everyone had to have a 'cause'. The world is peaceful now and theres not really much strife unless you're in a third world country, I reckon autists want to be riled up at something

Actually had a ftm professor. Other than that I don't think I ever even saw any transsexuals.

There's plenty of strife in London

not a tranny, that was a crossdresser.

Not really compared to the rest of the world and compared to our own history

Thaaaaank Allah we dont have them here.......for now

There is one that's gotten Media attention around here but never met a native one though you do get a couple of tranny tourists every tourist season

As a 20 year old zoomer I've met lots and lots

Brazil
What do you think?

Very common, I live in a progressive city

cute girl in the OP

Attached: full_03_10544111140.jpg (1280x1920, 568K)

One of my teachers on elementary school was a FtM tranny, and my friend who lives in Prague knows one MtF

Attached: 1472838274423.jpg (629x960, 181K)

Brazil is trannyland

They're starting to become more common. There was an ftm in my high school.

There's something amusing and genuine about this picture, but knowing nothing of the specific country or culture it came from I can't put my finger on it

Austria
Met one
Heard about another one

Attached: C5EE2190-7F24-4F77-9F1E-3B859F5EDD0C.gif (400x400, 389K)

Never met irl, dreams about becoming ftm were common among fujoshi ~10 years ago and several people got their therapy in the end

hooked up and fucked one in petersburg, never met one in moscow

Why ftms are so much less annoying whiny faggots than mtfs?

because they take test, not estrogen

90£ of mtf are fetishist and not real trannies, see buffalo bill.

I once met that norwegian trans that Jow Forums loves to post, Ellingsen or something. Other than that I can't really recall meeting anyone.

the only one I know of was my roommate's cousin who he found on tinder or something like that

>flag

Never met one.

Never saw one or maybe they were convincing