Is the police useless in your cunt?

> your cunt

germany

>is the police useless in your cunt?

absolutely. I have reported criminals and the police does nothing about them. The streets are full of junkies,drug dealers,terrorists,child abusers,illegal immigrants and they all walk free. The police only exists here in order to give speeding tickets to drivers because the (((goverment))) needs even more income in order to feed the invaders and their children. Also reminder that the population of german prisons is ONLY 60k,which is nothing compared to the 80mil people who live here. What about your cunt?

Attached: av8ebGM_460swp.jpg (460x462, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_61s62WKVio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah you totally saw terrorists and child abusers in the streets, called the police and nothing happened

Well atleast you arent in england

i see plenty of them daily but i dont bother reporting them. I I have only reported junkies and people who are loud at night.

>I have only reported junkies and people who are loud at night.

Attached: aD1VX3K_460s.jpg (460x324, 36K)

>Also reminder that the population of german prisons is ONLY 60k
You want a prison complex like ours?

> your cunt
Japan

>is the police useless in your cunt?
NO

Attached: JP-police-3.png (366x488, 329K)

Looks like the most G*rman post for today

You're an idiot.

I have called the police before and they fucking raided the house of the suspec the same day.

Flag
No, excluding maybe stuff like bike thefts. But then again how the fuck do you track down a random bike anyway.

And jaywalkers right? Typical german

Flag
The police is part of the criminal problem, the only governmental body doing shit is the army and even then this new goverment wants to reduce its power

>I have reported criminals and the police does nothing about them. The streets are full of junkies,drug dealers,terrorists,child abusers,illegal immigrants and they all walk free. The police only exists here in order to give speeding tickets to drivers because the (((goverment))) needs even more income in order to feed the invaders and their children. Also reminder that the population of german prisons is ONLY 60k,which is nothing compared to the 80mil people who live here. What about your cunt?

Attached: soyrage.jpg (193x253, 14K)

for what reason?

So the answer is "yes"

Shut the fuck up Private Gomez.

Attached: us military germany.jpg (900x500, 161K)

idiot. wouldnt say ger police is no.1 Worldwide but its up there. pretty professionel and calm.

Some person stole things from my company and I told them were the guy lived. The police rang the bell and when he didn't open the door they just broke it open and searched his entire apartment.

junkies are doing absolutely nothing wrong. and how the heck do you know youve seen terrorists on the streets?

Probably an amerimutt soldier who calls the cops whenever he sees turks.

they terrorize me with their subhuman looks and culture. I remember one instance in Duesseldorf where hundreds of mudslims gathered and started singing their poems to their god,IN PUBLIC. Terrorism is not just lethal attacks.

They are physically strong and willing to fight but are generally stupid.

>people are gathering in the street better call the police
You must be known as *that* amongst the local police

>they terrorize me with their subhuman looks and culture

Attached: soyjack 958394534.png (785x1000, 254K)

post the dutch godess of ultimate detective ass

jaywalking isnt illegal except you intentionally endanger people, jumping infront of a car f.e.

France
Yeah kinda but it's mostly because of gov policies and the ridiculous levels of underfunding our Justice system suffers from, cops are too retarded to protest in any efficient way tho
>population of german prisons is ONLY 60k
Ours is larger but our prisons are ultra shitholes overflowing with contreband
Fun fact : Macron spent gov funds to ensure almost all prisoners could vote, a minority of them actually voted during the last election and the RN (LePen's party) won the largest share of the prisoners' vote (Macron came in only in 3rd place)

Attached: soy28.png (782x758, 127K)

T. loud junkie

Attached: 1545612282359.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

>England
>England
Plus my police it's the met (because I live in le global city) which is the largest and most incompetent in the UK, plus I can't elect my commissioner who instead reports to the home office which is peak British bureaucracy and mayor who is Mr Kahn lol.

Attached: clarkson-n22.png (484x380, 43K)

is it a real problem your police doesnt carry guns or does it not matter ?

No

The city I live in is/claims to be super broke and our police is really lacking right now. There are a lot of homeless people here and it has always been an issue. I've lived here my entire life and it's always been a large homeless population.

In 2017 the county hit its record for recorded homeless people at 1983, 1096 of them being in my city alone.

1096 homeless in the city in 2017 was a 92% increase from 2015.

Bike theft, Car break ins/thefts, drugs, are our biggest crimes and the depleted police don't/can't respond to them. My car was broken into 3 times in 18 months. In 2018 the County declared an emergency to receive aid from the state and one month later the state's deadliest and most destructive fire hit in the next city over only 20 minutes away. 14,000 homes burned and while many people rented, bought, stayed long term in motels, or relocated, many also became additions to our already large homeless population.

Italy.

No it's not, despite whiners saying that It mostly targets "muh small people, muh poors" and not "muh big ones".

Doesn't matter and not nearly as big a problem as memesters make out. Gun crime is really rare in UK (probably because police don't carry so criminals only use knives which are far less leathal for everyone involved), police do carry in North Ireland where I imagine it is a problem with IRA, and it's not uncommon to see police walking around with G36's at train stations and whenever a terror threat is evident (after like Berlin and Paris attacks loads of police were carrying rifles in Nottingham and London).
That being said police (especially the met) are understaffed, under payed, full of genuine retards, and police by trying to befriend people (insert image of met police and pride parades ect). This is fine in theory as you want the public to trust the police but the actual issues which police need to solve in low income ethnically diverse areas are never solved as they are too busy trying painting their faces rainbow at a pride parade where obviously no one is going to commit crime as they are all fags. When the police are actually confronted with a genuine problem alot of them are too nice to actually solve due to the doctrine of policing by consent (i.e. people do as you say because they respect you are a policeman) so there is a special unit called the TSG which actually does policing but it's very small and full of ex army washups.

There was that one time when a Syrian girl refugee saw his ISIS rapist and slaver walking free in Germany and the authorities couldn't do shit because officially they had no proofs. I wonder what became of that, probably nothing.

not OP, but this is realistic in Berl*n
it's a lawless city, comparable to Somalia

>not OP, but this is realistic in Berl*n
it's a lawless city, comparable to Somalia

Attached: 1555642180.png (1080x1020, 512K)

Mexico has completely useless police, they only solve 1-2% of murders. It's super lawless. Unfortunately, the communist cucks in power love crime and will do nothing to stop it

loud people, here they're a serious problem, they keep shouting all the night like animals and you can't even sleep 1 second and police do nothing utill it's too obvious

Absolutely worthless, literally were big news in the last couple of months because of reporting programs on how fucking incompetent and lazy the cops are.
>literally catch shoplifter red-handed while recording the program
>store boss calls the police
>they say they can't come
>have to let the thief go
A shame this cunt isn't as far gone as Sweden.

No
They are helping we beat all the world records in murder killing 70 thousands of people.

I believe there are a lot of German police officers who try to spend their days doing nothing, especially in small towns where hardly anything ever happens anyway. But at the same time I believe most police officers are competent who actually take their job very seriously.

They're not allowed to do anything because you put handcuffs on a mass murderer slightly too tightly and the entire country REEEs about how all cops are violent power abusing psychopaths

America doesn't arrest mass murderers. Bullshit story.

Just tell them there are Jews there and see how the police suddenly rushes in

the police in my area are pretty based. most of them including female officer are over 6 feet. they do job and that's all I can ask for.

youtube.com/watch?v=_61s62WKVio

Attached: polis3.jpg (960x960, 109K)

They're decent from personal experience.
Idk about other states.

Attached: file.png (852x586, 1.17M)

Why is he pulling a gun on demonstrators? I thought you were civilized?

Ant*fa

There's problems with them but compared what I hear about other countries police they're really high quality. It seems they have the right balance of toughness vs Europes soft and America's extremely cuntish police

junkies are scum of the earth who go around shooting heroin on people’s property and leaving their needles and nasty shit all over the place, and steal shit from people to fund their degenerate habit

How relevant is your company. That's not proof they're proactive, that's an indication they're dogs of economy.