Why are they always so angry?

why are they always so angry?

Attached: 1561119754757.png (800x574, 193K)

Murder of Patrice Lumumba Supporting Suharto The Gulf of Tonkin incident 60 trillion dollars in private and public debt Supporting Idi Amin Dada Supporting Ngô Đình Diệm Operation Condor Trying to steal venezuelan oil Supporting Franco and Salazar Financing Bin Laden and Taliban Mossadegh 53 Brazil 1964 Argentina 1976 Greece 1967 Haiti 1915 Mexico 1914 Stolen mexican lands Supporting pedophile paraguayan dictator Paying corrupt jurists and politicians in Latin America War on Terror Patriot Act PRISM Edward Snowden Guantanamo Bay CIA black sites Human Rights NSA mass surveillance Warrantless Wiretapping 4th Amendment violations Julian Assange whistle-blower manhunt Ecuadorian embassy refuge Corporate interests worker's rights healthcare rights free education Police militarization incarceration rate fake weapons of mass destruction Petrodollar warfare Israel "special" relationship ban on boycott Free Palestine USS Liberty attack Mossad cover up false anti-semitism accusations depleted uranium mutinions war crime ignoring the Geneva Convention Agent Orange My Lai Massacre Contras 1973 Chile coup CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal Occupation 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état United Fruit Company Cuban Missile Crisis Bay of Pigs Operation Northwoods Area51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse MKUltra Tuskegee syphilis experiment Suspension of Habeas Corpus Sedition Acts civil rights Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya Bombing of Yemen Bombing of Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Andrew Jackson illegal Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii haole invasion Okinawa rapes Jarhead rapists migrant caravan ICE children in cages Russian puppet president

Attached: 88799998.jpg (775x586, 79K)

they are always provoked.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just powering up

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1560571250530.jpg (265x244, 58K)

It’s not anger it’s passion look it up some time

based
cringe

N

you have to go back

Imagine living here. You'd feel pretty agitated just as often. It is not like we are different creatures; this is what happens when you subject any being to the tortures we endure.

Attached: soranowoto.jpg (1280x720, 344K)

Word

shitty life as a debt slave wagecuck in a cookie cutter suburb with a whore wife who has a 60+% chance cuck you. The average american is little more than an indentured servant throughout his entire life.

circumcision

Everyone has to go to work, user

how do you think it works in the rest of the world user?

It's because we're based. You should try it sometime.

No. Niggers don't. Niggers just kill and steal and collect gibs and take what they want, all while smoking weed and drinking malt all day every day. I have infinitely more respect for a nigger than for an upstanding worker. Unfortunately I suffer as a worker.
Probably almost as bad but at least they don't have thousands of dollars in medical bills and nonexistent public transport.

they also pay crazy amounts of taxes

This

Somebody else here posted that "Americans act as though they are characters in a movie" and I think that sums it up nicely. The American always has to over dramatize and exaggerate and redirect every conversation to the master subject: himself, the heroic protagonist overcoming the impossible odds and standing up to the forces of evil. The self importance and narcissism of the average American is breathtaking.

Remember too that a large percentage, possibly the majority of the young American's socialization is through Hollywood filth (TV and movies) since he lives in an atomized culture where regular interactions with extended family and community members are non existent. That's his frame of reference for understanding the world: Friends and How I Met Your Mother and Django Unchained and every other bit of hackneyed, poorly written propaganda his mass media churns out. He doesn't read serious literature. He has no taste for fine art or music or theatre. Most humans get stronger and wiser and more educated as they age: the American is the reverse, he just sits on his fat ass and shoves junk food into his mouth and gets fatter and stupider throughout his childhood and adolescence. Tragic.

Attached: 1532752235768.png (218x231, 6K)

琉球独立 Free okinawa アイヌ独立 Free Ainu 核兵器 Nuclear weapon 原子爆弾 Atomic bomb 人間宣言 Humanity Declaration 広島・長崎 Hiroshima・Nagasaki 731部隊 Unit731 鳴梁海戦 Battle of Myeongnyang 真珠湾 Pearl Harbor 神風攻撃隊 Kamikaze 慰安婦 Comfort women 戦争犯罪 War crime 南京大虐殺 Nanjing Massacre ダグラス・マッカーサー Douglas MacArthur 憲法第9条 Article 9 of the Constitution 関東大震災朝鮮人虐殺 Kanto Massacre 李舜臣 Yi Sun-sin 沖縄戦 Battle of Okinawa 枢軸国 Axis powers マニラ大虐殺 Manila massacre 東條英機 Hideki Tojo 太平洋戦争 Pacific War 倭寇 Wokou 連合国軍最高司令官総司令部 Supreme Commander for the Allied Powers(GHQ) 戦犯裕仁 Hirohito 戦犯国 War criminals country 部落問題Burakumin 夜這いYobai 竹島Dokdo/Takeshima 尖閣諸島Senkaku Islands/Diaoyudao Qundao 千島列島 Kuril Islands バッキー Bakky Visual Planning 女子高生コンクリート詰め殺人Murder of Junko Furuta 援助交際 Enjo kosai 痴漢 Chikan、 Japino、唐行きさん Karayuki-san、 琉球独立、 アイヌ独立、任那日本府廃棄、 百済、 白村江の戦い、 文禄・慶長の役、独立、主権回復、佐川一政、 食人、 人肉、 いじめ、亀甲船、牟田口廉也、 インパール作戦 、第二次世界大戦、敗亡、敗戦、用薬須知続編、人中黄

Being circumcised can be a traumatic experience which can manifest later in life as a feeling of servitude of other circumcised males.

Bad diet

LMAO, to my copypaste collection

They stole my fucking foreskin and made me a psychologically scarred mess from day one man.

Attached: sad kitten3.jpg (1000x750, 56K)

i'm not angry

Attached: 1535233592937.jpg (640x736, 65K)

cringe