Italy is blessed by God, go literally anywhere, its beautiful

Italy is blessed by God, go literally anywhere, its beautiful

Attached: (Image)-image-Italie-naples-panorama-naples-vesuve-vulcain-78-as_77621393[1].jpg (825x550, 432K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangle_of_death_(Italy)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangle_of_death_(Italy)

If you pick carefully you're gonna find something that looks like shit, but overall I agree, it's a jewel of a country.

>HMMMMMMMMMMMMM YES POLENTA IS THE BEST FOOD MAN EVER INVENTED

visiting rome and going to be travelling by train/bicycle. Where to go? Ideally warm, not too many tourists, great food. Was going to bike to florence originally but trv says its a tourist trap. Basically when I ask anyone they say 'lel that place is a tourist trap' so where isnt a shithole or tourist trap (has to be within 1000kms of Rome).

Graciolas Pepperocinis

I still don't understand where this whole 'le south is corrupt' meme comes from because when I think of corruption in Italy I think of Berlusconi, Juventus, Milan, Genua, etc

B A S E D

mafia, camorra, ndrangheta, sacra corona unita and most importantly omertà

Look at that disgusting city. Humans are literally insects ruining every landscape in their path.

Tax evasion in Southern Italy oscillated between 40 and 60 percent

>Ideally warm, not too many tourists, great food
Tuscany, Cinque Terre, something like that

Meant for

>between 40 and 60 percent
o_O

delete that, please, nobodoy needs to know about this that doesn't allready. tvm

>Tuscany
>not too many tourists

Attached: evasione mappa.jpg (500x656, 99K)

based

Attached: lati.jpg (1619x761, 288K)

>Naples
Fucking yikes

you samefaggin bruh?

no

this

Attached: golden_man3.png (327x316, 165K)

If you're looking for some nice country side, the Area north of Arezzo is pretty nice Tuscany countryside with few tourists and many B&B's on old farms and such, so pretty nice for cycling.

Attached: toscana.jpg (1706x1280, 490K)

our colony indeed...