Why do Latin Americans like Jow Forums shit so much?

Why do Latin Americans like Jow Forums shit so much?

Attached: 1561244558270.jpg (750x981, 200K)

Low iq

>see poor underclass
>notice poor underclass have different skin color from rich upper class
>HURR DURR THE PROBLEM IS NOT OUR EXPLOITATIVE ECONOMIC FOUNDATIONS IT'S NIGGERS
>IF ONLY WE GOT RID OF OUR DARKIES OUR COUNTRY WOULD BE A FIRST WORLD PARADISE

Every rightard in the world, explained.

I shit in everything that is popular so fuck Jow Forums desu

Attached: 1560971591868.jpg (492x550, 57K)

wtf I love jews now

Attached: AB58BC16-E7C1-4139-B22D-A6C4263FF84B.jpg (666x945, 133K)

>jews are bankers
>but they also want communism

Attached: 1561138993600.jpg (1446x1462, 161K)

>erhmehgerd ehm mexekhen
>tf
That is not how it works. God I hate chicanos and illegals so damn much.

Rent free

>Acting like Mexicans don't flood Jow Forums and talk shit about their country 24/7 to get (you)'s

Attached: 1559187506119.png (894x773, 48K)

Fuuuuggggg.

Both triracial mutts

Attached: jasjk.png (302x553, 372K)

chic*nos dont represent latinos

Yep, only Mexicans

They do represent Mexicans tho

Attached: mexikanische-nazis.jpg (600x432, 118K)

>NOT OUR EXPLOITATIVE ECONOMIC FOUNDATIONS
oh, yeah, the problem is not them not studying, breeding low IQ like them all the time, not working, getting gibs from the government without giving back, committing crimes disproportionally, it's all fault of le ebil gubmint and its structural raicism

Am I white Jow Forums?

Attached: 20190405_144816.jpg (4160x2336, 2.19M)

Yes blame everything on chicanos

1 - you can choose to ignore the real problem because you don't want to attack your political "friends"
2 - you can acknowledge the problem
it's not fault of the government that blacks don't care about studying like any other people do

Cant tell from that arm, i'm just as pail but i'm a quarter hapa. Need to post face if you want anything conclusive

>not studying
Capitalist and imperialist power structures provide insufficient means and incentive for the proletariat to study

>breeding low IQ like them all the time
Birth rates are correlated to income and lifestyle, you encourage them to have high birthrates by keeping them at a low income level

>not working
Your country's rate of joblessness is nearly 13%, blaming the workers for the capitalists' incompetence is ludicrous

>getting gibs from the government without giving back
Your welfare system should have been designed to encourage upward mobility instead of being a stop-gap measure

>committing crimes disproportionately
There is no incentive to follow the law if doing so will not improve their living situation

Attached: 1549637620132.png (755x773, 48K)

>provide insufficient means and incentive
did you know we have a 30% racial quota system?
niggas get into the universities but don't study, so they don't pass and blame raicism for it
>encourage them to have high birthrates
ohhhhhh yes, it's not their fault they are creating more of them while not being able to sustain themselves
>country's rate of joblessness is nearly 13%
strange, because there are always small jobs available, the problem is blacks wanting the big money jobs while not studying to get to them
>welfare system should have been designed
ohhhhhhh yes, if they are helped, they blame le ebil gubmint, if they aren't helped, they blame le ebil gubmint
>There is no incentive to follow the law
ohhhhhh yes, niggas can commit crime anytime they want because they don't care about the law
i think you should be banned from your country and your kind from my country, what do you think about that? you're just going to shit the country anyways, might as well send you to africa so you can be with your close brothers and shit a nation happily and don't care about structural racism

I'm too ugly, what about my hand?

Attached: 20190506_151237~01.jpg (2042x2979, 756K)

that's the problem when a outcast on internet doesn't know history and have the need need to belong to something.

Attached: latinpolack.png (223x248, 37K)

Our culture was built on racism and self-hatred

I feel you there user. Lets just say you're Latin American White, and call it good?

compa deberĂ­as perder peso jajajaja

Yes, thank you

En eso estoy, me inscribĂ­ en el gym de mi universidad

Based Peru trying its best

There are myriads of poor light skinned people here though. Notice I didn't say white cause they aren't. Class in latam goes way beyond a skin color divide.

The problem is the lack of hlmogeinity, if everyone had the same.e background our countries would be far more stable