How important is height in ur cunt?

Exposing this manlet peruano made me think about this question.

Is it harder to get laid if your the same height or shorter than a female in your cunt?

Here in the states it's very important especially if youre white and want to bang white chicks, same goes for black women

However fresh of the boat asian women dont care about height and latinas dont give a shit either

Attached: 5whenwilltheylearn.jpg (797x1307, 575K)

Even at 1.79cm he's like 90th percentile among the Peruvian population. Stop seething over this man

Very

Guys under 1.70 should just become women

he's slightly shorter because his head is tilted downwards and the top line touches the back and not the top of his head

179 is a good height for a manlet country im not seething i just like exposing manlets

Based contributor i will add ur observation to another image i will make

OBSESSED

But do fresh off the boat asian women in canada even care?

PeruANO

Bump

My first gf was taller than me. I've had sex with 4 women since then and no one seemed to mind my height. But many women on tinder refuse to date men shorter than 180 cm.

A lot
I'm doomed

Have u considered dating asian women?

Whats your height big dawg and are you an ethnic swede?

Height is a burger meme. I'm 173cm so according to Jow Forums I should die a virgin but I have fucked over 50 girls. If anything it's the tall guys who are awkward turbovirgins.

I am 175 cm or 5'9 but when I first got my gf back in high school I was 5'7 and she was 5'9, My grandmother is from belgium.

>Height is a burger meme.

I agree its a cultural thing, i hear french and other southern europeans dont give a shit about a man's height

Can I volunteer if I’m at 170 exactly?

Very nice

based

Lmao honestly this is hilarious as fuck, like when people post my slaiin whites picture, its flattering

Yep, but I'm 20 now and can't find a new gf, being a pretty manlet only works in high school I suppose.

Yes. They can get short men at home.

>my slaiin whites picture

Whats this?
And im glad you can laugh at your manlet self bro

Learn some Real social dynamics from youtube

This one
Also call me manlet all you want, we both know I am taller than you and you are doing this to get to me, but the argie is right and made me realize that no matter how much ahitpost at the end of the day whenever i go out i am still tall both in peru and in europe aside from netherlands, where i am average

Attached: 1522907443133.jpg (440x821, 64K)

That lens distortion

Not really

Cry harder manlet amerindian, youve been properly measured using your Lg 6 phone and exposed already. There's nothing to argue about

Maybe as a last resort but there are so few here

Based

Dude you are seething so much about me that you are spamming me on eveey peru related thread, int isnt even my mainboard anymore so if you want to double down you might want to spam on /an/ and /sci/ as well, at the end of the day i could atomp on a showty like you lmao
Also i posted several pictures and obviously chose the most ambiguous one and further edited it, si i dont really bother because that shows trolling intent, for me its just a haha and then to the next thread

Pussy is pussy bro

This nigga is so mad he can't even type right lol

>chose the most ambiguous one

You literally posted it first to prove your "tall" lol

I am phoneoosting xd
And yeah because i didnt think yoy would be autistic enough to try to calculate my height from my phone lmao, then i posted one literally by the side of a ruler and you chose to ignore it

Funny thing is i bet even if i was 5'11 like you claim i would probably still be taller than you

Watch out the american might crush you under his enormous weight

The ruler picture doesnt matter since youre standing a foot infront of the ruler making you appear bigger, and you cant even see how the numbers on the ruler. Using your phone to measure your manlet ass is more objective

you can literally count the inches on the ruler bro (24)

and i am standing right by the start at the wall where the ruler is supported, which is ideal because then the talles point of the body which is the back of the head is legendated by the bricks

Attached: 1561074171054.jpg (1897x4077, 1.05M)

You look like a criminal.

Ok I just measured you again, your 179 cm still

5.5 bricks+joint = 24"
brick+joint = 4.36"
total height = 17 bricks = 74.12" = 188cm = 6'2 which is exactl my height

this. also the women here are proportionally smaller so it s not abig deal here, if you re 1.70 cm you re still taller than many women. on he other hand, women over 1.70 get height complexes jus as the very small ones because they want to be petite