Have you ever experienced culture shock?

Have you ever experienced culture shock?

Attached: 1409275553839.jpg (1024x1023, 275K)

I saw english people eating their pizzas with mayonnaise.

Every time i come here

dipping the crust in mayo is based tbqh

Everyone had always told me that france people were the most arrogant and racist dicks in Europe (especially with Italians)
I was pretty shocked when I went to Normandy, where everyone were so friendly, chatty and curious about my country. I like them

I like you, friendo

Attached: 3d1si4r09ax11.jpg (800x800, 154K)

India felt like another planet

when i lived in china, girls i brought back home would refuse to have sex with me. so i left them alone, and went to sleep on the couch. then they'd start crying and saying that I think they're ugly.

Yes.
In Netherlands, when I saw street pissing cabins.

I dreaded going bacl to Germany after having been to Thaiand for 2 weeks. it was like being on cold turkey and I only wished that I could go back

on the other hand I have been to lots of European destinations including 10 months to Finland as an exchage student and I never felt even remotely similar

it's just so much nicer there compared to europe

Did you sleep with them after they started to cry?

chink girl dabbed on

yeah. after a confusing conversation in broken english. i told my chinese colleagues about it (females), and they all said that I was a "rude boy" for not having sex with her in the first place.

i lived in canada for a year.
i was invited to a house party. i brought a six pack, greeted the owner of the apartment and put the beer in the fridge.
then i realized everyone was sat with their beer next to them. someone drank the beer i brought though. no one shared alcohol, they just kept it by their side at all times. i asked a guy if i could try some of his canadian whiskey and he acted like i had just asked for his kidney.
if you didnt finish your sixpack you'd put whatever beers you'd still have in a bag and leave with them.

all house parties were like this. it was appalling.

Attached: 1448385551680.jpg (640x480, 184K)

Sounds more like general woman-behaviour to me.

a pedo was detected

Are you a grill?

Never been to SE-Asia but people who've been there longer say that their friendliness tends to be quite superficial.

English people mixing sprite and beer. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

>Are you a grill?
No but it was very nice that most girls showed an interest in me. In Germany I am being treated like an Indian of the untouchable cast by both sexes.

where

you. everyone that talks about how thailand is so much better than the west is a pedo that love their sex access to kids.

Are you an ethnic German?

You must be joking, aren't you?

yes

i'm not.
i've lived in 8 different countries and visited dozens.
i've never seen anything like it. it happened to me in the year i lived in vancouver and it happened again when i spent a few months in toronto.

it's just the rudest thing i can possibly imagine.

Attached: 1449353646659.jpg (419x304, 27K)

no because kafirs have no culture at all to be shocked by

Do you have any explanation about this awkwardly autistic "party" culture?

I went to the united states and I saw an american doinh THAT. I was in awe and in shock at the fact that americans really do THAT.

i don't know.
i experienced it in bars too, but i choose to believe in that case it was just the crowd because there's no way the whole country can think this way.

on multiple occasions i'd go to a bar with a colleague or two. i'd say "i'm going to get a beer, do you guys want anything?" and they'd say yes so i'd return with a few pints.
they'd drink their pints. when they were done, they'd stand up and go order new pints for themselves. i asked the guy "oh, can you get me one too, please?" and he said "NO."
i'd tell them "but i got the last round" and they didn't understand what i meant. they didn't understand rounds at a pub. they thought i had just gifted them beers.
canadians will never get you back for what you get them. they don't think that way.

Should probably ask the canadians Pierre

You better be joking, they really do?

Attached: goldface 7.png (368x359, 13K)

there is NO WAY anyone is this dense
are canadians even people?

Attached: 1546376406797.jpg (607x614, 248K)

Yes
When I was 14 some relatives from France came over to visit, there was some distant cousin or something of mine, same age.
So I walk up to him for the obligatory handshake, didn't really feel like having to spend time with these people, and this fucker just leans in and kisses me on the cheek.
Fucking imagine 2 14 year old boys who have never seen each other before and the first thing this guy does is start sucking at you cheek.
I recoiled and gave him probably the biggest wtf expression he will ever see in his life, did a 180 and never spoke to him again

you were in the wrong here Hands

That was rude Friedrich!

Not even close

an Austrian wouldn't have been embarrassed

So?

g*Rmans are the shame of Europe

Atleast we are european you larping mong

oh no, I upset him

What part of Canada?

I’ve been to one or two parties sorta like that, but definitely not that extreme.
Most people where I live (at least people my age) are extremely generous and willing to share their booze, weed, and darts so long as you share too when they’re in a pinch themselves.

>u mad?

That happened to my roommate back in college.up just sleeping with her (as in sleeping next to her in the same bed.) Do chink girls want to be raped or some shit?

why yes, you do seem mad

>be antoine from strassbourg
>maman says i have to go visit autistic cousin hans in shitsburg deutcheland
>maman, est-ce qu'il le faut vraiment?
>get to shitsburg
>everyone is overweight and autistic
>antoine, this is your cousin hans
>he stands there awkwardly
>take a deep breath and try to be polite
>he is my cousin after all
>go to greet him
>hans backs off yelling "no homo no homo" in between magnificent autism sqeals
>reee reee reee
>locks himself in his room
>and they say germans are civilized

Attached: 1446753451994.png (211x246, 8K)

happened in vancouver and again in toronto.
like i said, i refuse to believe that people across the whole country can be like this because i just cant get it through my fucking head
however, canadians i've met abroad from those two regions act this way too.

>lol he mad

Go kiss some girls like god intended

When i went to Ireland they temporarily kicked me out of a museum for drinking mate

Attached: maté-argentine.jpg (1688x1125, 746K)

My biggest culture shock is not being able to properly clean my ass whenever i travel abroad

Attached: why won't you use this.jpg (256x197, 6K)

he is even more mad than he was before
blasting your ass with water is pretty gay

this.

stop being a filthy animal

>"civilized" people walk around with their asses full of shit
Yeah i rather be gay

t. poopiepants dirtyassholenen

have sex gayboys

I experience it every day. I'm anglocultural because I learned fluid English very early in my life and abandoned all inferior Polish entertainment. I can tell whether someone's bilingual by how well I interact with them and all my friends are either foreign or anglocultural like me.

greatest ally

Don't be jealous of our freedom to do THAT, seething yuropoor.

>steals all your beer
>refuses to share grog
Rude cunts

I lived in Germany for a year and I'm convinced they're very advanced robots, I'm convinced because all the fellow foreign people I met were normal, and we all agreed that they were nice but something was "off", like it was an AI hivemind trying to simulate a society.

Yes. I visited Berlin once. It was a shithole.

Usually the outsider is expected to adjust himself not the other way around.

Girl called "Megan" in the UK. Here, it's a car.

You will if you expect this cursed shithole to be a peaceful paradise
Stay away

every party I've ever been to in my part of canada (newfoundland) has the host provide all the alcohol, if you bring any at all you put it with the rest and whoever wants some takes some.
are mainlanders really like this?

Attached: 0830-city-col-brownstein1.jpg (960x480, 89K)

Lived the same thing in New Zealand and Australia around 10years ago.
People felt bad and shared with me if I asked but they never offered. Nobody drank shit that weren't theirs though

Also got invited to a barbecue and they told me "bring your plate" which I did. Everybody laughed at me when I showed up with a plate and a fork. Had no idea it meant you were supposed to bring your own food. People shared some of their sizzlas with me

I don't know about you people but I wash my ass in the shower with soap

Attached: bazinga.jpg (480x480, 44K)

Because Greenland is full of alcoholics and tons of it's inhabitants commit suicide?

Anglos are so selfish
Didn't notice as I didn't live there, but those people in your stories are ridiculous

I never take shits in public bathrooms and always clean my ass in the tub with water and soap after any shits that aren't my morning pre-shower shit. Wiping with just paper is disgusting.

Yes, as a muslim and young guy i went to germany to see some cousins, then i saw some girls wearing shorts and waiting near a station bus
They were everywhere and i had to ask my cousin who drove us to his home, why is there everywhere prostitutes
I later learned that dressing like a whore is normal in europe, thats still a cultural shock to me

from Vancouver, this has literally never happened

When woman goes to your fucking home with you, its OBVIOUS she wants the sex. But the thing is that when woman is too open about wanting sex, she will get labels like easy, slut or bicycle. Also for some men this is turn iff. So she might put up various parts of resistance. Fuck some women are into being dominated so much they consider it as extended foreplay.

So when this happens, you are supposted to just brush it off, slow down and try the good old cuddling. And then you will see where it leads. Basically you arent supposted to give up. But you should never overpower her or go full retard because this is how #metoo happens.

yep, i went to Buenos Aires once and every single person i met was an asshole and rude and retarded

So when this happens, you are supposted to just brush it off, slow down and try the good old cuddling. And then you will see where it leads. Basically you arent supposted to give up. But you should never overpower her or go full retard because this is how #metoo happens.

Absolutely atrocious advice. You actually accidentally did the right thing here. When she doesn't put out you have no break rapport, no cuddling, no touching. Take out your cellphone and ignore her and she'll come crawling for your dick.

you aight wh*teboi

jesus fucking christ, no fucking way.

yes, white people

that's not cultural shock, lol

Swear to god it's a true story.
I thought that, as students, they didn't have much plates and cutlery. It makes sense when you are recently moved in. Soemtimes people would ask you to bring chairs or glasses to a friend's party here in Mexico. But I never thought you could invite people to a barbecue without offering them any food
Worst case scenario if you made an expensive meat with a lot of sides you could discuss beforehand a way to share costs between people invited.
But no, they just provided the propane barbecue and seats, you had to bring and cook your food and bring your own drinks.

>Also got invited to a barbecue and they told me "bring your plate" which I did. Everybody laughed at me when I showed up with a plate and a fork. Had no idea it meant you were supposed to bring your own food. People shared some of their sizzlas with me
Kek. That's funny one.

Lesson learned: Never trust the anglos and their descendants, even with your beers.

Attached: evil empire.jpg (258x386, 15K)

Barbecue is usually a fun place to look for culture shock and differences.

In France you eat disgusting sausages burnt to a crisp, some of them supposedly north african. You drink rose loads of rose wine and have a bunch of salads and crudités with your spicy charcoal. Sometimes people feeling fancy will grill some fish or a big cut of beef.
Coal is the only thing tolerated and it's a big dick waging contest where all the males try to lit it the hardest way possible and make fun of people using Firestarters.

In Germany they love grilling everything. They depend so much money on equipment but the best barbecues are done in parks or public places. Mostly pork sausages with weird condiments. Beer, beer and beer

South America is a whole other shit. They actually have proper meat and "el asado" Is serious business.
Trouble is you rarely have any decent side at all so it's 90% beef cuts. Argentina has grilled cheese and potato salad which are actually even worse than meat health wise.
Loads of red wine and the asador has to use wood that you burn first on the side to make your own goal.

Brazil is pretty similar, cuts are slightly fatter and they have loads of salads and fruits along. Lots of piss-like beer, feels like the US. Loads of country music too.

Mexico doesn't like proper meat, they just use thin marinated meat that they end up slicing and eating in tortillas with lots of guacamole, beans, Pico de gallo, lemon and shitloads of salsa
Some weird greasy chorizos too.
Everything goes into a tortilla.
Less true in the northern part of the country, they have great meat but they burn it a bit too much, but it's basically exactly like the US.