Do you buy many things from China?

Do you buy many things from China?

Attached: 413RHWsREDL.png (512x512, 31K)

No but sometimes I wish I did.

Yes, things I got from there
>phone
>t-shirts
>shoes
>gf
>backpack
>books

How much did you pay for the gf?

My heart and soul

Not anymore. I was caught in the customs roulette wheel and they charged me with the 60% of the overall value (product + shipping + insurance) plus 18% of state tax for the circulation of products plus mail tax
How unfortunate. Shit gets here in our soil from china in like a week but then we wait 2months or more for it to get to our homes.
Shit fucking piss

Just refuse to pay and they will have to return the products

I think they depreciated.

I did when I was under the consumerism meme

Well, heart was dead, soul stillborn.
Made a mean dumpling soup though.

>Shit gets here in our soil from china in like a week but then we wait 2months or more for it to get to our homes.
What did he mean by this?

Why is stuff from Aliexpress being held up at customs?

thirdie shit. here they deliver everything to my door tax free

>by clips that are X mm wide from China
>receive package
>label says Y mm
>measure them
>they're actually Z mm

Aside from a few fuckups, I've had decent experiences with AliExpress, but then again, I mostly buy cheap shit that gets marked up massively here, such as little plastic baggies for seeds.

It takes like 3 days from arrival into the country for the item to get to the door. I guess that's one of the perks of living in a first world country.

yes, got a USB connector for xbox 360 gamepad from ali thank you very much China and FUCK that little faggot who lost the original one

No, my stupid boomer parents but from obvious Chinese reseller companies that pretend to have a seat here and I have argue with them every odd week via email because all their products are garbage

I'd love a gf who cooks dumplings, I love those.

Yes.

Attached: PicsArt_06-23-03.46.46.jpg (1440x2560, 189K)

>has an avatar on an e-commerce site

El Cringo

Attached: cringe frog.jpg (272x183, 15K)

weeb retard

One day, I had the mailman deliver 11 things from China. I must be his favorite customer.

I probably spend close to $1000/year on Aliexpress.
Some purchases I made recently in CAD:
-Redmi Note 7 ($300)
-Road bike wheelset ($150)
-128gb SD card ($30)
-IEM (Tin T2) ($50)
-Sanrenmu folding knife ($40)
-Bike pedals and shoes ($80)

Dollar stores are better most of the time for small knick knacks unless it's something so specific that they don't carry it.