If they could see the United States today what would they say?

if they could see the United States today what would they say?

Attached: 6D04D944-26CD-4FBB-8428-57848564B184.jpg (1100x619, 72K)

>My, this Steven Universe cartoon is quite good! I like the purple one!

>"just as planned!"

>He tried to warn you

Attached: 20141109000714003_hd.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

>what the fuck

pull the plug

Astonished by the progress, science, technic, the coherence of a working machine, USA being the apex of humanity shitting on the european lapdogs, on the other hand sad before the downfall of the essence of freedom

>do Americans really do this?

they would be severely disappointed

They would be laughing their asses off at the state of France and the UK

Attached: eyeloads.gif (400x276, 727K)

be Angry that the tax is higher than ever.

Bruh what's this gay ass "Pride" shit lmao why gay ass niggas blocking the street and exposing themselves to children haha lets go have a Straight Pride Parade

"where are the slaves?!?"

"MY SLAVES HAVE GONE!!!!"

Literally took more than 100 years to anglify the germans. The problem was the fucking irish. We are basically quasi-catholic now, which fucking sucks.

Pissed off that Hamilton won in the end

They look quite inbred desu.
Which is expected from fortune seekers that emigrated to bumfuck nowhere for “religious reasons”, while they just wanted a fresh start, being absolute failures in their homeland.

Do Americans really worship these people?

Fuck you baptist nigger, I am Catholic and 6'5" 250lbs at 12% bf. Come to Wyoming and fight me you pussy ass anti-Catholic bitch.

>Do Americans really worship these people?
majority of americans are very ignorant of the country's beginnings

Most of these guys came from quasi-nobility and their ancestors didn't come seeking religious freedom so much as land and more money

>Wyoming
he exists!

inbred or not, those men drafted one of the most genius constitutions of all time.

you fucking cathlolicuck i will burn you alive. Im coming over to kick your manlet ass right now from Montana

mormonism is cringe

>Oh shit dat nigga's not in chains wtf????

>those statistics
hnnnnnghgfhhfghfhf
please PLEASE come to chicago

What a waste of time that was.