I applied to 2 masters' degree for next year, i have zero contengency plans if I'm rejected...

I applied to 2 masters' degree for next year, i have zero contengency plans if I'm rejected, I could apply for more but they would all be terrible fucking dead end management degrees that I would not have the will to finish

It was 3 fun years of uni, but i guess it's time to go back to neetdom

Attached: pepe.jpg (600x600, 31K)

>i suffer in france

what'd you major in?

apply to jobs as well in case you don't get in? idk why you're being mopey about it.

I will have the same problem next year except i am applying straight for a PhD to about 5 universities, and if I dont get accepted to that I will probably get in some masters program at one of those, although the masters would cost a shit ton vs a PhD would most likely be free + salary
we will get through this bro

Attached: 1532140520709.jpg (1010x897, 68K)

what field?

>i suffer in france
>oh no i won't be able to get my master's degree!

A master degree is 5 years of university, right now i have a licence (3 years of university) the issue is that a licence is literally worthless and only use is to get in to a master degree.

If I don't get one it'll be the same as having just a high school diploma

racist, frankly

>Get in a random master's program, preferably as shitty as possible
>Get amazing grades because the master is easy as fuck
>Apply to HEC & Essec after the M1, get in because muh good grades
>Enjoy your free ride & meaningless (((business))) job

I learned the hard way that getting in a good :master's program is not the best idea : people only look at grades. Enjoy, user

>b-but my bachelor's degree is useless! i HAVE to have a master's
is that what you said? i'm not really following all this license stuff.

>I learned the hard way that getting in a good :master's program is not the best idea : people only look at grades. Enjoy, user
it's literally the opposite. No one cares about grades after your first job.

optoelectronics/lasers/photonics, usually it is under Electrical Engineering or some universities have degrees in Optics/Optical Sciences. It is l well paid should I graduate and get a relevant job so the debt I accrue from a masters would not be that big of a deal, but it wouldnt be ideal

I'm in academia buddy, grades are all that matters to the people recruiting for PhD programs in France.

Your full degree will be worthless too. Whatever work your parents and friends can get you know that is what you will be getting with your degrees too.

No one looks at grades.

same.

Apply for a job too.If you don't get into Masters.Work on your job(hopefully related to tour degree) and use that as a way to getr into your masters

>academia
Oh, so you make 20k a year?

Not making much idd, but I don't have to go to work either.
Regardless, the romanian poster and you are giving shit advices to OP.
OP wants to get a job in management, and the only way to do that is to have a master's. Nobody cares about a bachelor's in France.
The only way for OP to get into a renowned school and, thus, have a good job is to have good grades, hence why an easy program is the best option OP has.
Besides, both of you have no clue how education and business work in France.

Tbqh you should found a master degree with an internship,
I did my L3 M1 and M2 while working
And i found a job in one week with "pole emploi"