Asia will be Anglo by 2100

Asia will be Anglo by 2100.

Attached: 1560724054954.jpg (885x521, 72K)

What kind of mother writes this shit, the kid would probably turn out to be an incel.

kek, if she ever goes back to chinkland she'll be in trouble for this

nah, white people are worshipped in 3rd world

Genetically engineered kids will unironicalyy achieve the Lebensborn plan

A common sight in Singapore
Singapore's under-5 population will be 100% hapa by 2020

And it's beautiful.

Did she adopt the kid or what?
I've never seen a hapa with blond hair/light eyes

I don't think she's using the term "white" how it is used in Anglo countries. And wanting kids with blue eyes is pretty common.

Hitler was born in the wrong era

This is disgusting. Have some pride in being Chinese.

This.

Fuck off Lee, I'm after hot white guys too. I'm going to get my bp creampied by white cock just to spite you

One of the # is 'mixedbaby'.

But then the baby will have dark hair and dark eyes when it grows up

>girls likes black peoples curly hair
>wants her kid to have curly hair of mixed people
>you go gurl yaas slaaaay

>girl likes blue eyes of white people
>wants her kid to have blue eyes
>YOU FUCKING SELF HATING WHORE ASIAN MALES RISE THE FUCK UP

Attached: 1560105052654.jpg (1080x1020, 131K)

>I've never seen a hapa with blond hair/light eyes
Confirmation bias. Pretty simple.
That's not how eye genetics work.

> I have a white child

Attached: images.jpg (230x220, 7K)

Eye and hair color often darkens, when babies get older

so is that baby actually hers or did she just give birth to the baby as a surrogate mom? ie somehow obtained a white egg

True, but the idea that if one parent has brown eyes and the other blue the child will have brown eyes is high school tier. Eye genetics are more complicated.

>blue eyes
>I have a white baby
Well according to Jow Forums and Jow Forums logic, her baby and pic related are indeed white

Attached: 1560758268334.png (714x580, 338K)

extremely based

post a picture of a light eyed hapa

Germanic seed is highly coveted indeed

that child is whiter than any other american

I would expect a pole to post some coping blacked shit. Or are you doing that later?

What will you do in this situation Angloanon

Attached: download (6).jpg (300x168, 6K)

What are they going to do about it?

Attached: 1552482586753.jpg (450x675, 35K)

FUCK YOU!!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

yeah make us finland 2.0 already
sick of being weak asian shit

only ugly asian bitches say this. as only ugly bitches dont get enough respect and attention by the westerns that they go through this kind of self hate to assimilate into a society that's not theres. you're disgusting ugly bitch . hope you get pumped and dumped by an incel white.

butthurt lol

but when I was in Asia(vietnam, cambodia,china, japan) tinder dating was extremely easy

and thet were not ugly at all, actually mostly almost supermodels like

nah im not butthurt im a hotter version of you and would never sacrifice my genes w white incels. get some self respect dumb bitch

based, fuck wh*Toids

Lol cope, I'm not even female

It's actually not that surprising. A lot Singapore women want to be white and hate being Chinese

would not stopping them to punishing you according to Sharia law despite you're not a Muslim

Doesn’t matter if the kid has blue eyes and blonde hair (which will likely darken) when they still have chink eyes desu. The blue eyes will be hardly noticeable and even if they are, will look very odd rather than exotic/beautiful.

Beautiful. The sooner whites and asians breed themselves out of existence the better.

>singapore
>chinese
you mean some kind of SEA mutt like the indonesian woman in OP

based

There was an asian girl I went to high school with who would say she wanted blonde childern with blue eyes

I told her it’s impossible

Attached: 26cd4cf87ddda6c068d29d25eaa0d8aa5993a33d[1].jpg (1779x1196, 58K)

>blue eyes
Blue eyes are a meme
Horses with blue eyes go blind when they're older, and suffer from various eye cancers at higher rates than brown eyed horses.
I'm happy with my brown eyes.

I am Chinese and I do not mind because it is proof that I am a lower lifeform compared to the White man. Being Chinese is a mark of servitude to White cock and I am satisfied with that.

I do not disagree. hapa girl is hot

Attached: A334B90F-EF55-4614-85C6-F73F8820D3A0.jpg (567x800, 91K)

How is it possible ?
Aren't those genes recessive and cannot express themselves unless she carried them too ?

>bali hashtag so she must be an indo
chinkess are notorious racemixers

Attached: lad.jpg (1040x693, 69K)

how true actually is this?

yeah her face looks really indonesian. I'm tired of southeast asian pretending to be chinese. can you guys stop please

Attached: mw.png (824x609, 762K)

some southeast asian have blonde hair gene

Attached: ml.jpg (474x353, 26K)

The genes of a surrogate mother don't express if i remember correctly so maybe she convinced 2 whites to give her their baby-cell

>Singapore
Kek the weakest peasants escapees from the manchus, hence the recessive gene. Since it's Singaporean, there's a high probability that her eggs are also implanted because they had the tendency to freeze their eggs in their early 20s.

yeah nah, not with those twin baby cunts on her face

Please remove yourselves from the state of Singapura, subspecies.

>i might be an incel who will never touch a vagina but at least some other people who vaguely can be categorized as similar to me have sex
what's point? you could literally just be proud humans have sex or people with 4 limbs have sex. your own father and mother had to produce you so why aren't you jerking off to the idea of that? your father getting pussy is a closely related to you than somebody who had a common ancestor 2-5k years ago.
>no you don't get somebody i'm connected with by ancestors 1,500 years ago had sex so it's like my achievement. basically i had sex through them

Attached: 1561272734571.jpg (1443x2048, 237K)

all toddlers have blue eyes, they are going to turn brown

I'm in the process of doing that, actually. Moving to the UK soon, absolutely loathe this country.

yup, the skin and hair will become darker too

Bring along your family and friends as well.

Nah my family is shit and I don't have any friends here.

Attached: 1556613959736.png (440x356, 258K)

Why are you coping?

>you're coping
says the retard incel trying to live vicariously through others having sex.
>some people have sex somewhere i'm winning!!!

>babies are now accessories
when did society make such a wrong turn?

Kill them then, so any siblings of yours won't breed and any inheritance are stopped

It's ok, Mao. You don't have to be mad.

>you're mao
no i'm just trying to digest how disgusting incels are. i never really noticed it but asian fetishist white incels are just like the black guys spamming their baby dick and talking about bbc. all incels are mental

Neck Yourself race traitor

Attached: stormnigger.png (546x573, 78K)

Indeed

Can't wait for you to self deport desu.

Attached: 1528495966239.gif (1000x1000, 78K)