KYS IF YOU STILL EAT MEAT

Please logically defend eating meat. Please explain why you needlessly torture animals for your culinary amusement, when we don't need animals to survive. Humans can have OPTIMAL health at all stages of life with a vegan diet alone, we don't need animal products for anything. vitamins that plants don't provide such as vitamin b12 can be gotten from supplements.

Mass torture of animals for your taste buds is not an ethical justification. animals like pigs, chickens and cows are fully sentient conscious mammals, who are capable of experience feelings such as love, regret, despair, hate, pride, fear, suffering, greed and hunger. all wizards should be vegan because its better for your health and vastly morally superior.

These animals dont want to die, experience torture, live in a small cage their entire life, or be raped, but they do experience those things just for your culinary amusement. "muh yummy in my tummy tum tum"

youtu.be/0VbTT5GUqBk?t=792

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 28K)

Tastes nice innit.

Also hunting is fun, I've been angling and squirrel hunting for about 15 years.

It tastes good and I don’t care about animals enough to sacrifice my desire for tasty foods. I accept that I’m causing significant pain and suffering to livestock, I’m okay with that as long as I’m getting tasty food. Deal wit it.

We are animals as well. It's not bad nor good when we kill for our food. It's just how nature works. We just happen to be smart enough to kill off our preditors.

The only animal that should be banned from eating is dog

Fuck you

Attached: 1561209118010.gif (510x228, 3.7M)

who cares

Do you consider human cannibals immoral?

didn't get to the top of the food chain to be cucked by a fucking chicken.

>needlessly torture animals for your culinary amusement,

That doesnt make sense, you say needlessly torturing but then state the reason.

I can tell this is a gotcha question.
But personally yes, I do. I dont equate the life of a human and the life of a pig.

Couldnt have said it better.

Homo sapiens sapiens is an omnivore and holds the rank of apex predator in the food web. Not eating meat is not accepting what you are.

no if the human is dead then it prevent waste of protein and fat

>logically defend eating meat
>an ethical justification
>morally superior
nice spooks

Attached: Stirner.jpg (600x706, 48K)

If the human is dead you should be asking what killed it. If disease, you could acquire it through eating it. That is why cannibalism should only be a last resort.

how do you feel about Tibet?

Cringe insect
Based

its western china

based

I agree with you. If we know that somebody didn't died because of disease we should probably eat him.

We are hunter gatherers you fucking Europoor plant eating wh*Teoid

Swiss animals aren't tortured.

>Please logically defend eating meat.
I like it.
>Please explain why you needlessly torture animals for your culinary amusement
This sentence is gibberish
>when we don't need animals to survive
Yea we do.
> we don't need animal products for anything
Yes we do
>>vitamins that plants don't provide such as vitamin b12 can be gotten from supplements.
Cool

Human lives matter because we can think. Animals can't therefore their lives don't matter.
>animals experience regret, despair, hate, pride, fear, suffering, greed and hunger
I highly doubt animals experience regret or pride. Despair maybe but not in the same way as humans. Also if you kill them quick they won't have time to experience the negative emotions.
>animals don't want to die
But they do and they will anyways outside captivity
>experience torture be in a small cage or be raped
You don't need to torture animals or keep them in a small cage to eat them. I see eating non factory produced meat ethical then? Also most animal sex is rape by human standards. Just treat the animals good in life and slaughter them quick.

Attached: 8263DD32-BE9D-45DF-B6ED-6E7D24B9817E-212-0000004472509C12.jpg (275x183, 10K)