These were basically white communist ethnostates right?

These were basically white communist ethnostates right?

Attached: communist countries.png (1024x1014, 414K)

Yes and no.

Yes because its borders were hard to penetrate and immigration was nightmare.

No because the Warsaw Pact believed the west were fascists who treated minorities like filth and used american segregation in their anti american propaganda.

no, USSR mixed ethnicities with each other to avoid racism

Jewish slave states

>racism
but there was no other races except caucasian race
well and mongols but they are fascist xenophobes

>flag

What about the asian, african and south-american immigrants from communist countries?

>communist
>ethnostate

But but those are supposed to be opposites!! Fox News said so!!!!

Basically yes. Czechoslovakia and Eastern Germany imported many Vietnamese and Cuban gastarbeiters though.

idk, they usually came here just for education afaik but there definitely some of them left in bumfuck nowhere siberia

More or less
I dont know many cubans but in 1990 vietnamese people made up almost 1% of the east german population

Attached: Staatsangehörigkeit_Vietnam_in_Deutschland.png (1280x1694, 1007K)

shut up

I had a Vietnamese girl in my school.
They kinda disappeared in the 90s tho.

There are still arround 200.000 of them here until 2013 our vicechancellor was even vietnamese

Attached: maxresdefault (11).jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>Slavs
>white

No, the soviet republics were heavily russified/ Most of the modern day Belarussians for example don't know their own language, baltic republics are >20% russians. The independent countries are a different story. You should also keep in mind that communist countries accepted students from Africa which is probably not what you are looking for in your meme 100% white country.

More like ChapoFagHouse said so

Ethnically depopulates your homeland and relocates you and redraws borders to destroy your nation for world communism
WHAT THE FUCK BAAAYYYASASSSEEEDDDDD

Communist Russia tried to destroy all those cultures and ethnicities and still is trying. OP is a fine example of the American alt-right being a threat to European cultures since they think it's the same thing as Russian culture or race.

Attached: Russian annoyed.jpg (644x598, 50K)

yeah, better have churka insurgents from caucasian shitholes than some what stable labor force

Not genociding people and no russification was never an option.

USSR was literally 49-50% Russian at max.

East-germany was dar more germanic the its western counter part
Well taking in to account ukraine ,belarus and the baltic states where part of the ussr i would say that is to be expected