/LidlGeneral/

Does your city have a lidl?
do you like it?
>flag
>yes, it just opened.
what can I expect?

Attached: 5637bbc1bd86ef1b008c68e5-750-562.jpg (750x562, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lidl.dk/da/tilbudsavis/sondag-d-23-lordag-d-29-juni-tilbudsavis/view/jumpmarks/page/10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's great

some great american dishes

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 16.59.15.png (790x681, 1.06M)

yes and they're celebrating american week this week
lidl.dk/da/tilbudsavis/sondag-d-23-lordag-d-29-juni-tilbudsavis/view/jumpmarks/page/10

Yes. It's alright. Middle of the road I'd say. My favorite discounters are Edeka and Rewe though, and my local one is Netto.

It's like Aldi, except there is no pretense of quality about it. It revels in it's own frugality.

Yes, there is one
And no, it's useless. Lidl is for immigrants and other trash.

>Does your city have a lidl?

exactly 31

>do you like it?

Yes, they have very good frozen pizzas

we have 2 Lidls and 1 Aldi, in a 67.000 population town.

I prefer Lidl!!

>flag
> no its a poor people store with weird brands

Dutch lidl is just the discount supermarket for cheapskates or poor people

Albert Heijn masterrace

Attached: ah.png (1200x700, 1.59M)

Attached: ah2.jpg (1200x800, 420K)

Flag
Yes, we have 4 of them. Soon 5.
Only store I buy groceries at. Best value/quality.

Attached: lidl.jpg (1000x562, 138K)

>yes
>no

>Mcennedy

Attached: thinkingapu.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Its decent, i usually go to edeka but theyre limited.

>tfw it's Ameican week in 3 more days

Attached: 1349266022161.jpg (284x436, 21K)

albert here is total thrash, tesco tier

but they are now upgradem them a little so will see

Attached: tiskove-zpravy.jpg (570x350, 167K)

Only stuff i would touch from there are the muffins.

SPAR=ALDI>LIDL>>>PENNY

mcennedy chicken nuggets

Attached: nautin.jpg (481x361, 15K)

the low quality lidl meme is probably true

we do not have a lidl.

which international week is the best?

Would you like one, Devil?

>poor people store with weird brands
This.

Lidl is pretty much everywhere here. There's 3-4 in my town.
I shop there a lot actually, guess I'm trash but their stuff is actually pretty good. I have both hoodies and pants from there that look like new after several years of use. I have power tools, bike parts and all kind of stuff from Lidl. Never really had a problem with quality.

Food is cheap as hell, not any worse than our other shops like Coop, Willys and Ica when it comes to quality either. But a lot cheaper.
Biggest problem is the people shopping there, in some areas it's nothing but brown people. Luckily I live near one of the nicer ones and it's mostly old Swedish people (like 60+ age) that goes there.

Eastern European week
>sprats
>cheese curd snacks
>sweet sliced pickles
>kabanos

in cheap frozen shit category Iceland is better than Lidl

Attached: QRvBjFN.jpg (600x400, 37K)

yeah i have a long sleeved shirt from there too that looks good even if it's 2 years old

I don't have any supermarket brand loyalty. I usually shop at Billa because it's closest to home and on my way from work.

Tf is this

It's Lidl

I only go to LIDL when i'm baked to buy potato chips, candy etc because it's close by and cheap as fuck

it is Lidl

tasty peanut snacks with greek sauce
also depending on where the country and its migrant % based they have special lines with local producers, i love their dried tomato chutney i tried in uk and ireland and wish it was found here more often, sometimes you can even find good wine, well depends on area again but they can basically sell both discount and bigger and famous brands there
the rest is almost everytime produced in germany or netherlands, in europe there's more choice because theybhave soecial weeks and all and in general easier way to bring the taste of neighbor countries
also several hobby goods and random stuff for house
there are lidl and lidl superstores

some cheapest food is actually garbage, i advise to read the ingredients and manifacture country of origin

Iberian week is bretty gud
We also have "The Italian Gringo" week but I don't know if they have something similar abroad

Attached: dcc06d224a3d74fc5170c1f6ca5f38ab2be837fb-at600.jpg (515x699, 172K)

No, but I have been to Lidl in Luxembourg/Aachen Herzogenrath area many times

I prefer ALDI to be frank

It opened last october here. Fucking primier was there. Which was actually an intellegent thing to do, every serb that atleast once was on vacation in greece knows how cheap it is. Too bad just one exists in (my) area whose gdp exceeds 10 billion dollars

Freeway > Cocacola < Pepsi

>chicken wings - hot
Did they marinate them with iced water?

>he's from a country that needs super strong spices to be able to stomach the rancid and rotten meat they eat

>tfw local Lidl has hamburgers

Abroad they have Polish weeks or Arab and Nafri, Indian and Asian in UK, American fake food parody everywhere.
Aside from the hosting country food line, German beer everywhere.

Ho visto cose che voi umani...in UK & Ire c'é molta verdura e frutta estiva da Spagna e Italia, hanno "Italiamo" come marchio per la loro linea versione italiana, fra l'altro fatta sia in Italia che Germania, succhi bio dal Trentino, cocktail, conserve e pomodori secchi, olio d'oliva, ma anche marchi non Lidl italiani, vari DOP e DOCG e IGP, ogni Lidl [Paese] punta sui fornitori locali e le specialitá, hanno delle buonissime torte di mele a €2 per colazione, ma altri prodotti del forno sono chimica, nei paesi anglo il vino e la birra vengono anche dagli USA. La loro versione Nutella "italiana" made in Germany é piú buona perché ha la granella di nocciole come dentro ai Rocher, Novi, Rigoni ed altre sono meglio peró per ingredienti. La linea polacca fa schifo comunque, quei "pelmeni" erano fibra vegetale e mi hanno fatto bruciare lo stomaco, meglio pagare per quelli di alta qualitá originali. Latte itlandese buonissimo e la panna é di alta qualitá alla metá del prezzo italiano medio, anche le spremute costano meno ma lí pa paga é diversa ma come prezzo conviene. Poi aborti e parodie varie ita, il sugo alla bolognese ha aglio e non ha carne, sempre, poi la carbonara in vasetto, la pasta da scaldare (non surgelata, fredda e stracotta), salse con pesto genovese e aceto (???), pasta in sugo di pomodoro nelle conserve, specie di anellini della Heinz o Kraft che ho visto in minidosi dentro a delle confezioni come quelle degli yogurt. Insomma puoi far passare per Italiano anche il peggior cibo se ci scrivi su Italia e stampi il tricolore.

>haha, no! lidl is for poor people
imagine thinking you are above people who can spend less than you. enjoy wasting your money

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

Yes
I hate it because long ass lines, no self checkout stations and fuck trolleys i refuse to use them

NOOO THINK OF THE ADVERTISING COSTS

You don't have karts?
I hate their cash desks tho, they don't have enough space to place the products while they keep scannering them,some Lidl have self checks tho.

> oh no no no how can you prefer better quality products, theyre same essentially I swear!

Attached: crywojak.png (300x345, 24K)

I have no idea what kart is
But there are only these in lith LIDL
My autism not allows me to use them so I bring my own shopping bad if I have to go there

Attached: shopping-trolleys-logo-lidl-supermarket-discount-supermarket-chain-BT9E0R.jpg (1300x953, 367K)

lidl over here literally sells a bunch of brand products cheaper than the other stores

I hope no one is actually buying fresh meat from LIDL

Attached: Lidl_Europe.png (1236x1245, 66K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190624_182048.png (319x919, 61K)

Damn, I didn't know they are so huge.

LIDL here forced priced down a little because without them are basically only 3 large chains and 1 of them has probably 40 percents of market.

Penny Market and Carrefour died here.

Attached: supermarket chains in bulgaria.jpg (162x327, 26K)

Yes, they are everywhere now because everyone is getting poor as fuck and starting to eat from food banks.

long lines though, usually only 1-2 cashiers for a huge store

I do not see SUPERMARKET chain, they are everywhere in a golden sands :)

metro will be czech soon

Cashiers are usually really fast here and you're having a really hard time putting your stuff back into the shopping cart fast enough while he/she's scanning it. They will be replaced by automated systems soon though...

German brand

You mean these little stores?

Attached: objectlidi1big.jpg (800x534, 126K)

yes. best lasagna ever.

those are carts, its an Americanism
Brits say trolley

This.

Attached: maple sirup.jpg (450x800, 89K)

si dovrebbe essere illegale

I barely buy from Lidl. I don't like their stores for some reason.

Beautiful

same

They are going to build some in Russia too now I heard. But Russia is already full of their own markets and special offers for their clients, also between sanctions I don't see what can they offer. They have probably delayed it now until better times.

No they got bought out by these motherfuckers a few years ago

Attached: rema_kuven_4486.jpg (1140x760, 120K)

original american way canadian maple syrup from some pseudo irish mcennedy :^)

I bought the lidl beer and it was okay actually

yeah but i stopped going there since jacks opened which is basically a british ripoff in the same style as lidl and aldi

Attached: jacks.jpg (624x351, 32K)

That's a objectively worse store

this

>Does your city have a lidl?
yes
>do you like it?
I've never been there

For me? It's this bad boy.

Attached: 1547048369954.png (1098x618, 881K)

Name one (1) name more American.

based czech iceland poster
thank you for supporting the british supermarket industry

lol why do you have a grocery chain called ’Iceland’?

Most costs 69 cents a can and its good if you are able to find unfiltered stuff

they failed in britain and withdrew

Lidlets BTFO.

it's a british company although it was briefly opened by an icelandic man

>briefly opened
briefly owned*

>it's the american week

holy shit I'm going to Lidl right now

Yes, several. I like it generally, most for its vegetables and choco müsli mix. The rest is comparable to ALDI or PENNY.

>Netto
DANN GEH DOCH ZU NETTO

wat, netto is schon zu?

yeah, fully

closest supermarket is tesco, iceland for cheap frozen shit and MaS for few things like musli

fuck germans

Attached: 832.jpg (800x450, 153K)

BASED

Don't you have your own local supermarket chain(s)? I'm surprised British stores could gain so much market share (if my impression holds true).

nope, not a single one...only some online shops in Prague and big cities

but whole makro-metro will be soon in czech hands so I hope we will also flood other markets with our shits

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 18.55.51.png (575x321, 72K)

>Křetínský
>Kretin
>cretin

Attached: 1527353709915.jpg (640x633, 68K)

Hernández

he is based

french went full butthurt mode when he bought some of their newspapers

Yes. It's good for poor people. Some stuff is decent