Does Germany spend enough on its military?

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-06-24-22-55-08.png (1439x1607, 575K)

no

technically they don't deserve a military in the first place so I consider it a privilege.

Krauts are evil
They should just donate 2% of their GDP to the US military and then disband theirs

Who the fuck names his child "Guy"?

Who the fuck names his child Plato

not very ordnung

It spends too much. There's no need to have a military when you are surrounded by friendly nations.

We spend way too much on it

Attached: military-expenditures (2).jpg (1260x1260, 345K)

No one in the EU does because America supplements half their military

>Being named after plates
AHHAHAHAH

Yes, they likely touched each other because they fly certain maneuvers so no technical issue.

It's pronounced "guï"

Attached: 3_maN7yCGfu2yk06NsHLneV1jNM.jpg (780x648, 82K)

This is a meme, EU doesn't need a military. Russia will not attack EU and EU has no business in invading other countries. US would have a huge military no matter what because they are an imperialistic regime unlike peaceful Europeans.

Better than Gjaferi

They spend too much. Germniggers have no right to defend themselves.

Based

Cringe, can we donate Finland to Russia already?

No

Attached: 0711b-1080x457.png (1080x457, 503K)

Nice counter argument faggot, oh wait you don't have an argument against truth so you resort to more memeing.

Czechia
>Friendly
Belgium
>Friendly

Attached: 1425470770741.jpg (682x518, 75K)

nope

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

It’s pronounced /gi/, actually.

We spend way too much. Germans dont have any enemies close and wont go to war for other countries.
Way too much money for all that stuff

this

>Germans dont have any enemies close
Yeah, they are all within our borders already anyway.

We spend way to much. What's the point of having shiny military toys when you are completely surrounded by friends and allies and face no military threat? We should reduce defence spending to 0,5% GDP but I'm sure /p-I mean Jow Forums will find some articles written by lobbyists of the arms industry that made up some reasons why we should use our economical strength to buy useless shit instead of improving the living conditions of our citizens.

nice reference bro

This just dump 20 billion in our schools and universities

you guys cant even win against Iran

they did the crash
they the mid-air crash
it was an air force smash

>when you are completely surrounded by friends and allies
Sale boche !

We should take all the money we waste by investing it into the military and instead use it to educate refugees and bring in more immigrants into the country

>What's the point of having shiny military toys when you are completely surrounded by friends and allies and face no military threat?
If they would care about making functioning military toys instead of just shiny garbage, it would at least be a first step.

For the inevitable World War 3. EVROPE+RUSSIA+JAPAN+LEAF (Axis) VS USA and CHINA (NPC)

Your personal antipathy against us doesn't change anything, my dear ally :)

Attached: merkel_macron.jpg (750x422, 37K)

Seriously I know no one in France who likes Merkel, whatever the political side.

If they want to they can convert their country to best tank manufacturer in the world. Think of all the car factories converted to make Panzers. Russian tank advantage would be disappearing in a year.

Me neither

>best tank manufacturer

Attached: main-qimg-118692effe565c8cda01c0224e57b2d0.jpg (602x322, 88K)

You have to make mistake so you can learn from them.

b-but muh German engineering

Based

>T*rks in 30+ year old German tank get killed by modern anti tank weapons

So? Are you just butthurt or actually retarded?