How do we stop racism once and for all?

how do we stop racism once and for all?

Attached: soft black butt.jpg (640x640, 140K)

When foreign races accept monoculturalism and monotheism.

>tf
>tp

by focusing on ethnicity like the past instead of generic 3 or 4 race thats based on skin color

Imagine having sex with that abomination.
I'd rather die as a virgin.

based and assimilationpilled

become one race

So we stop being racist if we start to become xenophobic again?

by deporting all the foreign criminals back to their country so the ones left are not shit to complain about.

Being gay is alright user

by everybody staying where the fuck they belong. you can visit but immigration shalle never beallowed to surpass 5% of native population max.

rorke off his rocker

By getting rid of the internet

well, foreign unemployed as well, since wellfare bums are shit to complain about

you are fucking retarded if you thought the english loved pakis and arabs while they hated micks

yeah
cant be racist if you hate everyone beside you equally
if i despise nigger and non french european equally can you say its racism?

Make all countires homogeneous.

see

I love pakis, arabs, and micks and I want to suck all their cocks

18 to post here

by keeping races separated to their own ethnostates where no one can be racist to them

Attached: 1516768730873.jpg (250x238, 8K)

Kys

The problem is white people. Whites caused the demise of hundreds of millions of people in the world

Whites subverted cultures and countries for their own benefit

Whites gave the Jewish people land that previously belonged to another group

But now whites are reaping the consequences of their action. Just 75 years ago, you could've gotten hanged for BLACKING a white woman. Now there's videos all over the internet of Blacks and arabs fucking and impregnating white women. It's over for them, God is finally punishing them. Rejoice

Attached: 15251199319341.jpg (852x563, 355K)

Don’t even try this we know this is you

Your poor attempt at being a black man doesn’t help

Attached: E9D32C3F-EEBA-4484-A6E3-60E6C5009A89.jpg (508x662, 94K)

Why are you so obsessed with me? Ask anyone with a German flag who isn't a drumpftard, he will know me

why do you hate your white side?

give every lonely white boy a hot black girlfriend

I can tell you... I am half black half Slavic. And I am very happy with that. You see, majority of Slavic males have degenerate genes which make them look sickly; they are either skinny or skinny fat. Me on other hand, I naturally have muscular body. And what's even better, I got mom's blue eyes and dad's black hair. I lost my virginity when I was 14 with a 21 years old woman. I am 191cm tall and I easily deadlift 250 kg. My penis is... well, it's big.

And if my father was Slavic, I would have been yet another subhuman in a country full of subhumans.

I am happy to be racemixed. And now get out of my way, white Boi.

Attached: C44FD660E49746C0A0FC2B339FFFC74F.jpg (524x743, 86K)