>ywn live in Medieval Europe

Feels really bad bros

Attached: stenhöldr.jpg (1239x645, 90K)

>you will never die of dysentery at 24 years old

Attached: 1557356960392.png (785x1000, 254K)

Good, medieval europe was full of shit literally, roads were infested with shit, people were covered in shit, even the food was covered in shit, siege weapon used human shit as ammo the worse is was a sin to take a shower.

I think if you survived your first years you were just as likely/not likely to catch a deadly disease as today. People that survived their childhood had high life expectancy back then probably because of their robust immune systems

Depends on where in Europe you went, right? I imagine it would be really comfy in some parts

MFW I will never be able to occupy eastern eruopean lands with my horse archer bois.

Attached: Mongol.jpg (480x320, 55K)

Wouldn't your land have been one of those occupied by the Mongols?

No we were in the same side with Mongols. Ilkhanate that ruled from Caucasian mountains to India was Turkic nation created by Mongols.

Oh. That's really cool.

>tfw don't live in early christian Ireland
sucks bros

Attached: MedievalIrishMonk.gif (345x559, 184K)

i wish i lived in medieval france or italy

Attached: Reconstruction_of_the_temple_of_Jerusalem.jpg (600x506, 108K)

Medieval Italy for me

Attached: Medieval Towers of Bologna.jpg (1024x750, 246K)

I've read a lot about this time period. It's honestly really fascinating how dedicated Irish monks were to preserving knowledge, even when it didn't benefit them personally.

What are your opinions on Renaissance era Italy and France? Seems pretty comfy to me.

>you will never die of the black plague
feels great

I mean, perhaps the cities weren't always all that great. Can you see the appeal though? It must have been pretty cool at times...

loling at this retarded modernist propaganda.
Life expectancy was low because of child mortality, once you got past the age of 5 you were very likely to reach your 60s and 70s.

no, the roads were not full of shit. You're thinking of the early modern era (post 1500) where people lived in overcrowded cities full of diseases and where there wasn't enough food to feed everyone so they were all manlets.
medieval europeans were almost as tall as contemporary ones, the average englishman in the 13th century was about 1,73m, the average in the 18th century was about 1,65m and the average nowadays is about 1,78m.

>Life expectancy was low because of child mortality
This!
>wasn't enough food to feed everyone so they were all manlets
Also this. The corpse of Birger Jarl, a Swedish Jarl from the middle ages confirmed him to be almost 190cm tall

I just wish I didn't live in winter of late Faustian civilization

Attached: spengler_360x450.jpg (570x712, 62K)

>it will be just like in muh video games

>le black plague
happened between 1346 and 1351. the middle ages lasted from 476 to 1492, retard.

>is was a sin to take a shower
wtf
source?

I don't believe that's true, but I think there were a lot of misconceptions regarding personal hygiene in some places back then. Some people believed washing themselves would make them sick.

>the Black Death was the only instance of the bubonic plague

I'd miss the new world food

But it just makes you fat and tired

it's bullshit. what happens is that people usually bathed in public baths (heritage of roman times) and these public baths, since they happened to be open to both sexes, attracted lots of prostitutes and their clients. So the clergy advised people to say away from public baths to avoid the degeneracy.

as we speak there are people in the USA dying of fucking cholera, the most medieval disease possible. do you really want to argue?

where did they shitpost?

Maybe on those long scrolls. It probably took a lot of time writing a shitpost down, almost comparable to Aussie internet connection. Some shitposters like Martin Luther took it too far but I guess that wasn't in the medieval era

But it was you dumb macaco, it was even used for medicine
It was, but for some not all the religious orders " they varied wildly on whether or not bathing was a good thing or not. Some monastic orders supported regular bathing and had baths in the monasteries, while other orders condemned the practice as too self-indulgent. (And an order could reverse its opinion on the issue, so, depending on the year, the monks might be more or less clean than the year before.)"

You'd still work yourself to death and not really be able to appreciate your surroundings

Wouldn't that depend on your social status? What if I was a lord or even one of the Jarl's men?

Then maybe it'd be pretty nice if you could avoid disease but 0.1% of the population doesn't really represent the entire age

based and educated

cringe and misinformed

Based and redpilled

based and Curonian BVLL pilled

Lmao bruh

>Life expectancy was low because of child mortality, once you got past the age of 5 you were very likely to reach your 40s

Fix'd.

Seems pretty comfy, but celtic antiquity seems so much more chill

>forests everywhere, glaciers receding and nature advancing everywhere
>rivers and sea so full of fish they jump out of it
>forests full of deer, boar and edible fruits
>coming home under the sunset to your comfy little house near a lake.
>your blonde/red haired blue eyed wife and you 5 children wait for you after a long day at the forge
>the druid tells you to go to the nearest remote island to the Nechtan temple, to favor the gods for a fisherman son as his great grandfather was
>grab a few friends, pick up your little boat and spend a night camping on the island under the dolmen, telling stories around the fire cooking some delicious boar and apples under the starry night

Attached: dolmen.jpg (1600x900, 205K)

>ywn explore a new continent in hopes of riches and discoveries

Attached: conquistadors.jpg (926x685, 105K)

>favelamonkey comes in and btfos ignorant europeans
wtf is going on

1346-1351 is between 476 and 1492

Very comfy.