Xinjiang, the safest place in China

>Some pics and texts from somebody

Many people ask me "Xinjiang is really beautiful, but is it safe there?"

I answer them seriously "Xinjiang is the safest place in China".

Attached: xj1.jpg (960x540, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/04/14/technology/china-surveillance-artificial-intelligence-racial-profiling.amp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Last year, it was my first time to Xinjiang. Right after getting off the plane and arriving at the hotel, I feel a different atmosphere.

There was a middle aged lady with curly hair and cropped trousers who was wearing a bulletproof vest. On the vest, it wrote Anti-Riot (FangBao).

The entrance of a hotel surprisingly looked like a security check point of Beijing train station.

Attached: xj2.jpg (1080x810, 116K)

Later on, I found out everywhere in Xingjiang - hotels, hospitals, supermarkets, shopping malls, restaurants, and tourist spots, all need security check.

Attached: xj3.jpg (1000x667, 118K)

Attached: xj4.jpg (1080x836, 113K)

Even eating beef noodles requires security check

Attached: xj5.jpg (1080x1440, 222K)

What is the most important thing to live in Xingjiang?
Most Xingjiang people will answer: ID card.

In Xingjiang one rather loses his wallet than his ID card. Without an ID, you can't even walk through 800 meters.

Without ID, you can't get out of town. Every section of a highway, it has a checkpoint, with roadblock and police guard post.

At smaller guard posts, you have to roll down your window and let the armed police to visually inspect you and your car.

Attached: xj6.jpg (1080x810, 87K)

To be fair there have been terrorist activities elements in the region for some time.

Though that still doesn't justify China's actions.
It'd be akin Paris locking up every Muslim in the city following the 2015 attacks.
Which, obviously people on Jow Forums would support. But in reality it's morally reprehensible.

The ID thing makes sense. If I drive anywhere without my ID here I can get fucked pretty hard by the cops.

I absolutely love the fact, that while Orangeman was called out by everyone on discussing restricting French and German pass-holders to enter the US, Xi simply didn't give a fuck and secretly made it harder for German pass-holders to go there, because some "German Turks" were accused of doing shady stuff in Xinjiang.

But for major highways between cities, it's not simple.

All passengers have to get off their car and go to a separate lane of security screening. The drivers have to open both the trunk and hood for inspection. Everyone needs to successfully pass the facial recognition checking under cameras before leaving.

Attached: xj7.jpg (1080x653, 99K)

Attached: xj8.jpg (640x426, 58K)

t. Turk

If you drive, you need to fill your car, right?

To recognize a gas station, you don't need to look at the logo. Just look for a place, which has collision barrier at the entrance, surrounded by metal fencing, and guarded by armed personnel with bulletproof vest.

The entrance has roadblock and facial recognition machine. The driver has to enter by himself with ID card. The passengers have to get off and wait outside.

Attached: xj9.jpg (1080x810, 93K)

Wow sucks that muslim Chinese people refuse to act like human beings.

Every 50 meter, there is a police guard post.

Attached: xj10.jpg (1080x1282, 238K)

>barbed wires around a gas station
But why?

At the entrance of every school, kindergarten, hospital, there is a police guard post.

Attached: xj11.jpg (1000x705, 153K)

>Soft targets have armed guards
Damn chinks know how to do anti-terrorism.

no unauthorized access to fuel, so as to prevent from "terrorist" attack

>Hong Kong flag crying over muh Muslims
Always knew you faggots were liberals.

Attached: xj12.jpg (1080x1440, 351K)

cant you just extract it from the car itself lol seems stupid as fuck

Yeah the goal isn't to ration fuel but to prevent attacks on fuel stations.

Well, I hate to ask, but is it working?

Every ten families, there is a security supervisor.

A middle aged man with red "security supervisor" badge is making pita.

Attached: xj13.jpg (1080x1440, 208K)

Based German Turks. Free East Turkestan.

Attached: Dilraba-Dilmurat-1.jpg (324x476, 54K)

This. Islamic terrorism is based.

A woman in camouflage uniform is selling bread.

Attached: xj14.jpg (1000x667, 104K)

Gestapo
nytimes.com/2019/04/14/technology/china-surveillance-artificial-intelligence-racial-profiling.amp.html

One day I was having lunch at a restaurant, suddenly someone outside blew a whistle. The shop owner quickly grabbed a wooden rod and stood at the door.

Attached: xj15.jpg (1080x1440, 263K)

Chinks are way behind the curve on this one. Lots of police departments here have similar set ups.

The shop owner told me not to worry, "it's just an anti-terrorist drill."

In the drill, a policeman acted as the terrorist, and all shop owners nearby beat up the "terrorist".

Attached: xj16.jpg (1080x1438, 315K)

sucky my dick, glownigger. europeans had a similar reaction after the 2015 paris attacks, but somehow china isn't allowed to have security against islamists groups.

I love how this thread has more information on the situation in Xinjiang than all the articles by Western mainstream media combined.

Socks with sandals. They are a truly lost cause.

this is one of the most quality threads i have seen in a while
truly Jow Forumsernational

and no CCP shills to boot

So far he only posted what he saw and it looks pretty based to me

What's with the quotation marks?

Interesting thread, extremely objective and unbiased. I guess that a lot of deathly terrorists attacks happened and China was successful censoring the information about it, if not I think that they are overreacting a little bit.

Civilization has reached the new frontier, I see.

It's the grid system from Tibet, a poorly paid, poorly motivated policeman with barely any training every 100 metres or so. They'll probably shift it to other parts of China eventually

Why is China able to control Islamic terror without whipping their citizens into a frenzy with islamophobia like the US does?

An ID and a drivers aren’t necessarily the same thing dummy. You don’t a drivers liscence to use public transportation or to enter a hotel like these people need a government ID.

The average Chinese actually really hates Islam if you ask them about it privately.

Most of America can only be accessed via car. Without a license you basically can't go anywhere unless you can afford constant Uber (which doesn't accept cash) or taxi rides.

Here people over the age of 15+ must go out with their ID. Isn't it the same in America?

Hong Kongers are mad because they're removing their privileges

They have millions of muslims sitting in concentration camps, m8.

Are there any White Scytho-Slavic Uyghur chicks?

They just aren't as important to China as they were to Britain.

No? A 13 year old doesn’t need an ID to go out and go to the store or something

Depends on the state. In Arizona cops can demand to "see your papers" if they suspect you are breaking the law.

Yeah but they won’t say that to a young teenager because you don’t even have a real form of ID until you get your drivers license. That law is so they can check on the spot if you have an outstanding warrant or something like that.

chinks must fuck off

This. Islam will conquer the world.