Sigh

sigh........
okay what actually goes through a female minds when she dates or even marries and has children with a black person? doesn't she care what her family or everyone else thinks?

Attached: howtosaveeurope.jpg (477x435, 90K)

Why is it always Euros that make these cuck posts?

>BLAH BLAH BLAH I'M RACE BAITING BLAH BLAH BLAH
go jump in a lake

Attached: 1526482672844.png (406x452, 30K)

>haha look at me I am so brave and so different! I'm marrying a guy with a different skin color
>I'm such a dare devil

Just a glimpse at the average soy-filled wh*Toid bois nowadays, including incels posting on an Kazakh imageboard, is an strong argument for dumbping evropa.

I really wish you asian/Arab incels would stop this already

“ what is she thinking ?”

People like people simple as

Youre feeding him, nigger

in my opinion it just looks very out of place
i understand having sex with them but literally dating one and having a child together is not something i think is OK

I really wish you white incels would stop this already

“ what is she thinking ?”

People like people simple as

Why do guys here think that attraction has some kind for political element? Haven't you ever been in a relationship before?

Love is blind

>okay what actually goes through a females mind
nothing

Yeah ok lmao

We know who is making these threads all the time and it ain’t black people that’s for sure

Attached: 463ACA57-8C48-41C5-A21A-5E51CDD7130F.jpg (662x1141, 113K)

I have no idea how people make families outside of their race. Imagine your kid being brown. What the fuck is this? How can you even treat it normally. It doesn't look like. It's like being cucked by someone

Have you ever been in love with a person who loved you back before, OP?

Omg Black

Spotted a nigger, lol

Most BMWF couple don't last because they're born out of mutual fetishization.

Are you racist?

Do these people never wonder what the child would end up looking like? Fucking hell

It's legitimately sad how loveless your lives must be.

> if u r a racis u r definitely not in a relationship with someone

Nigger logic

I want to date a black girl but there are none here

This people don't care about races.They don't see races.
There's no point in trying to put sense into them,they live hedonistic and materialistic lives.

Agree

Have sex

Have sex.

True. Americans can generalize generalizations

>okay what actually goes through a female minds
Nothing, the absolute zero

are u turk or armenian ?
well u killed all black girls at srebrenica u monsters

It doesn’t happen if you are from a caring functional family. Look at how the roasties grew up, there is a pattern.

most mixed family comes from broken family whith non-functionala parents. normal people want children who look like them

Then why do so many whitoids keep making hapas?

Most Scandinavian males (those with a successful social life, not the losers on Jow Forums) look like PewDiePie (tall, handsome, intelligent, sophisticated, caring, accomplished, wealthy and resourceful) and yet their girls keep getting blacked.

>What's the thought process behind dating black men?

Is it because they have huge cocks?

Is it because their primitive and women like to be with the dominant type?

Is it because IR dating is trendy these days and being called racist is the ultimate sin?

Is it because they're still exotic?

Is it because girls are inherently dumb and always have to good for the shithead? (likely)

They only think about themselves, and getting that big dick.

big dicked nigga dont settle down lol

I’ve met a white girl that strictly dated black men
they have issues with their dad, her dad was in her life and provided for her but he was just a weak white man, and she wanted the opposite...which in woman logic is black man, even if he was skin and bones

also black men have no shame about a woman’s size. so some of the women let themselves go and the guy has no qualms about her being a fat fuck

They can't help it.

Attached: 1556111464462.jpg (2873x3900, 948K)

the only blacks we have of any sizable quantity are somalis, and they overwhelmingly only marry somalis

the most race mixing in scandinavia happens due to middle aged men marrying thais/ other nationalities with tons of mail order brides like russians or ukrainians

Everything is political

>children who look like them

What's with this meme ? Mixed children looks as much as both parents as other kids.
My brother is an almost carbon copy of my father but you couldn't tell he's my mother son.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 11K)

Cope

Explain Sweden then

She probably forgot to ask you bro. Of she saw this riveting post she would have probably reconsidered.

Just because you wouldn't do it doesn't mean everyone holds the same taste in the opposite sex as you

As a believer of women generally having a higher sensitivity towards social cues of what is okay and what is frowned upon I think they are manipulated by popular culture and commercials. Since the topic is taboo to talk about she never becomes fully aware of her familys opinions until it's too late.

Attached: 1525436882382.jpg (700x457, 133K)

It's not as much due to race mixing as it is of low birth rates among Swedish couples, and high among the new-Swedes. Given the optimism of having come to a better country and the pessimism of seeing one's country getting worse and worse it's not very strange...

Attached: 1560635664576.png (605x838, 11K)

>2019
>actually getting butthurt over it
LITERAL natural selection at work, roasties getting thrown out of the gene pool is only a good thing.

dog born in a stable is not a horse, "frenchman"

Attached: 140923578907.jpg (1602x1086, 301K)

Fuck you and go back to Jow Forums.

Women aren't assblasted incels that sit at home every day obsessively analyzing the race of couples they meet.
Couldn't it be possible that she likes a person who happens to be black?
In any case women don't even know you exist so I don't know why you bother making these posts gaining info like you're trying to plan something, you whining about women marrying and dating who they want to marry and date isn't going to suddenly make them go out with some overweight neet who whines all day in his basement.

Are you retarded? Is a mustang born in a ranch with mostly trotters not a horse? Your analogy is nonsensical considering a dog and a horse can't breed.

>that image

holy shit

Attached: 1539291609433.png (509x574, 295K)

>what actually goes through a female minds when she [...] has children with a black person?
Nothing goes through her mind except for the voices of her friends telling her "oh my good the moccaccino babies are the cutest!"

is that a young andre ward lol

Attached: 1448166198444.png (626x510, 274K)

It's those mudsharks that creates the multiracial hellholes riden with crime.

>Your analogy is nonsensical considering a dog and a horse can't breed.
I know you chinks have difficulty think outside of what the chink government allows you, but just because you're born in a country doesn't mean you are part of that people. In regards to what I wrote specifically, it's from an old thread where a Japanese user wrote it in response to a nigger in France thinking he was French just because he was born there, spoke the language, passport, etc.

a wild horse breeds a trotter in the ranch
the foal is not a trotter.

>doesn't she care what her family or everyone else thinks?

lmao

Well a retard would repeat retarded things (lacking original thought) and think them profound.

>tfw no time to jump in lakes because have to stay in the city and work

Lakes are fucking great

Females don't give a shit about what pussy bois like you may think: they want a good fuck and to procreate.

The fact that you are posting this only expose you virginity and autism... typical insecure wh*toid behavior 2bh

Attached: Countriesbyfertilityrate.svg.png (1200x616, 174K)

she knows she's picked an alpha male

Attached: ZXKnVpYi2_6GMpKSms3-vk2mMICPIxpdV6axaabkS8c.jpg (292x766, 65K)

You're not Canadian just because your chink parents went there, my man.

>that pic
Based and funny as hell

Attached: 0969.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>chink
I'm what you might call a wh*Toid. Tell me would your abalogy hold water in regards to Danes in Norway?

>Tell me would your abalogy hold water in regards to Danes in Norway?
No because Danes and Norwegians are very close to each other in all aspects, could even extend it further and say all of Europe for that matter. The analogy is specifically against this idea that entirely different foreign peoples magically become something else once born in a European country. You'd never call a kid born in Japan to ethnic Danish parents for Japanese.

>could even extend it further and say all of Europe for that matter
How nice and arbitrary. Are white South Africans really South Africans then? What about the Brazilians with Japanese ancestry?

Attached: 1560129223330.jpg (1080x1589, 255K)

Just want to give the young ladies that might read the thread another perspective on interracial contact...

Attached: 20190425.jpg (504x1565, 185K)

nobody reads that gay ass language sven

Attached: BBC332456.jpg (640x640, 113K)

It's about assault rape, grusome gang rapes and the perpetrators country of origin...

Attached: berikande-mangkultur.jpg (650x2527, 322K)

>he thinks girls don't like danger and badboys

lmfao no wonder your women love foreign dick

Attached: bbc.jpg (1092x960, 97K)

Can't wait to see her on liveleak or suiciding, like all nlovers

Lmao either you need to change the titles of your photos or find some new ones because your making it too obvious right now

Attached: A371E5A3-B224-45A6-B8D4-C568686D5F68.jpg (750x616, 125K)

u wish
I'm not changing shit why would I?

Attached: bbc2.jpg (740x394, 54K)

All women care about is money, and penis size. Even if the Kara is broke, gov’t will take care of em.

Daddy issues most of the time.

Oh yeah, only Asians/Arabs think this. Nice bait, you cum guzzling faggot.

Their the ones making all the blacked threads since they make up the bulk of incels

So R-Necks like you. Got it.

Hmmm... Karas be like “We invented DA EARTH. PAY US!”

No, because Govt will take care of them. Literal leeches.
We should be using some of public funds to help homeless, refugees, etc. But liberal fuckbois need to feed their BBC cu ck lust!

No actually it’s asian and pajeet incels who spam blacked because they know that Asian man + white women won’t be taken seriously

It is proved you can more easiely from bond with people who resemble of you. If you have a race mixed child then a fully white child with other woman, its biological for you to like the one which looks like you

literally who begins a post with "sigh", it's just a verbal filler used by edgy teens

And who uses that many ellipses? Just three work fine.

Attached: Pat-Sharp%u2019s-Mullet.jpg (640x640, 101K)

Ah, so I'm more likely to love my child if my sister gave birth to it. Cool.