/brit/

Attached: 1561260722808.png (575x736, 516K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dviPi_EapA0
youtube.com/watch?v=C-u5WLJ9Yk4
youtube.com/watch?v=z1fuls-ZKPE
youtube.com/watch?v=J3ne7Udaetg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1024px-Royal_Standard_of_England_(1411-1553-1559-1603).svg.png (1024x666, 273K)

Cute girl! Who is she?

that's a bloke

poo's in the bum

now this thread is going to have that romanian gypo spam all his pictures

bunnin a hench zuggy lads

Me

look at the forehead on that lad

I want to shag her lads

i want him to shag me lads

dad looks like henry viii

smaller than mine my hairline higher too

Attached: HT_pet_alligator_07_mm_160317_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 117K)

black guy at gym addressed me as big man

my dad looks like pope pious IV

Ha ha, very funny ._.

No way

Anyone get a look at Pope Francis's latest homily? Absolute cracker if I do say so myself.

purple aki?

Drank 2 Redbulls just now

pakistani man in the supermarket addressed me as boss

look at the gator

Attached: screen_shot_2016-12-21_at_11.37.07_am.png (777x441, 649K)

did you manage to let him know that in the opinion of others you're not that big?

new chemical brothers song is shite

user the Pope's name is Benedict.

The Ministry of Rome is given by God for life, him saying he's retired doesn't make it so

Boris Johnson is so based. I personally cant wait to pay more NI contributions to ensure that rich landlord boomers get a decent tax cut!

Today's birthday:
1254 – Floris V, Count of Holland

He was assassinated by King Edward I of England.

In 1292 Floris claimed the throne of Scotland and also switched sides to France. . Edward I now prohibited all English trade with Holland and especially moved the wool trade away from Holland. Sheep were the most common farm animal in England during this period, their numbers doubling by the 14th century. 1250–1350 was 'an era when trade in wool had been the backbone and driving force in the English medieval economy.' Cloth manufactured in England increasingly dominated European markets. London managed around 50% of these exports in 1400, and as much as 83% of wool and cloth exports by 1540.

King Philip of France responded by declaring Flanders annexed to the royal domain. Guy, Count of Flanders turned for help to King Edward I of England. However, the English withdrew to face a war with Scotland. But in the mean time, Floris was kidnapped during a hunting party and killed in the dungeons of Edward. Guy smashed the French at the Battle of the Golden Spurs, when a local militia defeated French knights.
The Annals of Ghent:
>The flower of knighthood fell before the common folk. The beauty and strength of that great French army was turned into a dung-pit, and the glory of the French made dung and worms.

The Treaty of Paris (1303) ended the conflict between the rival monarchs. Gascony was restored to England from France. It was confirmed that Philip's daughter Isabella would marry Edward's son (the later Edward II of England). The marriage would have great consequences for France. Isabella's son Edward III declared himself rightful heir to the French throne in 1337. This started what became known as the Hundred Years' War.

Attached: gas.png (800x980, 157K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dviPi_EapA0
this looks like a neat little job

>repeating theoanon's gimmick from yesterday
grim

youtube.com/watch?v=C-u5WLJ9Yk4

i never understood why is it that you address the guy as chicken shop as bossman if he calls you boss?

really itchy eyes and my eye drops made them worse

>tfw no gf

>your attitude is fucking ugly

Attached: F5E0490A-2383-44EA-B778-A877A35C228B.jpg (1125x2436, 254K)

The future doesnt exist.
The past doesnt exist.
They would have to exist in the present which is impossible.

The present doesnt exist. It would have to exist between the future and past, which have been shown not to exist.

Are the present and the future dependent on the past or not?
If they are dependent on the past they must some how exist in the past. This is not tenable.
If independent of the past, they do not need the past to happen to arise, and can thus arise during the past. This is not tenable.

Time therefore does not exist objectively

oxford bender

just reflecting on the second epistle of John

mad how many of the countries that started and joined WW1 did so just for a quick war that would end shortly and bring great adventure but then it just ended in destroying most of the major nations involved.

The german, russian, austro-hungarian, ottoman empires all dissolved in the course of the war and of course very shortly would come ww2 which would ensure that all other euro empires left would follow suit

Attached: 1362054.png (996x471, 218K)

rancid trollop

yesterday, today, and tomorrow
are not consecutive
they are connected
a never-ending circle

everything is connected

youtube.com/watch?v=z1fuls-ZKPE

Attached: the sky and the cosmos are one.jpg (1520x2047, 669K)

sucking a golf ball

god i wish i was her

everyone ignore it

>He said salvation cannot be bought, because God “saves us free of charge” and “requires no payment”.
Is he an unironic crypto-protestant ? Why doesn't he say that we must pay for our salvation through our works like the Catholic Church teaches?

Yeah they were always very much of their era, sort of similar to Basement Jaxx in that sense (albeit far far better at their peak).

There are no real underlying objects in dreams or phantasms - yet the perceptions in these seems to gift you seemingly real objects.

Why does the same not hold for waking moments? Does substantial reality rely on the 2/3rds of the day you are awake and not dreaming and in the 1/3rd of the day non-substantial reality arises?

why would that be the case?
there needn't be an objective substantial reality for things to seem real

Alright lads. It's a bit wet outside

Attached: D28564CD-582D-4559-93A5-A707B0388407.jpg (996x2048, 637K)

How is the guy on the right so huge?

catholicism has changed a lot since luther mate

What age is too old to go to uni lads? Would like some info on what it’s like and what you’re studying.

not exactly sure what a treatise is, but the idea of writing one is very appealing

It's Ecclesiastes for me

is that felipe????????

stop spamming this and dilate you mongoloid

never too late lad.

Attached: 284.jpg (1080x1350, 144K)

>this retard has his anti-intellectualism in a postbin
state

When did it start teaching that salvation is acquired by baptism and not by works?

yikes

much prefer weed to women myself. Cheaper

ignore it and it goes away

why is it anti-intellectualism? I'm curious about this charge.

Wouldn't anti-intellectualism be saying 'don't discuss this stuff and discuss things like sports instead?' rather than presenting arguments with the intention of discussing them?

Wew

Attached: 5BBB23BB-3A5C-4DFE-A372-37E712344962.jpg (750x867, 293K)

I want to shag a slag

peng name?
would love to see her arsehole

see you soon homie

yea it's that brazilian twink

Attached: 1556066841700.jpg (718x960, 38K)

Lmfao wtf is this guy even on about lads
absolutely bonkers

Yikes then

You at uni yourself?

dear lord twitter needs nuking

not sure if you're being ironic and saying that because you're not ware baptism is free or if you're asking seriously when in church history baptism became important because if you're talking about the latter that is a book worthy study.

monica white

no finished several years ago.
if you're going there for the uni experience and your 30 that is weird.

if you're going there to learn shit and advance your career, then that isn't remotely weird.

any decent docos on youtube?

Best thing for washing porcelain sinks with? Should I use just bleach or would something else be better?

cor

do they not realise that they just undermine their own arguments by presenting such ridiculous and naive comparrisons? I once met one lad who claimed that london was the same as brazilan flavelas lmao

basado gator

there's only non-nudes of her

Bicarbonate of soda probably

vinegar in water is good

youtube.com/watch?v=J3ne7Udaetg

There were some pretty old people there when I went.

>I once met one lad who claimed that london was the same as brazilan flavelas lmao

Isn't this what rorkes constantly say?

Dont know sorry

>Start with a gentle sponge and dish soap. ...
>Wipe the sink down with baking soda. ...
>Coat your sink with bleach, then cover it with paper towels overnight. ...
>Use vinegar to remove watermarks. ...
>Try other specific, non-abrasive cleaners. ...
>Use lemon juice and table salt to get rid of rust stains.

Attached: 1535538485194.webm (640x1136, 910K)

yeah probably
porcelain cleaner

Never said baptism wasn't important, just saying it is as necessary as works to be saved according to the Catholic Church. Stop being such a retard

I think we should take our time to reflect:
The elder to the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth, and not only I but also all who know the truth, because of the truth that abides in us and will be with us for ever:

Grace, mercy, and peace will be with us from God the Father and from Jesus Christ, the Father’s Son, in truth and love.

I was overjoyed to find some of your children walking in the truth, just as we have been commanded by the Father. But now, dear lady, I ask you, not as though I were writing you a new commandment, but one we have had from the beginning, let us love one another. And this is love, that we walk according to his commandments; this is the commandment just as you have heard it from the beginning—you must walk in it.

Many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh; any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist! Be on your guard, so that you do not lose what we have worked for, but may receive a full reward. Everyone who does not abide in the teaching of Christ, but goes beyond it, does not have God; whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. Do not receive into the house or welcome anyone who comes to you and does not bring this teaching; for to welcome is to participate in the evil deeds of such a person.

Although I have much to write to you, I would rather not use paper and ink; instead I hope to come to you and talk with you face to face, so that our joy may be complete.

The children of your elect sister send you their greetings.

piss and a rag

trip on mikey

found out that i can get 25% off O2 with the new toil
very good

London isn't like a Brazilian favela. It's worse.

TALK TO A STRANGER
IT TREMBLES

can god change or does he not change?

666 hail saitan

how has this grotty looking runt pulled ffs