Your country

Your country.
Are you parent or grandparents more or less religious than you?

Flag
I'm more religious than both parents and grandparents.

Attached: fxj1f.jpg (1024x764, 73K)

No one is religious in my family. Not me either.

UK

theyre far more religious than me
I grew up being religious but now i dont care any more and havent prayed in years

Im indian (Sikh) btw born and raised in uk

Traditional, biblical >>> “””spiritual””” and anti-religious

same

Only my grandparents are religious.The rest of the family celebrates holidays but doesn't really believe.
One of my aunts is interested in black magic and some other crazy shit.

I'm secretly atheist to everyone but my family. In school I used to act like a salafi and tell everyone that 9/11 was justified and the kuffar will pay for what they've done to this world. My mom and dad are cafeteria muslims who don't care that I don't believe in religion

Is that your food for this week monkey boy

the only person in my family who's religious is my mom but she's no hardcore christian either
my grandpa is varg-tier, I've heard him talk more shit about priests and the church than about politicians

>One of my aunts is interested in black magic and some other crazy shit.

I'm sure there are some stories worth telling

are you turkish?

She lives in a village in a very religious part of Hercegovina.She frequently gets mocked by a local priest and it once ended up in a physical fight.The whole family thinks she's crazy.

*explodes in a bus*

Noone in the age-group of my parents really believes, they only legally stay Christians because out of tradition and funerals being payed by church taxes.
Since my grandparents are not living anymore, I have no issue with telling people that I left the church already.
The local church is a clown-show anyway, the last time I was there, the only Northwest Euros I saw were some Grandmothers and maybe 5 to 10 younger ones, the remainder being Latinos and Africans, with the priest being of West African origin.

grandparents more

parents not at all

me not at all

Largely irreligious, though I believe my mother and her mother lean towards the idea of a higher power existing, but don't belong to any faith. My grandfather went to a Jesuit boarding school in Ireland and came back an atheist

Palestinian

my great-great grandparents fled Germany because they were being persecuted as witches and warlocks, supposedly because they never attended church

Flag

My family is not religious, however my grandmother cares about being socially acceptable so she insisted on us going through the motions of all the standard christian shit like christenings, confirmations even church on xmas.

When I like 11 I told her there was no point in me going to church on xmas because I didn't believe, she replied that she didn't believe either but that was beside the point.

Can't she just use her voodoo on them? kek

Oh ok, I thought you were turkish because we have the same term "cafeteria muslim" here

less religious

>she replied that she didn't believe either but that was beside the point.

The worst kind of christians in my view.

I'm not religious, my parents aren't religious and my grandparents weren't religious either.

is she a cool wine aunt?

because of retards like you with no sense of religious morality our country get ruined
retards like you follow wajibul-Qatal Mullahs

no she has 6 kids

>Im indian (Sikh) btw born and raised in uk
so basically sikh

I think im the only one in my family who dont have a religion

My grandparents were fucking religious like orthodox tier

My parents are religious but at least they are not as orthodox as my grandparents

Even my sister and all my cousins are religious

Mom's half are mostly observant Muslims. Dad's half are raging communists and atheists

>"LOL chillax bro just try to read namaz 5 times a day and maybe quran too an you'll be set. All the other parts of the religion like not listening to music, not touching or looking at women? Dude you're not a MOULVI are you? Don't do that! (even though it's literally part of religion)

It's people like you who try to lower the status quo for being a religious person by stereotyping every religious person as a violent moulvi. Thus, because of you, proper Muslims turn into 'extremists' and you cafeteria Muslims are looked upon as 'good Muslims'.

same except we're jews and they fled Nazi Germany

Way more. Old people are aware they're gonna go soon and suddenly wants a spot in heaven

Grandparents are religious, parents are fedoras.

I go to church every Sunday, abstain from meat on Sundays an fast on the required days of lent but my family don't know.

*on Fridays, not Sundays

I don't know a single person who is religious. It's just not a thing here.

I've met Scandi Christians, they're just uncomfortable telling others about it unless they know they're Christian too because they get mocked and discriminated against so much in Europe today.

These are the most based people in Europe

>they get mocked and discriminated against so much in Europe today.
unironically based

They have a really weird fixation on Israel and biblical prophesy, I know a Norwegian girl living here who's dad volunteers giving tours to Scandis and Americans of the region so they can see how bad Palestine is and how great Israel is.

She wanted to date me but I turned her down because she's a complete fruit loop.

Please don't move here, thanks in advance

More religious than my dad, less than my mom.
My dad’s an atheist, mom’s a catholic, I’m in that weird grey area where you believe there might be something after all but nothing truly convinced you yet.