/brit/

Sneed

Attached: 0CA18F64-E3A3-4698-8BDF-6452BD47853C.jpg (768x1024, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clonezonedirect.co.uk/mr-hankey-s-goliath-soft-no-vac-u-lock-tan
twitter.com/stillgray/status/1142480836727463936
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IMAGINE THE SMELL

These Yank editions are proper shite.

fuck anglos

Attached: 1558251657472.jpg (480x480, 21K)

clonezonedirect.co.uk/mr-hankey-s-goliath-soft-no-vac-u-lock-tan

might cop this lads

Attached: Kate Beckinsale Penis Costume.jpg (340x600, 117K)

Sneed

The Sneedsons

For me its Azula.

Attached: 1557867089485.png (720x480, 530K)

feed and seed(formerly chuck's)

fuck off you wanker

Attached: cat287.jpg (1200x1600, 461K)

Need you out of business

Attached: 7BB7C10C-5ED9-4731-A59C-D2C15096B5C5.png (333x250, 114K)

based
i ship her with zuko because royalty without incest is like unbaked beans with no tomato sauce.

>rorke on the ropes
>rorke is never actually on the ropes, either figuratively or literally

Attached: gregfinger.jpg (782x580, 90K)

Eating crackers and cheese

More of a Toph man myself.

For me it's speedwagon

rorke on the ropes is a wind up to weed out the runts who should be on /britpol/

hey neurotypical maybe you coudl head back to r3ddit and not hinder our browsing experience with your nonsense thanks xx

One normal movie for me because I am normal and one gay cartoon movie for my gay friend because he is gay

God look at that grim fucking paki with the camera

Plebs.

Ultimate patrician.

Attached: 1543777804780.png (707x535, 306K)

Top Gear when I get in

literally too scared to swim. terrified of deep water, like a phobia

btw frog:
From the Abstract:
"In this treatise Augustine teaches us to beware of maintaining grace by denying free will, or free will by denying grace; for that it is evident from the testimony of Scripture that there is in man a free choice of will; and there are also in the same Scriptures inspired proofs given of that very grace of God without which we can do nothing good. Afterwards, in opposition to the Pelagians, he proves that grace is not bestowed according to our merits. He explains how eternal life, which is rendered to good works, is really of grace. He then goes on to show that the grace which is given to us through our Lord Jesus Christ is neither the knowledge of the law, nor nature, nor simply remission of sins; but that it is grace that makes us fulfil the law, and causes nature to be liberated from the dominion of sin. He demolishes that vain subterfuge of the Pelagians, to the effect that "grace, although it is not bestowed according to the merits of good works, is yet given according to the merits of the antecedent good-will of the man who believes and prays." He incidentally touches the question, why God commands what He means Himself to give, and whether He imposes on us any commands which we are unable to perform. He clearly shows that the love which is indispensable for fulfilling the commandments is only within us from God himself. He points out that God works in men's hearts to incline their wills whithersoever He willeth, either to good works according to his mercy, or to evil ones in return for their deserving; His judgment, indeed, being sometimes manifest, sometimes hidden, but always righteous. Lastly, he teaches us that a clear example of the gratuitousness of grace, not given in return for our deserts, is supplied to us in the case of those infants which are saved, while others perish though their case is identical with that of the rest."

want to do self development just never feel like the time is quite right to undertake the necessary tasks.

How do we weed out the runts who should be on /leftypol/?

Just dancing in front of the mirror (doing circles with my fists while moving them up and down and shaking my hips side-to-side) while dreaming about winning the lotto tomorrow and all of the good things I can do for society with that money

Hhahah oh my word black fingers hammered this out

>FUCKING PUSSY

Attached: 8FBDCA84-A788-42EC-8300-042B1B736676.jpg (249x148, 7K)

you actually don't see that much left wing posting in /brit/ to be honest - unless you consider rorke on the ropes to be actual left wing posting

have you ever seen anyone here seriously advocating feminism or telling people to vote for labour?

i also quite like them, the comfiest couple possible. my pic

Attached: 1558937694992.jpg (633x720, 72K)

Your bday lachlan? Whats the plan

Boasy, Boasy

someone said "oh my god"
so I replied very helpfully, "god isn't real"

>have you ever seen anyone here seriously advocating feminism or telling people to vote for labour?
yes many times redditor

they weed themselves out. actual lefties wouldn't stay 5 min in one of these threads

newrunt

Negative iq post

Tell people to vote Labour all the time.

Big brained post

The evening tea

Attached: 247722742824824824.jpg (720x960, 87K)

I'm a cross between forrest gump and a buddhist monk

lol america

Attached: LpQaNd7Umq8WIo99rJzxlUrm91wT8essJRCvxa2Z04o.jpg (720x1429, 157K)

Gotta confuse the brain right babe

hello retarded paki

>tfw no paralysed goth gf to lay on you

moderately intelligent post

>he doesn't engage in mysticism
laughinggirls.jpg

Attached: 1502409128064.jpg (750x909, 82K)

POO POO POOPY POOPY MMM POOO

Go on then who should I vote for that isn't a literal meme?

nah
keep things simple
follow instructions
enter a mental state where you just focus everything on the task at hand
mindfulness innit

after being crowned the worst poster of last week the german is determined to keep his crown

And he's a homo

yeah cuckbyn isn't a literal meme

Attached: HT_pet_alligator_07_mm_160317_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 117K)

Tory boy brigade out tonight.

Attached: 1531342975252.jpg (480x360, 15K)

> mfw no royal lesbo harem
huh

Attached: 1559393947892.jpg (540x720, 60K)

How are Labour not a literal meme? You obviously aren't white or male because you're voting for a party that hates whites and males

german now deploys another one of his classic shitposts: strawmanning.

Need to acquire a painter gf yeah, it's on the list

Attached: 1236C58F-55B7-4DE9-8AE9-FEADE54ECA4E.png (500x500, 83K)

My bday is in two months. My gf's bday is in a month.
I'm not a brit personality

>strawmanning
jog on Diego

Attached: screen_shot_2016-12-21_at_11.37.07_am.png (777x441, 649K)

>I'm not a brit personality
you are now
alri birthday lad

imagine going your entire 20s without intimacy, relationships or sex

But lesbos don't like blokes.

*smears poo all over my bum*

Yeah they're basically disabled because they haven't experienced love or heartbreak or anything so they're like children still in some respects

It's tragic and I feel for them but it's their own fault

german doubling down
ye one wonders what it does to the psyche.

I won't even pretend to claim that I've accomplished anything of note. Oh sure, I got bored one year and wrote a full-length novel that I consider technically better than anything ever written… but then people don't read books because they're well-written; they read them because they're filled with their teenage fantasies about sparkling sex vampires and magic schools and other such insipid nonsense. Well-written books aren't popular and they don't make the writer money; they're what your teacher makes you read in high school. Beyond that, however? I just don't care. I care about as much at excelling in this boring, boring world as you would care about a fat, steaming dog turd on the sidewalk. It's there, it's ugly, it fucking stinks, but it's not very interesting. You do your best to avoid it because it's not your problem. It's just a pile of shit that isn't worth your time. I am tired of living among babies who can barely figure out how to wipe their own ass. I am tired of being surrounded by fools. I am tired of being treated like a fool by people who assume my own intelligence is as pitifully limited as their own. I am tired of being able to see how the entire universe works, how every problem can be solved, and yet comprehending how deeply my own apathy toward it all is.

Leroy Sane out tonight

Fuck off back to R eddit you pseud cunt

Big question:
How do we weed out the incel runts who belong on /britfeel/?

all shite compared to booze and video games
FACT

gonna do you some serious harm you big stiff idiot

not a word

yeh why wouldn't you choose to be attractive

twitter.com/stillgray/status/1142480836727463936

Attached: 1cc.png (579x536, 14K)

You'll never be rid of me

Attached: 43t34t4366.jpg (400x388, 27K)

nary a pixel

Vote for the Communist Party of Great Britain (Marxist-Leninist).

are those the canned beans and sausages you were talking about you nutter

What is it like using the bus in smaller towns/the countryside?

Is there a negative stigma to it?

>you're voting for a party that hates whites and males
settle down there rorke, take a deep breath and think it through before you make your next post. Their leader is literally a white male.

my dad hit a deer with his car yesterday and then he hits a deer with my car this morning haha
now i have to fix my car

I hear they actually speak with the driver. Horrifying.

t. Londoner

Voting is anti-communist.

Attached: Ax_PWGqQYQBS1F4UkeAuUZlWpK322-dX05W61pxI66s.jpg (1080x962, 118K)

Has nothing to do with it tbf. You see quote unquote unattractive people together happily all the time. When you're in love you don't care about looks anyway
Really is a mental thing imo

Vile Yank

Accidentally did that here once said thank you as I got off the bus. He looked at me like I'd just shit on the floor.

my try stretching my balls lads

speaking to the driver distracts them and makes them crash

haha based fuck the homeless, don't want the junkies touching the talent

Cringe

how Baudrillardian

Do you think she'd give me a vial of her blood if I asked her? She seems kind weird and might actually do it.

Attached: 1559626038460.jpg (919x919, 106K)