Poland and Polish people

What do you think of them?

Attached: poland.jpg (580x357, 20K)

love

I think, therefore I them

Its probably the cointry that improved the most in europe since i was a child.
Last year i was there for the first time in 10 years and it was really nice
The thing that surprised me the most (probably because i spend too much time in Jow Forums) is that most poles irl dont really seem have a problem with us

>most poles irl dont really seem have a problem with us
nobody really bothers anyone here until politics is mentioned

Love Poles
Love Poland

Simple as

Maybe it was because i was in a bigger city but most people i met seemed to haver a much more positiv Image of germany than i expectet

Bump

Jow Forums is one thing, but Poles in general view Germany and the EU very positively. Just don't bring up history, and it will be fine

Attached: PG_2017.06.15.EU-Brexit-00-16.png (309x436, 7K)

Don't like them and don't think it deserves to exist as a nation state
simple as

they should just admit already that sz and cz don't make the sounds they think they do if you read them in sequence and neither does y because y isn't even a real letter but just a retarded i. Maybe then I'll stop demanding their repartition.

I don't think about them but I once saw a Polish guy and he had funny looking nose, like a Jew or something. I guess they're alright but Brits and other western europoors might not think the same

>sz and cz don't make the sounds they think they do if you read them in sequence and neither does y
But letters in Polish generally sound the same in every sentence, so I'm not sure what do you even mean

It seems nice. Hope they develop more and abandon religion

someone please explain how this happens each election

Attached: 1545949785385.jpg (1804x1066, 976K)

second this, Poles are frens and let's don't look back

Attached: HmcTGf2xeqdeBMTJps3uDPp1XpKttHE-14ScUl8bPrY.jpg (1024x388, 40K)

most of Poles are only mad at Merkel because of the whole refugee idiocy. she single-handedly put PiS into power.
Blue was historically more Polish, more ethnically static, and therefore conservative, orange is historically more German, mostly "ziemie odzyskane" full of migrants and with more pluralistic (rootless?) people.

Every polish girl I've met in Italy was an absolute smoke show

Yes this is a good explanation.
But on the other hand one can imagine that if you are forced to leave your home, and have to settle down in strange lands, you might become more nationalistic simply because your local roots are cut.

Future 1980 sweden

>Poorland

Attached: smug_aru.jpg (365x340, 71K)

It's largely wealth. The same thing happens in every country, wealthy people are more likely to go for the liberal/libertarian parties, the poorer tend to vote for conservatives. Note how the big cities tend to be more orange, even in the east.
The Ying-Yang happens because the big orange blob is Warsaw and the out of place blue blob is a mining region, and miners support parties that support them.

Attached: file.polska.png (1247x728, 1.02M)

Shithole full of retarded nationalistic negros of Europe.

Do you see poland with a future or is it apocolyptic modor like ukraine russia?

el afghANO

What?

If it was a Ukraine tier Mordor I wouldn't have to hear Ukrainian on the streets every time I go out.
It's going to grow because it has no place to go but up, especially considering we are in the EU, heavily restricting our ability to truly fuck up. The only question is how fast it will climb the slope.

Butthurt niggas

>Blue was historically more Polish, more ethnically static, and therefore conservative, orange is historically more German, mostly "ziemie odzyskane" full of migrants and with more pluralistic (rootless?) people.

This sounds like an extremely biased notion. Can any Poles from the western region confirm?

I want to have sex with a Pole

Would you accept russian immigrants if they learned polish and renounced russian citizenship/language?

Easy women

>The same thing happens in every country, wealthy people are more likely to go for the liberal/libertarian parties, the poorer tend to vote for conservatives.
Not here though. The poorest region in my country living off gibs and agriculture always vote left wing. The capital and the coastal industrial cities also lean left wing because of many migrants from that region. There is actually a political pattern in Seoul where the less there are residents with roots from that region the more the district votes for conservatives.

But yeah, what is left and right may be different here than in Poland and other countries. I personally think nationalism (and traditionalism) can be both left wing and right wing.

Even in the states the poor lean democrat (together with corporate elites) while middle and upper class vote republican. But I could be wrong about this

>But yeah, what is left and right may be different here than in Poland and other countries.
Current ruling party in Poland is nationalistic in rhetoric, but leftist in social policies.

Poland has a superior culture. You make better music and food, as well as are an aesthetic country.

I wish to become Polish. I'm going to immigrate there. I know on Jow Forums I said before that I would be going on a certain date but I have to postpone it because my paycheck is coming later. Mid-August it is.

A bit more money will make this place no different from Western Europe.

t. Atlanta pole with a proxy

I think Baltics should join V4 together with Slovenia and make it V8 ...vrrrummm.

Love Nationalism
Love Poland's homogeneity
Love traditional values

Please don't turn in to Western Europeans, bro!

Disgusting

good boi, sit.

Atlanta would post with a US proxy

>rural votes conservative
>big towns and cities vote libs

whats new?

Attached: marty.jpg (184x273, 7K)

nah, couldn't hold a candle to your butthurt...about some little polan

eww

Attached: 1557204088497.jpg (985x510, 58K)

irrelevant

>no u
Kek

Sexy girls, friendly people, good food.

>probably because i spend too much time in Jow Forums
In most cases real life and reality in general is the opposite of Jow Forums because this site is the shithellhole central swamped with degenerate social rejects.

I think they're alright. used to think they were our Slavic bros before I came to Jow Forums. They seem really butthurt about us. Are all Poles like this or just the ones here?

Easy. But the "Putin wants to erase us" paranoia is hardwired into every Pole.

Not him. I'm French Acadian.

White niggers