What do you call this type of man in ur cunt?

What do you call this type of man in ur cunt?

Attached: 1561399524271.webm (352x640, 2.31M)

what happened to him?
what's his story?

Attached: hma7ofwoyj811.jpg (639x625, 40K)

WTF. Gonna need the backstory

a r*Ssian

rasputin?

seen 3 explanations so far first is the most bizarre and unrealistic that he was buried alive, second is he escaped bear lair after bear fucked him up real hard and third is the most realistic and what probably happened - drugs

gigachad when he turns 40 years old

Draug

russian janny after I met him

Is that the sloth from Seven?

Attached: seven.jpg (1920x800, 187K)

the janny

Isn't that what happens if you do krokadil

somebody who needs euthanasia

дpyг
not even once

Kinda reminds me of leprosy.

Ötzi

Rip grandpa

I'm no doctor but I highly doubt even a partial recovery is feasable. Just look at hos already dead legs full with gangrene or leprosy, I can't tell. It looks like his body is rotting from his bones, I hardly doubt he wasn't at least partly taken care of because being malnourished would definitely accelerate the condition but it looks like there are no fresh ones.

sometimes homeless people get pretty bad injuries, and then they dont take care of the injuries and get infections and basicaly start to rot and get eaten by maggots and just lay there and wait to die. it is such a terrible terrible fate for some of these people. hospitals would definitely take a homeless man in and give him care for as long as he needs it right? all while knowing there isnt a chance he can pay, they are forced to help?

I guess they'd have to stabilize him like disinfecting the wound, administering anti-septic medicine etc

Splodut

This is prop, right?

But what kind of medical professional films this and then leaks it to internet? I don't sense the person who filmed this respecting the patient either, but he or she appears to be doing this for mere shock value.

a R*ski

>"Yes, im enjoying my phone with 5G how could you tell?"

How the fuck is he still alive?

Attached: 1540672939281.jpg (226x223, 12K)

Monsieur House.

Its a Draugur

Yup.

I-IT'S FAILIN---I'M DIS-IN.-....--...-T..-..-.-EGRATI....._....AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: gigachad.png (285x490, 126K)

lepra

My future

europeu

EU Citizen 2030

obviously cancer.

Draug

In France it's the case. You're a stranger, you have no money and you need emergency ? Society takes care of you with probably the top 3 medicine system in the world. France has its flaws, but health system is really good. Too bad everything else falls apart. Maybe it's the healthcare system that's killing the country lol.

hot

>Society takes care of you with probably the top 3 medicine system in the world.
I highly doubt that. Any exotic/expensive treatment, like cancer, and the patient is wheeled off to hospice and left to die.

Probably a female assistant

Not at all. It's all taken in charge by the hospital.

lmao look at this dicklet

Attached: 1_0.jpg (600x532, 40K)

Lmao