Begone European Dialects

Why does every European country have 10-20 regional dialects? They are a thing of the past and everyone should just speak their standardized national language.

Attached: 0E310339-1816-423D-BAB8-47FDC8F93A60.png (800x588, 256K)

red parts should be exterminated along with every single G*rman

t. ZOG shill

Your country has plenty of regional dialects too, mutt.

Denmark could start by speaking any language at all.

european dialects are fun and comfy, and they're the natural way languages evolve.
a written standard is a bureaucratic construction, helpful for trade, administrative stuff and writing things down in a way future generations will have an easy time understanding but that's it.

Speaking some sort of "standardized language" is a thing of some nightmarish dystopian future.

I would rather die than speak st*ndard slovene

It's an Indo-Nigger thing.

>his ear isnt good enough to tell the difference between a midwest and west coast accent

Attached: 1543434446126.jpg (269x319, 8K)

>accent

Attached: 1415297426802.jpg (581x593, 74K)

never havnarsprok til i die.

Do you not see the contradiction in saying we have many regional dialects and calling us mutts? Not the sharpest pencil, I see.

All Germanic languages are the same except for accents and tonation same with all romance and slavic languages.

If the ethnic diversity of the romance speakers didn't exist they could have formed a decent country.

The only parts that are compatible are northern spain, padania, and france with the rest being nationless and undefined.

Poland, russia, czech, slovakia, ukraine if in an even union could have been a single country.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-18-22-18-27.png (720x1280, 782K)

Britain, germany, netherlands, scandinavia, austria, german switzerland, could be a single country.

why are you so stupid

Blow me, fat retard

>Implying those except Britain, Switzerland and maybe Norway won't come together in the future

Go back to your containment board, mutt.

>tf
>tp

I hate germans

We ourselves do so, who doesn't?

>Why do you hate me Sven we are the same people you and I both germanic, lets get married and have lots of children ^-^

> regional dialects? They are a thing of the past and everyone should just speak their standardized national language.
meanwhile, in AmeriKKKa

Attached: AmericanEnglishDialects.png (2717x2470, 580K)

Y

Attached: World-Cup-Hot-German-Girl-3.jpg (465x640, 63K)

Berlin dwellers
Ugly

>you think im.ugly sven? ;-;

Attached: aw-euro2016-25-13062016.jpg (1200x800, 72K)