OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: ohnono.png (2063x1230, 982K)

This pretty useless, you can't be "taught" to fuck women, you're either born good looking or die incel

Just bought my tickets to Sweden

These leftist vipers really want the extinction of our race, don't they?

The duality of man

>sweden

Attached: 1557091868117.png (446x435, 79K)

Apparently one of the reasons why Sweden has such a high rape rate that is so skewed toward immigrants is in part due to the fact that there's different cultural expectations around sex and dating.

On the one hand you have hyper feminist kind of standards of consent , on the other hand you have immigrant from very patriarchal cultures. That's why they need this kind of training.

or the right wingers want the smooth sailing as possible while they get their cheaper labour
either way

>our race

Attached: 1561397006810.jpg (600x417, 14K)

Globalist businessmen are leftists.

Attached: dtg.png (1267x934, 1.48M)

>tf
>our race

Attached: 1559754612911.png (710x582, 823K)

Nuke Sweden when? Bunch of fucking degenerates!

Attached: 382.jpg (403x394, 71K)

Imagine living in such a cucked and virtue signaling country

>globalist businessmen have any agenda other than filling their pockets
Nationalism is as lucrative as individualism

Based and true-pilled.

Lots of mixed babies in a generation or two, then.
Good bye Sweden, you assholes won’t be missed!

OFC an Aussie would say this. Y’all need to be nuked alongside Swedencucks

>same artist that draw delusional visions from right wing incels.
Yikes
Zhang, pls...

Doesn't that mean their children are no longer middle eastern

> look mum i posted it again

oh no no no

Attached: canacucks.png (370x149, 5K)

Attached: 1540164512795.jpg (643x537, 46K)

Does it work with whites muslims ?

Doesn’t change the fact, you ice fags are SANDED. KYS, you illiterate fuckboi

No, you pink dicks cannot compete with BMC!

>our race

kek

Not just that, but two things:
1. Sweden has affirmative consent. If you can't prove that the woman consented, then it's rape (but for SOME reason it doesn't work the other way around). Of course, even confirmed false accusers are never punished because of rape shield laws (because actually punishing women who deliberately attempt to destroy a man's life might prevent actual rape victims from stepping forward... SOMEHOW)
2. In most countries, if you claim a single person raped you every single day of the year that's recorded as one instance of rape. In Sweden it's recorded as 365 instances of rape.

Sweden is living proof that women hate men. Remember: mass migration BENEFITS women. If Mahmoud and Bilal take over the West, they're coming for us first. We are the ones who will lie mutilated in the streets, bleeding to death slowly and painfully. The male feminists, as much men after Achmed castrated them as before, will shriek out for the help of women. They will cry "We were your allies! We protected you! We checked our privilege! Help us!". And what do you think the women will do? Actually pick up a brick and knock Achmed over the head while he's looking the other way? Of course not, nothing gets women wetter than a winner. Achmed is going home to four blonde, blushing warbrides begging for his seed. This is why women shouldn't vote, they have no interest in the continuity of a state.

As for me? I'm not going to bore you with delusions about a heroic last stand where I take down as many towelheads as I can. This country is rotten to the core, it does not deserve to survive, it is lost. I'm going to shout "Allahu Ackbar" and accept my status as a Dhimmi. Then I'm going to take four wives -as Sharia allows- and by the Prophet (piss be upon him) I am going to beat them until my knuckles bleed every day of my life. It will be meaningless, it will change nothing in the grand scheme of things, but at least these four women will know the price of treason.

>Argentina
>white

Sex.

I think Iceland is the only nordic that isn't filled with immigrants

what about finland

>US Citizen given 12 year jail term in Vietnam for attempting to overthrow state

no matter how many times they lose, man these burgers never truly quit do they?

Cope.

Shieeeeeet!

Have

WE

ARE FIGHTING DREAMERS

>Y'all
Shut the fuck up

>our race

Attached: images (6).jpg (375x211, 20K)

Eat shit, R-Neck. Go back to planning a school shooting, you psychopath.

che por que te haces esto

>our race

Attached: mVo476T.gif (826x570, 1.43M)