mythics are the worst thing btw

I quit after killing Jaina sorry lad

yes it is complete garbage

I need weekly

It's pretty dull and boring. Haven't played patch 8.2 yet

What is this??

>tfw still get craving to play
>know I'll log on, do a weeks worth of dailies and quit
I'd probably have fun leveling the opposing faction side, havent done that yet but dont want my guild to harass me to play.
New mage tower when????

People still play this? People who've been playing since before Burning Crusade are still finding fun and excitement in this game 12 years later?? Why?

Attached: 1458627410491.jpg (620x772, 67K)

how do you get that weekly chest from mythics? i never learned that

I resub every now and then, I've played since vanilla. Legion was a surprisingly good xpac that got me to do end game for the first time since bc.

I suggest waiting for classic. I'm only playing because I don't want to get rusty and there's a new raid.

Shit lads check out what I just dropped

Attached: 5tpN2XS.png (249x204, 103K)

i was thinking of playing solely to just make a giant pile of gold so i can buy tokens
not taking it seriously just leveling and bullshitting around because none of it will matter after classic comes out

UHHH UH

MOP > BC > VANILLA > WOTLK > SHIT > PISS > POO > WOD > LEGION > PEE > BFA > CATA

classic will suck everyone knows how to do everything
people will min max and go full autism and realize vanilla was shit

it was a good game 14 years ago but is very shitty today. MOP was the best expansion because PVE items did not matter in PVP, AOE loot was added, POKEMON minigame was added, raids were cool and classes had the most spells (cool shit like symbiosis)

>MOP best
I'm okay with the rest.

everyone says the opposite
but i think this one turkish user on Jow Forums's Jow Forums board is onto something

But the endgame is almost always the same with each expansion, no? Heroic dungeons, raids, maybe a few battlegrounds or something, and then what, wait for the next expansion to have the exact same stuff at the end of it?
>MOP
Fuck u, I quit during Pandaria because of how godawful 5.4 was and how long it took for the next patch to come.

people are fucking idiots
back then you had absolutely nothing, only thottbot and even it had almost no info. you had to read guides and find out yourself, i remember reading pages of thottbot comments to finish my paladin mount quest properly

now its just a google away. everything is already done and everyone knows everything about vanilla. PVP is unbalanced, PVE is fun the first time you do it.

i think everyone will play for a year then it will die. plus back then people had no multiplayer games apart from FPS / RTS types. wow was the easiest MMORPG back then and i do n't understand why these cracKKKers claim vanilla was hard etcetc

it was just grindy. you had to grind gold to buy mount then grind reps, then find 40 people and wait hours for 40 people to arrive just so you can raid, raids had 1/5th of mechanics wow has now. basically max your buffs and play as if you are hitting a quest mob. 40 people killing 1 quest mob is what raids in vanilla are, atleast until AQ40 , after which it gets better. NAXX was almost impossible to do but on priv servers everyone even finishes that with ease because everythings been min/maxed for a long time now.

and in PVP shammys/palas and warriors are OP(when geared). any other class is barely useful like druids as flag carriers

world PVP is going to suck because it will be full of tryhards. everyone who will goto classic will tryhard and try to create memories of the old and fail and quit

MOP is best. PVP items are good for PVP, PVP is balanced, everyone has tons of spells, pokemon battles are fun, new zones are fun,monk class is ok, raids are good.

there is nothing to complain about in mop,everythings pretty great apart from le pandas meme (coming from ppl who never played warcraft 3)

there was no next patch after 5.4. WOD came after 5.4
it has nothing to do with MOP and WOD sucked
5.4 was pretty good

>people are idiots
>but not me

Attached: 1536288541512.jpg (525x525, 35K)

nobody cares boomer

>But the endgame is almost always the same with each expansion, no?
Sorta, the things that got me to stick with legion were mage tower challenges, alt skins for the artifact weapons, and it just made me wanna play alts. The raid fights were also very fun. Also theres mythic plus dungeon autism now (that was the pic in OP, but I never got into that. I still play for only a few months per xpac, but eh, I enjoy it, though I have skipped half the xpac since tbc.

>doing keys after 10

lmao fucking tryhards