Is 75% White considered White in your cunt ??

Is 75% White considered White in your cunt ??

Attached: 9925844F5ADB01CB2B.png (320x341, 139K)

harry potter looking ass nigga lmaoooo

This guy is white tho....100%

depends what race is the 25%. If it's Levantines or turks, yes

He is 25% chink b

Back to you autistic freak.

Generally yes, but depends on where from. I'm 1/4th Chinese and 3/4th white and I look completely white. Even with people that have 1/4 black in them like Ross Barkley can pass for white

Attached: Ross-Barkley-615751.jpg (620x413, 27K)

>Even with people that have 1/4 black in them like Ross Barkley can pass for white
That's very rare btw

how do you know he's 1/4 asian? haven't seen anything about it online.

he said his British grandfather met his chinese mom and they got married in Hongkong

looks romanian

depends exclusively on how you look. if you have white skin and straight hair, and a caucasian nose, yes.

grandmom*

No.

Attached: 85F532EC-CE3D-46C9-A1D7-44A12C36926C.jpg (750x746, 405K)

depends on how you look and what you are mixed white, a lot of people that are 1/4th black still look noticeably black and some are dark skinned as well, however it's impossible to tell when someone is 1/4th arab or lebanese

Depends on the 25%. I have a friend who is a quarter Japanese, and he is considered white. If he was a quarter black it might be a different story.

There is no "white" word here. Just persons
The white meaning obsession is an american crap

No. Although to be fair not even whites talk much about being white. We don't have much of those issues

have sex

>it's impossible to tell when someone is 1/4th arab or lebanese
Impossible to tell if they are sicillian 1/4 mena 75% nordic will look nothing like a nord.

Let's say

75% Asian 25%White ---Yes, people would not care

IF 50% black --- NO FOOKEN WAY

50% is considered white

1/4 mena 75% nordic will look nothing like a nord
they do retard

Nah 1/4 is enough bleach brittany venti's at 33% and this bitch is half somali half bosnian

Attached: 200y3jc.jpg (249x320, 25K)

not really, maybe half would be indistinguishable from a Sicilian. At 1/4 it’d certainly be mostly diluted, evennif they don’t necessarily look Nordic. This is a half Levantine.

Attached: Gigi.jpg (750x563, 61K)

Somalis are easier to bleach than Bantus. But yes, some of quadroons definitely look white.

People decide whether you're white or not mainly by looks, not by ancestry. You're seen by hundreds of people a day (unless you're a shut-in NEET) and you cannot tell everyone where your grandparents came from. It mainly depends on the other 25%, as many others have already said. Most of the time, you should be fine. The pictured person is definitely white, most people would say so. Having a black grandpa instead of an Asian one can drastically change this, but it could also suffice as well. Usually, 75% should be fine. Blacks have the worst cards among all the non-white races, Asians should be fine.

Am I white in Latvia?

Attached: Me2.jpg (812x593, 184K)

this % is really dumb
I see siblings that have the same % in theory but they always inherit one side of the family more than the other

Here few people are considered """white""" even when they're 0% white. Imagine the state of this country.

What?

They have just about as strong genetics as blacks in many cases. I actually need some proof about the OP. Could be an outlier case of course, but many times they don’t look white. Even Keanu is only 1/8 Chinese and your can still see it.

Attached: 31B2BCED-EFB8-4EB5-ACF4-B162A76634B6.jpg (750x468, 60K)

And this is a nordic woman
Your pic looks like a light skin levant

Attached: tumblr_mzgmiiBlHF1t5ceq1o1_400.jpg (400x310, 18K)

15% Sub-Saharan?
11% Iberian?
Don't know.
I would say yes

depends, if this 75% are strong enough to make you actually look white

I wasn’t saying she necessarily looks Nordic, but someone like her could easily have a child that does. And unless you’re in Scandinavia the baseline isn’t Nordic, user was just saying they wouldn’t stand out. We’d have to see actual examples of 3/4 Nordics 1/4 Arabs to see.

This is a map of the genetic distances of all human groups, as you can see, africans are equidistant to the rest of human groups, among out of africa humans, europeans and middle easteners are almost indistinguishable, followed by central asians which are anything from russian steppe people and south asians, then native americans come, with south american natives being closer to europeans due to the higher ANE component, while northern natives are closer to Asians due to the second siberian migration, then come SEA's and finally East Asians, which are the most distant human group from Europeans among modern populations, while it might seem to be a lot of distance, keep in mind that the X axis represents 78% of the genetic diversity and is in reality much wider, while the Y axis represents 10.8%.

Attached: 1461118816348.jpg (572x532, 40K)

people judge you by what you looks, or you have a copy of your DNA results glued in your forehead?

75% in many or most cases should look at least white passing. The few examples I’ve seen where it isn’t is sometimes an East Asian or black grandparent. It’s not even about being strong enough, white would be the majority of your heritage at that point.

They shouldn't I'm 95% Italian with the rest being iberian and balkan traces and I get mistaken for an arab by arabs

lmaoooo

Attached: natural_blonde_venti.jpg (480x642, 81K)

Because the italian is arab

I've never misraced anyone in my entire life.

It's always crystal clear to me.
I can identify Jews from Western Euros, and I'm not even white.

Attached: 1498049128217.png (669x514, 6K)

how to get 33%

she took a 23andme

Attached: xxxa.jpg (513x411, 18K)

A lot of men want to have sex with her because she looks like a man but has feminine features.

They aren't aware of this though.

kek

100% depends on the 25%

>looks like a man

Attached: bijin.jpg (566x693, 20K)

That's incest bro

If you're a mutt you need to hang yourself. One drop rule.

That's the only thing that matters.

el goblino...