One thing I never understood is the American party culture. At least hiw it is shown in the movies...

One thing I never understood is the American party culture. At least hiw it is shown in the movies. Where does a bunch of high schoolers get so much money to organize that? What do they even do there? Is it just getting drunk fof the sake of getting drunk? Is that how it happens in real life, or is it overblown in the movies?

Attached: 2467744.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 146K)

american high schoolers work part time jobs, everybody has cars and they drink on the weekends at parties where the kid's parents aren't home.

DO CLOWNS REALLY COME FROM OUTER SPACE?????
THEY MADE A MOVIE ABOUT IT SO IT MUST BE REAL

Attached: killer_klowns.jpg (200x300, 28K)

parties like that pic do happen retard

the things you see in movies are almost completely fake.
they are not a real representation of american life.

Attached: arizona-flag.jpg (1300x1600, 1.37M)

I've never been to a party full of cool high status people. What's it like?

Thank you. I still don't get why they spend so much money on that if they are working only part-time. But at least now I understand where they get the money.

then what is accurate

I avoid these party’s because they are always sausagefests and sometimes the white guys do gay shit to this friends “for fun”.

but people in my high school did throw parties with alcohol, i know because i went to them

Trust , me it’s never extravagant. Cheap ass beer, dollar store candy/chips/cookies.

what else are they going to spend the money on?

never been to a party that nice.
>someones parents leave
>the kid Invites people, who invite more people
>All bring a a case of beer (like $30, or a bottle of vodka, not hard to pay for if you work part time and your only expense is shit like that)
>Shit tons of people come
>Gets rowdy
>Someone fights or breaks someting
>Girls crying
>Cops come
>Everyone goes to mcdonalds parking lot.

good times.

I remember when I was working part-time while studying at the university, I spent the money on bills, food, clothes, apartment renovations, sports inventory.

That costs next to nothing though.

high schoolers live with their parents, high school is ages 13/14-17-18

Nigga please. These parties actually have a lot of beautiful women.

13/14 to 17/18 *

But I lived with my parents too.

>Where does a bunch of high schoolers get so much money to organize that? What do they even do there?
When I was in high school I was a lifeguard and made over $16 an hour. When you're racking up 60+ hours --- more over summer months... Youre are swimming in money. No rent - no cost of food cause of parents. You're just drowning in money.

Then the meme of 'moving out' hits.

Attached: 1526839055391.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

Don't your parents work?
Also please, a bottle of vodka and plastic cups in the States doesn't cost more than 15 dollars.

high schoolers don't pay bills or anything really, they're still children and their parents pay for everything except sometimes the car expenses.

Ok, Justine. Even if that was the case, which it isn’t, you are too busy blowing your friends off to notice. Those munchies are screwing with your mind.

Ah, I see. I guess we were just too poor for that.

>Where does a bunch of high schoolers get so much money to organize that?
Organize what? Go to a friends place and buy beers?
Have you seriously never been to a party?

I worked 3 shifts a week and lived with my parents in high school.

150 dollars every week. Phone bill was like 40 a month, bus puss was like 50 a month. the rest i spent on whatever I wanted.

when dad gave me an allowance I could pretty much waste it all seeing as how my parents paid for my clothes, car's fuel, phone bills
I mean, they even rented an apartment for me in another city when I was in uni and most of my classmates were no different lol

You're retarded. People have parties like that all the time here. Everyone chips in to buy alcohol. It costs nothing.

>$50/month bus pass
fuck that, a car is worth it at that point

that was student prices too lol. Its $100 for normal people. We also have shit bus service so it wasnt useful except to go to school.

Nobody's too poor for alcohol, it's dirt cheap.

rip

I really don't know, I've never been to one

Where were you in these days komrad...

Attached: GS5mY6x.jpg (800x450, 84K)