Are euros jealous of us?

Are euros jealous of us?

Attached: 1557978802367.png (2000x2000, 768K)

Don't know about others, but I'm generally jelly about your gun culture.

No they arent, we are jealous of them

I was too until I started working, fuck having to give away 50% of your income.

But we don't. I give ~30%

post Sweden's tax brackets

Attached: tax brackets 2.png (851x360, 21K)

no

Attached: 1561067799737.png (500x492, 12K)

There's too many of them to post.

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-030202_Adobe Acrobat.jpg (1080x2220, 1.57M)

No and I'm in one of the poor countries.

Most likely, not at all. If any person or group is jealous of another person or group, they're doomed and remain stagnant indefinitely. Look at blacks in America; they are a perfect example of remaining stagnant indefinitely.

>33,000 kr is taxed 23%
>33,000 kr is ~$3,000
Swedes get taxed 20% of $3,000?

Yeah. America is the center of the world. The rest of the West to a greater or lesser degree consumes your media and mimics your culture. It is also perhaps the only country in the West that still has a strong tradition of negative liberty (ie. the SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED kind). In Europe we have a much stronger idea of the state as the protector of liberty rather than its greatest enemy. Hence shit like insulting groups or denying the Holocaust being illegal.

Truth be told, most of Europe doesn't even have a real tradition of liberty. Most of is had it forced down our throats by either Napoleon or the Americans. Only the French and maybe the British developed such a tradition on their own (and even then they're both burning it to the fucking ground).

>muh taxes
You're literally getting fucked in the ass with the college and hospital bills. You realize that, right?

that's grim.

It's monthly and you have to keep in mind that Swedish crown is tanking and was worth 1.5x more just a few years ago. But yeah, unless you earn relatively a shit tone you won't get near 50%.

Much rather have that than student debts, insurances and no 6 weeks paid vacation.

what do the numbered categories numbered 1-6 mean?

It's depends on in which "group" you're in like if you got autism or something that might reduce/increase your taxes. The vast vast majority are in number 1 so you can basically ignore the rest.

why would people with disabilities get taxed more?

You do realize student debts in America are only as bad as they are because student loans exist, right? Or that most Americans have healthcare insurance and those who can't afford it can apply for either medicaid or medicare? Or that no legally enforced paid vacation days doesn't mean workers can't negotiate for paid vacation days, or simply save up money and take unpaid days off?

Also, your "muh free education" will become too expensive and eventually be abolished. It already happened over here. We've had protests but they didn't change the fact that our "free" education is now replaced by a student loan system. It was an interest free loan at first, but now the state charges interest over it. And the irony is that this will make education more expensive than the absence of such a loan system.

And the one I posted are only for my municipality. They're hundreds of other brackets.

I worded it poorly. Just that some groups might have to pay more (people over 65 years old with full pension that are still working as an example)

Turn off the proxy.

Facts don't care about borders, much like your own government.

I had most of my college paid for by scholarships and grants. My health insurance covers almost all of my expenses.

No

>You do realize student debts in America are only as bad as they are because student loans exist, right?
No shit, how the fuck else are they suppose to pay it with daddy's money or scholarships?

>Or that most Americans have healthcare insurance and those who can't afford it can apply for either medicaid or medicare?
Over 600k Americans are year go bankrupt because of medical costs.
>r that no legally enforced paid vacation days doesn't mean workers can't negotiate for paid vacation days, or simply save up money and take unpaid days off?
Doesn't seem to work since the US is bottom in the lists of vacation days taken, paid or unpaid out of all the first world countries.

American culture and politics seems like such a head ache that I have no desire to be there.
Also don't reply to me pepsodent.

I think the entire government shouldn't exist. Privatize everything.

>No shit, how the fuck else are they suppose to pay it with daddy's money or scholarships?
YES. Just like the Boomers did. Before the student loan system said Boomers voted for inflated tuition fees 8 times faster than wages. You either got a summer job or a private loan (limiting how much you could borrow) and paid for your degree like that.

>Over 600k Americans are year go bankrupt because of medical costs.
Yes, and? That's only because having an insurance isn't obligatory. Anyone in America who has neither an insurance nor medicare CAN afford it, but has made the choice to prioritize other expenses. The only difference between the Dutch and American systems is that in the Dutch system you don't get the choice to prioritize other expenses.

>Doesn't seem to work
Seems more of a thing related to unions being stigmatized than muh obligatory vacation days per se.

In theory ths is great. In practice... look up the Republic of Minerva.

>YES. Just like the Boomers did. Before the student loan system said Boomers voted for inflated tuition fees 8 times faster than wages. You either got a summer job or a private loan (limiting how much you could borrow) and paid for your degree like that.
And who's fault is this? And you're delusional if you think that would work today.

>Yes, and? That's only because having an insurance isn't obligatory. Anyone in America who has neither an insurance nor medicare CAN afford it, but has made the choice to prioritize other expenses. The only difference between the Dutch and American systems is that in the Dutch system you don't get the choice to prioritize other expenses.

If you have to prioritize other shit over your own and your family's health than something is seriously wrong.

>Seems more of a thing related to unions being stigmatized than muh obligatory vacation days per se.
Just groundless deflections. Why do you think unions are so weak in the first place?

I don't get what you're trying to do here. At least out shit work even with its flaws. It doesn't work at all over there.

>And who's fault is this?
The boomers who demanded the student loan system, of course. They benefited from it prior to the inflation of tuition fees while fucking over every generation after them. But of course those generations don't want to see that system abolished either.

>If you have to prioritize other shit over your own and your family's health than something is seriously wrong.
That is correct. The question is just whether or not the state has any right ot prevent you from making that retarded decision. That's the difference between the Dutch and American systems. It's not like in America poor people die because they can't afford insurance. If you truthfully are too poor, you qualify for Medicaid.

>Why do you think unions are so weak in the first place?
I don't know, Red Scare probably. These things are often historical and cultural rather than purely policy based. Just like how in France unions are retardedly strong because literal communists were overrepresented in the resistance.

>I don't get what you're trying to do here.
Showing that the American system isn't as bad as you imagine and you're criticizing it based on memes. Vacation days are the only point you have, everything else is blatantly false.

Everyone ends up paying a similar amount in the end

Attached: images (9).jpg (581x528, 72K)

No I've been to the States twice and it's genuinely third world desu.

Did you go to LA?

Judge each state individually

>Induvidual freedom
>Low taxes
Yes

n-no

Attached: 1.jpg (601x508, 32K)

This, each state is larger than the average European country and have their own customs and ways of life. If it weren't for the language, states could pass as individual countries