Returning to the Old World?

Question for those living in Europe. How realistic would it be for an American to move back to their ancestral homeland (Britain, Germany, etc.)? Are there any opportunities and how expensive is it compared to the US?

Attached: 6A050081-FF38-474A-9B45-A7FFE146BBA2.jpg (820x615, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/116-granatattacker-pa-atta-ar-sverige-sticker-ut
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Could I pass for a local if I try to move back to Europe?

Attached: 1540615758156.jpg (1932x2576, 2.09M)

Its impossible, you're stuck here.

google com

Why would you do something as stupid as that

this. the homeland sounds romantic and all until you're paying 70% income tax.

you'll never pass as a local with an accent
all it takes is a single slip for them to notice

As time goes on I feel less and less of a connection to this country, and as it becomes more Hispanic I see little future for my posterity.

No. You have that paneuropean mutt phenotype. Passable everywhere yet nowhere at the same time.

Well because life in Europe is much harder than in the states, just saying. Have you tried moving around the country?

No, though I know that there are places like Vermont and Maine that I would like a lot more. What makes you say life is harder in Europe?

Wages are bad and it's generally unsafe which means I have to work here and wife works in Norway for the time being to pay for our apartment in Stockholm

Places that are even less devoid of cultural heritage? And has no value to ancestors?

I worship my ancestors and want to succeed their dreams, I try to possess my ancestral culture that I should have inherited from hundreds of thousands of years their native land and environment from.what they saw the mountains and terrain they walked through will make me be able to reconnect with my ancestors and this land would have been just fine as any other land for me if I had the cultural inheritance that I could give identity to the land.

Culture is inherited not created.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-24-21-00-52.png (720x1280, 529K)

It would be nice for my wife to be able to stay at home but that could be unrealistic. It also sounds a lot harder to start a family over there

>ninja turtles blanket
since you're probably neutered I guess it's okay for you to immigrate

>

Attached: 1559819428875.jpg (673x789, 140K)

wtf are you on about? all of western europe js magnitudes safer than the US. Neither place is dangerous tho unless youre literally the biggest pussy

Do you rent or something?

Why would you want to move back unless you're rich and want to live in the big cities for the city culture?

America is safe if you just carry a gun. I carry a gun and am probably safer than a Western European

America is safe if you're ready to murder at any point through the day. Brilliant.

Lmao how many ancestral homes do you have?

*gets acid attacked*

One in each continent.

I have another house here as I am from here

Dude come to Stockholm for a while and see for yourself, only reason I am wanting to stay in Europe is because of my wife's parents

But you pay for a place in Stockholm?

Do you know how I know that you're lying?

Move back to based Germany, bro. How black are you?

I own a house yes and I have to pay for it with the wages I get here

What part of Stockholm?

Please enlighten me
Normalm

Oh great, it's another amerimutt obsessed with muh heritage.

You will never be accepted as one of them over there

>move back to their ancestral homeland
ay yes, a thumb to Austria, a leg to Germany, a shoulder to England, an arm to Scotland, a pinkie to the Netherlands, a.....

Where in Norrmalm*? Just saying that is very vague.
Also, are you renting or do you own an apartment?

ugh DAD it's called being PROACTIVE about self defense

Nice try and I bought an apartment thinking it would be easy with the low interest rates in Sweden but with the wages there its near impossible

Your story doesn't add up.
>House
>Norrmalm*
>Claim it's not safe
>Claim it's expensive
>Claim her parents want you to have a place there despite not having a problem with you never living there

Its ok to fantasize, but you need to disclose it before posting about it.

This.
Even white Americans without a single drop of black, brown or yellow in them are essentially mutts

>Nice try
What do you even mean?

The maintenance costs for living in a flat here is not expensive at all.

This is what svt does to you kids, keep on watching the propaganda

>He can't come up with anything to say so he starts with the personal attacks.
You're full of bullshit

That's not the cost I was talking about, the property itself was very expensive and I owe a lot to the bank. Renting is the best way to go in Sweden

Bruh I literally don't know which part of what I posted didn't make sense, I am from nz and I work to pay off the loan I took, is it that hard to comprehend you literal cp barn

>Renting is the best way to go in Sweden
Youre clueless.
Tell me what part of the city you have a flat or I won't believe anything you say.

First of all, unless you are first, second or third gen diaspora with an unbroken ethnic heritage to a place, your ancestral homeland is America and nothing else.
Second of all, unless you were raised to speak with the language and accent of whatever place you want to go, you will never be "one of them". You will just be "the American" or, if you're lucky, "the American that we like". Foreigners are lifelong outcasts and curiosities outside of some truly exceptional circumstances.

Are you working for the government or something, I ain't telling you shit Jensen

If you want to jack off to flats just open hmnet brother and find the one for you

>Misspells it
>Norrmalm is as vague as saying the north part of inner city Stockholm
>Say it's not safe despite it being safe

>Jensen
Confirmed bullshitter

> Question for those living in Europe. How realistic would it be for an American to move back to their ancestral homeland (Britain, Germany, etc.)? Are there any opportunities and how expensive is it compared to the US?

Attached: 1466654703449.png (534x363, 91K)

Who the fuck cares if just the area is safe the rest of Stockholm is still filled with Balkan niggers and Somalis

Being able to move to a totally new country and becoming accepted as a local by the natives is a phenomenon that is purely exclusive to the USA and Canada.

I'm with this guy now You're slipping and exposing yourself.

Bruh you cunts are delusional to think Stockholm is safe, in Wellington a grenade going off is unheard of

Hahahaha lmao. Double confirmation.

svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/116-granatattacker-pa-atta-ar-sverige-sticker-ut
"En majoritet skedde i storstadsregionerna Malmö, Stockholm och Göteborg. Under samma period inträffade 1048 skjutningar i storstäderna, framför allt i de utsatta områdena."

if you have to ask Jow Forums in such a vague way you're so totally unprepared career-wise or in any serious way for moving abroad that you may as well just drop the notion

>Read le articles
>Make up girlfriend story
>Bullshit your way trough with google.
>Google only takes you so far
>Won't disclose what part of the city he owns a apartment.
>Claims city is filled with somalians and balkanoids despite them being dwarfed by other minorities
Yeah gang on gang violence in immigrant filled suburbs really affect someone who lives in Norrmalm.

Admit your bullshit.

Delusion the post. Having to pay premium to live away from the minorities literally would choose anywhere else to live, crumbling roads, shit healthcare, shit wages, universities that are a joke keep dreaming buddy

>Having to pay a premium to live away from minorities
You dont, you just need a job and you can live as far away as you want. They're grouped up in certain suburbs.
>Crumbling roads
You're exposing yourself even more
>Shit healthcare
lmao k. Boohoo I have to wait an hour to get a doctor because I was too dumb not to book a time with him the day before.
>Shit wages
They're far from shit, you're just clueless about living in capitals because you're bullshitting
>Universities that are a joke
How would someone who has no experience with them know?
You're full of bullshit. Admit you're bullshitting and I won't laugh. There's nothing that'll convince me that you're telling the truth.

You are fucking trembling because I exposed Sweden for the shit show it really is and you know it, oh no he talked bad about my country so it's fake he is lying about everything. Literally had to wait 2 months for an X-ray of my back, have you ever drove from Stockholm to karlstad to notice the roads or are you an antisocial ape like the rest or the Sweden

Attached: received_2314373372140140.jpg (3968x2976, 511K)

Tell me lies tell me sweet little lies.
Tell me liiiiies tell me tell me lies!