CHINA 2040

Imagine megacities of 50 million inhabitants.
Living like in this picture.
Studying and working hard, with an high IQ.
Programming, making everything.
It will be like 10 Japan's tied together, but instead of "freedom and colourful animu"... a powerful leadership.

Westerners won't be able to compete.

Attached: photo-1523237163844-a34ace07e502.jpg (675x900, 190K)

Food still sucks there.

Attached: 1560731834828.jpg (540x540, 36K)

Nah, Chinese food is great.

no creativity or motivation tbqh

t. non-chinese eastoid

Imagine being kicked out of that nice highrise because some overworked government official interpreted your tweet praising the Great Chairman as sarcasm and downgraded your social credit score.

But will their government still be the same as today? Considering the situation in Hong Kong and how China is the last major Communist state in the world, what are the odds that there won't be a large ideological shift in the next 21 years?

Imagine the best restaurant in a 25 block radius is McDonalds.

Attached: 1561291800195.jpg (2037x1301, 203K)

muh panda express

those kicked out would actually rage post on the internet to get the official rekt

China will colapse very shortly after that happen.

i see you can do math

Where outside of America is that the case?

Yes, because questioning the glorious system and admitting that it is flawed totally won't downgrade your social credit score or ensure you disappear. China has watchmen, but who watches the watchmen?

I dropped out of uni so I'm not too confident about that

>Where outside of America is that the case?
Europe.

the thing is chinese these days rage post on social media about government officials, and things escalate quickly with mass attention. then you see posts online every where talking about removing this official, then commie government has to remove the official

Same shit in the west.

Just have some SJW report something about you as anti-semite or racist and see you get unemployed and ostracized.

Sure, but at least the state won't intervene... yet. China's Social Credit system is bad, but as soon as it shows "results" you can bet your macaco ass that Western SJWs will start lobbying for an equivalent system to be implemented. They will probably say that it should be used to "combat radicalism". Of course it won't ever be used to combat Islam, just everyone who criticizes Islam.

Even if the system works 100% as intended, imagine getting kicked out of your house for not praising the Chairman enough. Or simply being related to someone who doesn't praise the Chairman enough.

the commie government knows the only thing that keeps china functioning the is fact that there is no internal turmoil. so they try their best to keep regular ppl cool headed

>things escalate quickly with mass attention. then you see posts online every where talking about removing this official, then commie government has to remove the official
What happens when government officials stop following orders?

Just as much chaos will ensue if that becomes norm.

you never need to praise the chairman to live ina house, lol. but if you curse the chairman in public loudly, i think you might just lose your house.

i think officials will likely always follow the orders, but the orders could get changed from the top considering backfire from the public

by public loudly, i mean you need to have someone film ur cursing and use it as evidence most likely. honestly, other ppl around you wont care if you are just cursing loudly randomly.

It's true, Chinese are literal bugs living in hive cities. They work hard for 12 hours a day till they are 65 and then croak. Living in small spaces while not questioning authority and obeying every command.

We don't need AI in future, we have Chinese biodrones.

Attached: city living.jpg (1024x683, 149K)

actually looks like some capsule inn in japan or hk

>but at least the state won't intervene

Because it doesn't need to, that is one of the western governments greatest strenghts, it backs itself on taboos, and civillians themselves do a social credit system.

It'll be something to see. Can't wait for the massive cyberpunk cities. They're already well on their way.

Attached: 1560966097442.jpg (1703x960, 425K)

True. It doesn't NEED to, but it will sooner or later. I don't doubt that in the slightest. European governments love making everything that hurts their feelings illegal. In the Netherlands you can't insult groups (which includes a politician asking a crowd "do you want more or less Moroccans in this city and the Netherlands?"), in Germany you can't question that the Holocaust happened exactly the way the government tells you it happened, in France you're not allowed to get a paternity test, in Sweden you're not allowed to buy the services of a prostitute (prostitutes can still offer those services though) et cetera et cetera. The thing about SJW busybodies is that they aren't content just stigmatizing things and pressuring private corporations, they love getting the government invovled as well. In fact feminsm and progressivism are a form of welfare, in the sense that both cannot exist without support from the state. Companies aren't going to force their board of directors to consist of 40% unqualified women if the government doesn't fine them for not complying.

historically, we see much less social movement in china due to Confucius values. pretty much everyone think about things in a collective way that is good for the common good or the family. rebellion happened mostly due to plain stupid ruling. without modern communication and internet, they could take action much faster than before calming down ppl before it goes too bad. as long as the state needs the common ppl to thrive, there is a aligned interest between the goventment and the ppl . then things should be good.

thats still just a fancy commieblock bee hive no matter how you put it

>social credit score
This doesn't exist, user. The social credit system was quite literally a fabrication put together by a German multinational non-profit with a history of manipulating politics at home and abroad.

Attached: greedy chinks.webm (240x426, 2.55M)

problem with western world is that individualism makes it hard to align interests of each other causing social movements to happen. and these social movements can often be inefficient for progressing the nation further.

Literal fucking bugs

these ppl went thru the famine caused by commie government back then, so they have this way of eating things . younger generations are usually nothing like this.

Very good boy Ling Pong. Your social credit score is sure to skyrocket now. You might even have the privilege of personally polishing off great chairman Xi's erect egg roll. Don't forget to slurp down his special sweet and sour sauce too!

>problem with western world is that individualism makes it hard to align interests of each other causing social movements to happen
If this was the case then the two party political system wouldn't work. It's remarkably easy to herd the masses; your corporate media are masters of it.

Was your dick mutilated at birth? Does your country give billions of dollars to Israel every year? Is the answer is yes to both, I can understand your predisposition with phallic imagery and authority figures.

im pretty sure black-lives-matter's interest is not aligned with white-supremacist's interest. both groups exists in the states. our corp media is more likely to please the first group

Attached: 1561410441693.png (500x429, 97K)

cannibalism when under siege was common in ancient world. what would u do instead anyway. all starve to death?

Beat it Jow Forumstard

>collapses because terrible infrastructure
CHINA NUMBA WAN

>Sure, but at least the state won't intervene
It does, indirectly at least.

Same thing happens in the west all the time. Tenants have precious few rights.
>Situation in HK
You mean the western rats leaving the sinking ship that is HK? Xi's approach is correct. The longer they wait the weaker resistance will become. HK isn't all important anymore due to China's amazing development over the last couple of decades.

it's a closet rented out

Ironically that's in the free city of HK.

I can't imagine such a thing lasting for very long though, what with the declining birth rate and all

Why do anglo flags hate China so much all of a sudden?

anger is a way to cope. isnt that basic psychology

>confucious values

No Mao destroyed that. Capitalist Korea is more confucian than commie china

i remember when we were so chill that we were so friendly to everyone in the world(other than SU). because we were confident about ourselves.

i was talking about ancient china obviously. but still nationalism in china these days serves a similar purpose as long as the commie government can keep ppl cool headed.

Koreans ship their old folks off to die in ghettos when they can't deal with them anymore and have one of the highest suicide rates in the developed world. They also have lots of cults and religious movements. They aren't fucking confucian at all.

I got left my previous building because the guy who owned the place wanted to push people out so he could bring in richer tenants who pay higher rents for less service then the already minimal one we had. I had to be a thug to get the asshole to do upkeep on the entire place and he's done this in so much of his properties and gets away with it completely. Lies about calling maintenance for the laundry and I had to call the maintenance guy by extorting the number out of the owner. Then I learned that the guys on the other end did not only receive no call but they explicitly told the owner to never call him again because he fucked them over twice and the maintenance guy is the owners nephew.

Just Australia and Canada

Are you guys ready for our Communists overlords?

Attached: Science Spending.jpg (1153x1132, 211K)

Single country outdoes the EU yet again. What a joke.

Attached: china israel moon3.jpg (1590x1244, 401K)

but china is about the same size of EU

>chink damage control
>all coming from Western flags
Why did you leave your glorious Chinese civilization of 5000 years?

Go back to your heroin vladdie. You have about 30 more years until you die at age 40 like all the other russian "men."

sadly because ppl in other countries are less competitive.

>Chinese says shit about drugs
How your meth addiction going?
>Chinese says shit about dying young
Don't ride that death elevator in your commiblock